• Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"
    • Yuu Onuki's "Memoirs of a Booker"
    • BYU 14's "NYCW: Passing The Torch"
    • Angeldelayette's "USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top"
    • Infinitywp's "Welcome. You Know the Drill"
    • jhd1's "USPW: The Battle for Prime Time"
    • Eisen-verse's "DOA: The Evolution of GREED"
    • mistaken's "Money to Burn"

Wow. It's been a while since I actually won one of these... I've gotten in the habit of expecting not to win.

Thanks and congrats to bigpappa, who definately made this a fight right down to the wire. He's defiantely a contender for next month, if he keeps up the quality on his end of things.

To everyone who voted for me, thank you; to everyone who didn't, thank you as well. I remember the olden days when having seventy-plus votes in a DOTM poll would be unheard of... it's a testament to the game that the community is this big and strong.

In conclusion: This is a victory for those who don't like to use images; for those who don't like to write up matches; for those who revel in the occasional slip that puts a jobber match in the main event, schedules a blow-off match for when neither man is available, and in general plays like I do: For fun.

Wow. It's been a while since I actually won one of these... I've gotten in the habit of expecting not to win.

Thanks and congrats to bigpappa, who definately made this a fight right down to the wire. He's defiantely a contender for next month, if he keeps up the quality on his end of things.

To everyone who voted for me, thank you; to everyone who didn't, thank you as well. I remember the olden days when having seventy-plus votes in a DOTM poll would be unheard of... it's a testament to the game that the community is this big and strong.

In conclusion: This is a victory for those who don't like to use images; for those who don't like to write up matches; for those who revel in the occasional slip that puts a jobber match in the main event, schedules a blow-off match for when neither man is available, and in general plays like I do: For fun.

Well done.

Archived