Caw League Mod

<p>I was thinking about making a mod called well Caw League Mod</p><p>

I am not sure if anyone is interested and if you don't know what a Caw League is go onto youtube and type in Extreme Caw Wrestling or HCW Livewire just to see what they are.</p><p>

Please leave feedback</p>

Progress (so far)

Agers 0

Alter Ego's 10

Angles 452

Chemistry 0

Dojo Graduates 0

Dojos 0

End Of Year 0

Eras 0

Events 3

Gimmicks 208

Hall Of Immortals 0

Injuries 92

Locations 358

Match Types 148

Media Groups 1

Movesets 11

Moves 12

Narratives 0

PPV Agreements 1

PPV Carriers 1

Promotion Pacts 0

Promotions 2

Stables 3

Start Injuries 0

Starting Storylines 1

Storylines 38

Teams 11

Title Lineage 31

Titles 5

TV Networks 1

TV Show Slots 2

TV Shows 2

User Charecters 6

Worker Relations 9

Workers 61

To make it clear all or most of the workers will have biographies

I am willing to take suggestions

*cracks knuckles* Here we go! Dynasty Wrestling Franchise, Total Xtreme Wrestling (this is mainly a online fed so it may/may not work), Five Star Caw Wrestling, ICWO (celeb fed, pretty funny with Hank Hill as a commentator). When i can get more, I will post them here.

*cracks knuckles* Here we go! Dynasty Wrestling Franchise, Total Xtreme Wrestling (this is mainly a online fed so it may/may not work), Five Star Caw Wrestling, ICWO (celeb fed, pretty funny with Hank Hill as a commentator). When i can get more, I will post them here.

Will have a look at them

Do what feds do you already know anyway? I know 2, Story Mode Federation (SMF) and Internet Championship CAW Wrestling (ICCW). They both have websites if you want the links just say so, by the way these are using real life guys like Chuck Norris, Bill Cosby, George Bush so if you were meaning to use feds that have custom wrestlers then these 2 wont be much help.

I could help with a promotion or two my former e-fed that Im now retired from (and is pretty much retired)

only problem is that the worker pics are based on wrestlers IRL

here is the website tho http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_CWA/index.php?act=idx

Im sure we could incorperate it into the game with my help, I used to be on the staf so I know some things

Well there 3 feds so far you've said your working on so maybe find another 3 or 4. Also what size will each be anyway? Maybe base there sizes off there view counts.

I've got ECW as Global (may knock it down to national) and HCW as national

I could help with a promotion or two my former e-fed that Im now retired from (and is pretty much retired)

only problem is that the worker pics are based on wrestlers IRL

here is the website tho http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_CWA/index.php?act=idx

Im sure we could incorperate it into the game with my help, I used to be on the staf so I know some things

If you could do that to help that would be great plus if the promotion is retired the workers could be unemployed (need some of them)

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="critical-23" data-cite="critical-23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27490" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering if this is in the works or not?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is now back in the workers:)</p>

Archived