V.I.Q: Very Important Questions :p

Regarding the difficulty setting if you find TEW 2010 too difficult you can always start the game with a custom made Avatar with great grades in all of your stats and popularity. That's what I did in TEW 2007 and it helped a lot for me. If it feels like cheating to you (it does for me now that I have more experience) then all the other guys have proposed a lot of cool things as well!

PST, to my understanding, makes it work out something like this:

ME (Final match) : 70% of rating

Co-ME (Penultimate match) : 20%

First Match : almost 10%

Usually people say "rest of the card is 10%," but the first match should be your 3rd best, or so I'm told.

The nice thing is, that means you really only need to think about the booking on 3 matches, and the rest can be midcard matches of no real consequence. For me, this makes things much easier most of the time -- though, when I'm trying to book an upper-midcard tournament (like booking a tournament for my main event title), it can be a little tricky, cause my first round tends to be a lot of poorly-rated matches, and not really in any particular order.

The opener probably should be your third best match but not because it contributes more to a higher grade. A good opening match can heat up the crowd for the rest of the show. The forum wisdom for 08 was that the opener was more important than the rest of the undercard but I'm pretty sure that has been debunked. The entire undercard's average is worth 10%. With or without PST on.

Archived