Bob Backland Brings you: The Wrestling Scrapyard

<p>Due to Bob Backland dying two months in I'm starting over.....</p><p>

My goal with SPW is to hire people that get fired from WCW or WWF and steal someother guys from ECW and AJPW. I'm hiring some guys past their prime to start things off. Stay tuned.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The year is 1997 Vince just screwed Bret Hart and the wrestling world is in peril. Bob Backland has just quit his job as a wrestling coach at a small training school in south florida. </p><p> </p><p>

(OOC) I'll be using the montreal screwjob aftermath mod to write this. </p><p> </p><p>

The same smokey dark dank bar that alot of these storys seem to start, in a poorly lit corner Bob Backland sits at a table for two. His eyes are darting back and fourth rapidly looking for the guy that was going to meet him there. </p><p> </p><p>

Bob: AJ over here.</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Sorry I'm late Bob I just got a call I had no idea was coming.</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: Whats wrong?</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Vince called, I'm done. No reason why, just we wish you the best in your fut...</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: Wait wait wait. He fired you? </p><p> </p><p>

Me: yeah and a few other guys.</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: I'm so sorry, you know I quit the school. I'm tired of these punk kids that can't even take a back bump. I'm at my wits-end. I feel like my life has no meaning any more. I have an offer from WCW to train some young guys but I can't bring myself to it. Not with all my friends out of work. We should show Vince and Ted that we can put on a great show with our friends that they fired.</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Bob I have to go, I have to go find a job to support my family. Jenna told me she is two months late and the boys need their dad. I can't do this, I can't talk about this. </p><p> </p><p>

Three months later.....................</p><p> </p><p>

Jenna (my wife): Hunny come in here we have to talk.</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Whats up sweetie?</p><p> </p><p>

Jenna: I can't live like this anymore, I'm leaving you and taking the kids.</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Jenna what are you talking about I can get a job. I'll tour in japan for six months and then I bet I can get in with WCW. </p><p> </p><p>

Jenna: I'm three months away from having our fifth child. I need you here with me. You have to man up and support your family, I'll be at my moms until you can pay the bills. </p><p> </p><p>

Me: Jenna wait don't go!!!! </p><p> </p><p>

The door slams shut.</p><p> </p><p>

One month later still............</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Hello?</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: AJ its Bob, I have to talk to you. I did it!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Did what?</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: I bought it</p><p> </p><p>

Me: Bought what?</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: The name</p><p> </p><p>

Me: what the hell are you talking about Bob?</p><p> </p><p>

Bob: Scrapyard Pro Wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

Me: What the hell is Scrapyard Pro Wrestling?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:36px;">Scrapyard Pro Wrestling</span> </p><p> </p><p>

Owner: Bob Backland</p><p>

Headbooker: a surprise (take a guess)</p><p>

Located: FT. Myers,FL</p><p>

Founded in 1997</p><p> </p><p>

Roster so far:</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event:</p><p>

Bob Backland</p><p>

Yokozuna</p><p>

Ray Taylor (formerly big boss man)</p><p> </p><p>

Well thats it so far.</p>

The Junkyard News

Welcome to the junkyard news report:

First we have a few major signings The former "Big boss man" Ray Taylor what roll will he play? only time will tell. Then we added a big man and wow do I mean big man Mr.Yokozuna brings 500 pounds of ass to the ring.

Rumors: The dirt sheets are saying Kevin Nash maybe a free agent in the coming weeks after being unable to reach a new deal with WCW.

Our first show is starting to take shape and the first two matches had been made.

Ray Taylor Vs. Bob Backland

Master Yoko Vs. a surprise guest.

Scrapyard Pro Wrestling presents: Junkyard Throwdown.

SPW Scrapyard Title Match:

Bob Backland Vs Ray Taylor Vs. Ted DiBiase

Mr.Yoko Vs. Surprise

"Dream" match: Sid "Victory" Vicious Vs. The Warrior

SPW Tag Team Title Match:

The Nasty Boyz Vs. The Bushwackers Vs. The Pitbulls Vs. The Roadwarriors

Young Dog Title Match:

D-lo Brown Vs. Brian Christopher

Archived