World Pro Wrestling - In The Blink of an Eye

Hello everyone

Brian A. Henegar here, ready to start a new diary. I hope you enjoy it.

Let's start the backstory now.

WPW – IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

BACKSTORY

PART I – A MODEST BEGINNING

When I first met Thom Edwards, I knew I had made a friend for life. He just has that great quality you look for in a pal. Honest, kind, funny, and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. While he is in a wheelchair, he doesn’t seem to let it get him down. And like me, he loves pro wrestling. That’s really how all of this started between us. Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Sean Parker. I live here in Knoxville, TN, and I first met Thom about five years ago at the office.

Anyway, one night the wife was out of town visiting her mother, and I was gonna be alone watching Monday Night Raw by myself. So, I ordered some pizza, called Thom over and we settled in for some fine mat action. As the opening bout started up Thom told me something he had never discussed before. It turns out Thom had trained to be a wrestler back in the day. He asked me if I would like to hear about it, and I jumped at the chance.

“Well, I enrolled at the Powerlock Wrestling Academy out in Cincy in April of ‘99. The guy who trained me was some lifelong jobber named Jake “The Jackhammer” McCaffrey, who decided to cash in on the attitude era by opening up his own Gym. On my third day of training Jake told me to hop in the ring so I could take a powerbomb. I didn’t think I was ready, but Jake was…persuasive.”

“How so?” I asked

“Well he made his point with lots of screaming…and a couple of pokes to the chops. Needless to say, I got in the ring. He picked me up in the bomb position, and right away I knew that loudmouthed oaf didn’t know what the hell he was doing. As I came down, I knew from watching wrestling all my life that I was coming down at the wrong angle…but before I could think, I hit the mat…next thing I know I’m in the hospital.” Thom paused to take another drink of beer, and I could tell these were some painful memories for him. “I had a morphine drip in my arm, I had a pounding headache, and I had tubes and cables sticking out of me. The doctor said I was lucky. The powerbomb should have snapped my spine and paralyzed me. But, my spinal cord wasn’t severed. Still, I had three broken vertebrae, and ever since that day, I haven’t been able to walk very far without being in blinding pain.”

“So that’s why you’re in a wheelchair.” I said.

“Yeah. What really sucked was Jake came into my room, ranting and raving about how all I was gonna do was give him bad press, and that now he was gonna be put out of business. Security got rid of him though, and I adjusted to my new life.”

“Wow. It’s amazing sometimes how life can change in the blink of an eye.” I said, trying hard to say something profound about the situation.

“Hey, life happens.” Thom said, his smile returning to his face. “I lived through it…and it didn’t kill my love of wrestling. I still kinda wish I could be involved in it somehow. Maybe someday if I hit the Powerball, I’ll start my own federation” he said, laughing.

We watched Raw that night, disgusted by how bad the booking had become. We still loved it, but we both knew that we could probably write a better wrestling show. After it was over, Thom and I said our goodbyes, and a friendship had been strengthened. We would spend many Monday nights together doing this. We both cried when Eddie died, sat shocked after the Benoit incident, and wept openly after Shawn Michaels ended Ric Flair’s career. We each still believed that we could both write better shows than what we were seeing on TV every Monday night.

Little did we know, that our lives would both change, again, in the blink of an eye.

Time for Part 2

BACKSTORY

PART II – SOWING THE SEEDS OF A DREAM

April 20th, 2009 dawned like any other day. I woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, and met Thom at the office. It was a Monday, so as per usual, we made plans to watch Raw at his house that night. Thom told me he would meet me there, but first, he had to go to the local Gas n’ Gulp to grab a six-pack of Miller High Life.

That night, as we got ready for Raw to start, Thom was cleaning out his wallet, and I saw him pull out something I never thought he would buy: A Powerball ticket.

“Thom” I said, “you bought a lottery ticket?”

“Well yeah” he replied. “Why not?”

“Well no reason” I said, “but, aren’t you the same man who once said that ‘lottery’ is an old English word meaning ‘tax on those who can’t do math?’”

