TV Show at National, fell to Cult, what happens?

<p>Basically, I had a two-hour show, and I made the deal for this show while I was National. Subsequently, I've fallen back to Cult. So, when I fell to Cult, I changed my TV show from two hours to an hour and a half, just to see if the network would let me (as the network usually disallows any changes to show, at least in my experience). I then went back into the show details and tried to change it back to a two hour show, and I was blocked by the network.</p><p> </p><p>

The conventional thinking would be that "Well, it was two hours, and I voluntarily changed it, shouldn't I be able to voluntarily change it back?" But I got to thinking that there must be a cap on TV show length as it pertains to a promotion's level (Regional, Cult, etc...) so what I'm wondering is are there any other restrictions like that which I would need to watch out for when falling from National to Cult? I know about some of the more obvious stuff like potential trouble with re-signing workers, but are there other things that someone might overlook?</p>

Not had it happen to me (yet) in 10, but in previous versions, you would be pretty much guaranteed to lose your TV show after 3/4 weeks at cult (dropping from national). You would then be able to negotiate (in the next negotiating month) with smaller companies to start a new show.

Archived