Unexpected stars

<p>I started a game with UFC the first time I got the game (two days ago.) My first UFN was headlined by Jardine-Vera. After a decent fight, Vera KO'd Jardine with a nasty head kick. After he recovered, Vera moved into the Top 10 LHW for the UFC, then took on Forrest. He beat him via UD, and moved into the Top 3.</p><p> </p><p>

Similarly, Jon Jones beat Ryan Bader, then went on to beat a surging (and possibly restarting his career) Rich Franklin (7th in the LHW.) This moved Jones to #4 behind Vera, Rampage and Rashad.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, in the Heavyweight division, Roy Nelson beat Brendan Schuab (again), then took on Carwin. Carwin dominated him on the ground, but got caught sleeping, and tapped out in the 3rd. This moved Roy into the Top 5 for HW.</p><p> </p><p>

What are some of yours?</p>

Sorry for the question, but how did you get the real fighters in the game? ive been playing for around 3 monthes but my game is with the fake fighters (Fezzik, Morrison and those people). and i couldn't find a mod of the UFC today.

Sorry for the question, but how did you get the real fighters in the game? ive been playing for around 3 monthes but my game is with the fake fighters (Fezzik, Morrison and those people). and i couldn't find a mod of the UFC today.

Go here and look for a mod to download. I recommend Modern Warriors or Tap or Snap.

I've had a few interesting ones. Had Murilo Rua dominating the MW division on 1 game, he was literally running through everyone. Sokoudjou was on one heck of a streak at 205 at one point too on the same save. Think his run was ended by Shogun though. Both Rua brothers were running riot in their respective weight-classes.

Then on my current UFC save I have Darrill "Titties" Schoonover ranked ahead of Little Nog and Rashad Evans at LHW; Dan Miller has a 7-2 UFC record and is ranked #7 at MW; Wanderlei Silva has had a resurgence at Middleweight at aged 38 with his record stretching to 6-3 at 185, with his only losses coming to Belfort, Riddles (ranked #2 and 14-0 in his career) and GSP; Norman Paraisy, the French fella that fought like a little girl on the latest series of TUF is ranked #7 at WW; and finally, Thiago Tavares is currently on a streak of 6-1 in the UFC and is 10th ranked at LW with wins over Jim Miller, Brian Bowles, Terry Etim, Josh Thomson, Wilson Reis and Manny Gamburyan, with his only loss coming to Jose Aldo.

Felix Mattherson Jr is a killer and the 2nd most popular fighter in my game besides Sean Morrison. At one point Mattherson Jr racked up 4 subs in a row against my companies top Welterweights... Alan Kendall, Alex Cole, Evan Pizzarro, and most surprisingly Zvonimir Asonavic. His next fight he lost to Phillip Ziskie who ended up taking on newly signed Sean Morrison is my next Welterweight championship fight and Ziskie, who had once been TKO'ed in the first round by Morrison two years earlier, beat Morrison by unanimous descision.

What's next for Ziskie? After beating Jonathan Huang I think Mattherson Jr wants a rematch.

In one of my games I had Cole Miller completely kill my lightweight division including two wins over Penn, and he eventually had to move up to Welterweight but fell short on winning the belt there.

I've also had Cain Velasquez go on some monster winning streaks, and he beat Fedor(prime) in a recent game I was playing.

Archived