“Yes. But, when I was buying gas Sunday, I went in to grab a Coke and I saw the jackpot and figured, what the hell it’s just a buck. Besides the jackpot was at $85 Million…a guy could do a lot of stuff with that kinda jack.”

“True…like start your own wrestling federation.” I said, laughing.

As we watched Raw that night, yet another bad show in a recent string of them, Thom threw up his hands and said “I DON’T BELIEVE THIS! I mean, what is with the WWE these days?

I mean, they have one of the richest, most talented rosters in the entire world, and they can’t shoot straight! I mean, all they’re doing is TALKING! Let’s see some ACTION for once, how ‘bout it?”

“I know what you mean, man.” I said, “Hell, we could book a better string of shows than them. And don’t even get me started on TNA.”

“Oh please” He replied, “Anything Vince Russo touches turns to utter crap. You know, I remember back in the 90s. WWE was the biggest company around. They had some of the best angles, best storylines…And now, they can’t even book a decent TV show. They’re more interested in getting their wres…oh I’m sorry…entertainers on Access Hollywood than giving fans a good show. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’ll never stop being a wrestling fan, but it just makes me sad to see what the WWE is doing.”

“Yeah, me too…but what are you gonna do?” I said.

“Well I don’t…hey wait a minute…you know I never did check to see if that ticket was a winner…would you mind going on my PC and checking for me?” he asked.

“Sure, no prob” I replied. I took the ticket and logged on the net while Thom continued watching Raw. I got onto the Powerball website and found the numbers for Saturday’s draw. I checked the numbers…checked them again…and again…my eyes got as big as dinner plates. I couldn’t believe it…every single number matched…Thom had just won the Powerball!

“THOM!!! THOM!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!! NOW!!!!!” I yelled across the hall. Thom hopped in his wheelchair and set a land speed record heading into the computer room. I showed him the numbers and he, like me, exploded with joy. He called his wife at her night job, and told her to quit because they were rich. We began calling everyone we knew, and soon the entire block knew Thom had won. All the neighbors came by, and we threw an impromptu victory party. Thom’s wife Vanessa came rushing home and I truly had never seen her and him so happy.

That night, after the Powerball people had been informed, and all the paperwork was signed…me, Thom, and Vanessa were sitting out on his porch, sipping a little champagne and looking at the stars.

“Thom, I can’t believe any of this is real” I said, “Allow me to be the 118th to say ‘congratulations.’”

“Hey, thanks man” he replied, taking another sip. “You know you were right though.”

“How so?”

“Life can change in a blink of an eye.” He said. With that we all clinked our glasses together, and thought about how life had changed for all of us.

And how it would change again very, very soon.

Okay everyone, last part of the backstory. I hope you like it so far.

BACKSTORY

PART III – I JUST MAY BE THE LUNATIC YOU’RE LOOKING FOR

October 1st, 2009

The next few months went by in a blur. Both Thom and Vanessa quit their jobs and moved into a very nice two-story home in a gated community in Pigeon Forge. They also started investing their money wisely into some trusts and various portfolios to ensure that they (and maybe a little one down the road) would be well taken care of in the future.

That night, Thom invited me to his new abode for a little cookout. It was stunningly wonderful, and after dinner, Vanessa came by with a small tray of tenderloin steaks and said, “Another filet mignon, Sean?”

“Oh no, thank you” I replied. “Two are my limit.” With that, Venessa left to get the dessert, while Thom and I sat on his new redwood deck, taking the sheer beauty of a calm Autumn night. I looked over at Thom and said “Thom, it’s great to see that you haven’t let the money change you too much.”

“Yeah” he replied, sipping a little red wine, “I’ve never been one for the rich a-hole crowd. I’m just the same guy, just with a better car. Anyway…I didn’t just invite you over here to enjoy a fine meal or to show off my new house.”

“You didn’t? Well then, what’s up?” I asked.

“Well, do you remember how you and I used to joke about how the day I won the lottery that we would start our own wrestling federation?” He asked.

“Yeah of course, how could I…” I froze. “You’re kidding.”

