The textures for the Original Belts 1-10?

• 3 weeks later...

GAH, that's not it (I would know, BEING THE PROVIDER OF THE OTHER VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR IT), what I'm looking for is the textures/source pics of the ORIGINAL 10 belts that come with TEW 2005 and later.

Not the quality work that ReapeR and others like myself (see Liontamer's thread for an example) provide.

You certainly are pretty high on your belt making abilities. I think I count about three or four different times in this thread where you have reminded everyone that your belts are "quality". I think you've bragged about your belts more in one thread that Reaper has in three versions of TEW threads.

Good luck with finding out whatever you want to find out. Humble guys like you deserve some help.

Your belts are great, Linsolv (in fact, I'd love to see what you can do with the Original 10 as well). Seriously.

@ Stennick: I've been e-fed belt designing for almost 10 years now (I started with Beltensteining in PAINTBRUSH), and humility about something I'm actually GOOD at is NOT one of my strong suits. How 'bout I give you 3 belt requests as a peace offering?

(@ Linsolv: also, since I love your Inkscape belts, you get 3 requests too :) )

But unless either of you can post the original source pics here, I don't think either of your posts are that useful. :(

R... requests? I'm sorry. I'm out of belts I need. :( Even the request to ReapeR was mostly because I am DYING for a triple-crown chance in the future for my 0/0/0 game. I honestly don't need any new belts.

Incidentally, I can't remember if I mentioned it in Lion's thread, and since I know you check here, I'm making one for Illustrator, making the belt I actually just posted. I got sick of having to tape it all near the end, so I've only taped about 3/4 of the total work, about 2/3 of that part edited.

GAH, that's not it (I would know, BEING THE PROVIDER OF THE OTHER VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR IT), what I'm looking for is the textures/source pics of the ORIGINAL 10 belts that come with TEW 2005 and later.

Not the quality work that ReapeR and others like myself (see Liontamer's thread for an example) provide.

I know what you were looking for, I directed you there because I figured you know that people who make belts might have a better chance of helping you by maybe like actually possibly having the material. So before you start yelling use your other brain cell to maybe figure out that I was actually trying to help you out.

Archived