Can't see assistant coaches

Just bought this game and it does look great. Also updated to version 2.04.

Thing is, i cant seem to be able to recruit my assistant coaches no matter what i do. I click on ''Hire staff'' and the list opens but i see no one...

Only way around this for me is if i change the options for the cpu to handle that part of the game.

Thx in advance.

ps. Sorry my english might not be top notch, 2nd language here

Has anyone experienced the same thing as me?

I'm kinda disapointed no one has contacted me since last friday.

I bought the game and i can't really play, i guess that'll teach me not to buy game before trying the demo...

I'm really sorry you haven't gotten a reply to this yet. But, personally, I've never experienced this problem and have never read of anyone else experiencing it. I guess the only thing I could suggest is to un-install the game and re-install it. This game is so great, though, that I have a feeling that once you get this issue sorted out, you won't regret buying the game.

Mark

P.S. Your English is fine. Where are you from?

hey Roland :p

I really don't know what is happening (why is this happening to me? :p)

i re-installed the game and tried everything possible and it keeps doing this, i just can't hire assistant coaches lol...

is there suppose to be a coaches files somewhere in my folders?

thx

hey Roland :p

I really don't know what is happening (why is this happening to me? :p)

i re-installed the game and tried everything possible and it keeps doing this, i just can't hire assistant coaches lol...

is there suppose to be a coaches files somewhere in my folders?

thx

are you unable to hire them, or unable to bid on them?

Do you have any coaches already on your staff?

I don't see a file that is named Coaches in the game folder.

When i click on hire staff from the coaches menu, there should be a list (i suppose) of assistant coaches you can try to hire by biding (i guess). I just don't see anyone at all whether i have assistant coaches hired or not.

If i let the computer handle that part of the game (hiring staff), they will though.

Now i gotta redownload and reinstall again, i got that runtime error 9 happening to me as well...must be something really wierd happening with my computer.

Sorry for the delay in responding. What is the language format you are using on your computer? This can be found under regional and language options in the Windows control panel. My suspicion is that the salary filter may be causing no coaches to show up due to that setting.

Archived