“No, I’m not.” He said, smiling. “Listen, my financial planner told me that after you’ve invested lottery winnings, you should take around 5% of it, and do something crazy with it…and I think this idea is suitably crazy, don’t you?”

“But Thom” I replied “We don’t know the first THING about running a wrestling company…or ANY business for that matter! We wouldn’t know the first place to start!”

“Actually I do” Thom replied. “You know that I trained to be a wrestler. Well I’ve kept up with some of the guys I trained with, and Since I hit the jackpot, I’ve been asking around about what kinds of things I would need to do, And I think I have a pretty decent grasp of what I would need to do to get this concept off the ground.” What that he pulled out a large manila folder full of various papers. As I looked over everything, I was impressed with his level or preparedness. He had price quotes for new rings, lists of available talent, and so forth.

“Ok, you’ve done your homework, I’ll give you that.” I said, impressed with his research “But, why do you need my help?”

“Because I need a booker.” He replied. “Listen, you have always been the more creative of the two of us. You come up with storylines that kick the butt of ANYTHING either of the two Vinces can come up with. I know you can do this Sean. Please, tell me that you will.”

“Look.” I started “I understand why you wanna change the wrestling world. Hell, I think it’d be great to be a booker…but look, the economy is still in the tank…and this would be taking a big gamble.”

“Yeah, that’s true” Thom said “But, I’ve always believed, that history is made by the ones who dare to take risks. Listen, you can’t hope to achieve success, if you aren’t willing to risk failure. Now I know you want this as much as I do. So please, tell me that you’ll do this. Take the chance Sean, and together, we can do this.”

I thought about it for a minute, and then I looked at Thom. “Thom, you’re right. All my life, I have been sitting at home, wondering when my ship was gonna come in. When I was gonna finally get the big chance I was looking for to make a name for myself in wrestling. And now, you’re giving me that shot…I’m in. Let’s go for it!” With that Vanessa brought out dessert, and as we dug in, Thom and I shook hands. I still thought it was crazy…but right now, crazy seemed pretty good.

And soon, life would get even crazier.

BACKSTORY

PART IV – I WONDER IF THIS IS HOW PAUL HEYMAN GOT STARTED?

April 3rd, 2010

There are certain things life prepares you for. But, I’m pretty sure one of them isn’t telling your wife that your newly-wealthy friend wants you to quit your job and start writing TV shows for him as a part of his new wrestling promotion. Thankfully, she wasn’t too angry, and after she had Thom sign me to a contract guaranteeing me a nice salary, she seemed to be okay with it, and she gave me her full support.

So, with all the ducks in a row, me and Thom sat down together and started working on the ins and outs of this new promotion. After a few weeks, Thom and I sat down in his new office, and he began going over his goals for the new company:

“First of all Sean, I have two critical goals for the company. After two years, we must not have dipped in popularity in any of the major markets, and we also have to double our cash reserves as well. Since we ARE running a business, and we need to make money.”

“Okay, fair enough” I said, “What else?”

“Well, these next goals aren’t quite as important. I want guys who can actually take a punch, so no hiring anyone the dirt sheets rate less than D- in toughness. And, we need guys who can draw fans, so no-one under D- in selling either. Oh, and I don’t want any troublemakers in the locker room, so no-one under D- in reputation. That pretty much covers it.”

“Alright chief. So, other than writing TV, what do you need me to do?” I asked.

“Well, basically, you’re my right hand man. You will be hiring the wrestlers, you will come up with storylines, and you’re the one who will be essentially in charge. The only person who you will answer to is me. Sean, I have a ton of faith in you. And I know you and I can make this work.”

“Wow.” I said, taking in my new-found responsibilities, “Well, I’ve never been one to shy away from a challenge. So, what should I do first?”

“Well,” he said, grinning “I notice we have no wrestlers…now unless you wanna book a series of 2-hour ironman matches between the two of us, I think we ought to hire some.”

“Okay” I replied, chuckling, “I’ll get right on that.” And I did. And the next two weeks were a flurry of phone calls, emails, faxes, and heartburn attacks, as I contacted a slew of available workers so we could build our roster. It took some doing, but after several sleepless nights, we finally got our roster finalized, and I sent the following roster list to Thom:

ROSTER

(faces in Blue, Heels in Red.

MAIN EVENTERS

“The Throwback” Cliff Compton

“The Gangster of Love” Rob Conway

“The Shooter” Brent Albright

“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

UPPER MIDCARD

Scotty Vortekz

MASADA

“Blue Collar” Colin Delaney

Joker

MIDCARD

“Dangerous” Donovan Morgan

“Slyk” Wagner Brown

Joe E. Legend

Flip Kendrick

Tim Donst

Shark Boy

Stigma

LOWER MIDCARD

“The Campus Legend” Brad Attitude

Chad Parham

Player Uno

OPENERS

Sami Callihan

Alex Colon

Grizzly Redwood

REFEREES

Kristina McGraw

Jennifer Carlisle

ANNOUNCERS

Louden Noxious – Ring Announcer/Interviews

Joe Dombowski – Play-By-Play

“Dirty” Dutch Mantell – Color Commentary.

The roster was finally set, and so we finally started promoting our first show: “WPW – The Genesis” to be on Saturday, June 5th, 2010. Right after we put the announcement on all the major message boards, I got a phone call.

“Hello? Oh Hi! SO he has agreed to be our Commish? That’s great…yeah he will be a great addition. Yeah I’ll keep it a secret until the show airs…Oh I think all of our fans will be ‘extremely’ pleased…yeah okay, I’ll talk to you both tomorrow…bye.” Yes…things were finally falling into place. We will probably have more problems in the future…but for now, we were doing well…and getting ready to change the face of pro wrestling.

Okay here is the first show preview.

LIVE! AT THE MORRISTOWN NAT'L GUARD ARMORY

SATURDAY, JUNE 6TH, 2010

WORLD PRO WRESTLING PROUDLY PRESENTS

THE GENESIS

FEATURING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW WPW COMMISSIONER

AND AN EIGHT-MAN TOURNAMENT TO CROWN THE FIRST W.P.W. WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

FIRST ROUND MATCHES:

"THE ALPHA MALE" MONTY BROWN vs. "THE NEW HORROR" SAMI CALLIHAN

SCOTTY VORTEKZ vs. TIM DONST

PLAYER UNO vs. "THE GANGSTER OF LOVE" ROB CONWAY

"BLUE COLLAR" COLIN DELANEY vs. "TECHNICAL PERFECTION" CHAD PARHAM

Okay everyone, see if you can predict the winners of the matches, the eventual champion, and for bonus points, The Identity of our new Commissioner.

Hope you enjoy the show

Brian~

Okay guys, matches coming up on Monday.

Anyone have any predictions? Here are the matches for Tomorrow night, tell me what you think will happen.

QUARTER FINALS:

MONTY BROWN vs. SAMI CALLIHAN

SCOTTY VORTEKZ vs. TIM DONST

PLAYER UNO vs. ROB CONWAY

COLIN DELANEY vs. CHAD PARHAM

SEMI FINALS:

WINNER OF MATCH 1 VS. WINNER OF MATCH 2

WINNER OF MATCH 3 VS. WINNER OF MATCH 4

FINALS:

WINNER OF SEMI-FINAL 1 VS. WINNER OF SEMI-FINAL 2

BONUS:

GUESS THE IDENTITY OF THE NEW W.P.W. COMMISSIONER.

Hope you guys enoy the show

Brian~

Okay guys, here it is.

Sorry for the delay...personal crisis I had to deal with. Nothing major...here it is.

WPW – THE GENESIS

JUNE 6TH, 2010

MORRISTOWN, TN NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY

ATTENDANCE – 300 (SELL OUT)

Segment 1

Ring Announcer Louden Noxious is in the ring as he says: “Ladies and Gentlemen…please welcome the new Commissioner of World Pro Wrestling…THE INNOVATOR OF VIOLENCE, TOMMY DREAMER!!!!!” With that ,“Man in the Box” plays over the PA system, and out walks Tommy Dreamer, wearing a black suit with red shirt and tie and carrying a leather briefcase, and beaming from ear to ear, as he soaks up the cheers. He grabs the mike from Louden and addresses the crowd:

“THANK YOU! Thank you all so much for that! It is so GREAT to be here in Tennessee for the dawn of a new era of professional wrestling here in World Pro Wrestling. You know, people have been asking me for MONTHS why I left WWE, well, have you SEEN what they’re doing lately? I mean you’ve got them turning one of their big TV shows into a watered-down version of “SNL”, and they’ve got their rookies running obstacle courses and answering questions on Tuesday nights! I mean, what next, are they gonna bring in Marc Summers and Harvey?!” The audience applauds at that as Tommy sets down the case on a stool in front of him.

“You see, the word “wrestling” is like a dirty word in our business these days. But right here, in World Pro WRESTLING, Wrestling is the key, and we are bringing professional wrestling back to the world again. And tonight is where it will start.” With that Tommy opens his case and shows a glistening gold belt. “This is the World Pro Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship belt. And tonight we are having an 8-man tournament to crown a new champion. And the man who becomes that champion, will be in my humble opinion, the true WRESTLING champion of the world!” The audience applauds that as Tommy takes the mic to say one more thing.

“Just one last thing to say. You know, all my life, I have been called ‘The Innovator of Violence.’ Well I am proud to call myself ‘The Innovator of Wrestling!” And that is what World Pro Wrestling is gonna do…innovate! Now you guys enjoy the show, AND LET’S GET THIS THING STARTED!”

Rating – C-

Match 1

“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown vs. “The New Horror” Sami Callihan

Callihan and Brown work a decent match, which helps to get the crowd going. They are able to get the heat flowing a little, and both guys are good compliments to each other. At 10:48, Brown wins, by hitting Callihan with the Pounce.

RATING – D

Segment 2

Backstage, Rob Conway, cuts a special promo for a DVD extra.

“Whoo! So, Morristown, Tennessee! Your ship has FINALLY come in! ‘The Gangster of Love’ is here. So at long last, this tiny, wretched, God-forsaken town has gotten a LITTLE class. You know, the main reason why I’m is simple. To prove why I AM the finest example of humanity walking the Earth today, to dominate pro wrestling just I always been, and to become the WPW World champ! Now the first step on that goal is beating that stupid, 8-bit loser Player Uno. Well, Player Uno, to put it in terms your ignorant, stupid ass can understand, you are Count Dracula…and I am Simon Belmont, and tonight, I am gonna slay you, and take you DOWN! Because, as I have said before…when you’re good…you’re good. But when you’re great…YOU’RE THE GANSTER OF LOVE!”

RATING – C-

Match 2

Scotty Vortekz vs. Tim Donst

These two have an okay match, but the crowd is NOT into them, and on top of that, they have very little chemistry, and the match suffered as a result of it. Vortekz wins with the TKO in 10:42.

RATING – E-

Match 3

“The Gangster of Love” Rob Conway vs. Player Uno

Conway dominated early, and Uno was unable to really mount a big offensive rally. Uno got a few good moves in, but Conway was the aggressor, winning with the Ego Trip at 9:48.

RATING – D-

After the Match Conway Celebrates for the crowd, flexing, preening, and soaking up the catcalls of the crowd.

RATING – D

Match 4

“Blue Collar” Colin Delaney vs. Chad Parham

Delaney and Parham put on a decent match, and Delaney’s new “blue collar” gimmick is a hit with the fans. Delaney and Parham go back and forth, But eventually Delaney goes over with the Springboard lariat at 10:04

RATING – E

Segment 4

Scotty Vortekz is backstage for another DVD Bonus promo:

“So…Monty Brown…The FORMER NFL Superstar…the FORMER TNA Superstar…the FORMER ECW Superstar…and the FORMER favorite to win this tourney. I emphasize that word, FORMER…because that’s all you are…a has-been. You WERE great once…once upon a time…but now you are NOTHING. I am the new star now…and tonight…the only one doing any pouncing…is ME...SCOTTY V!”

RATING – E-

Match 5

Monty Brown vs. Scotty Vortekz

Vortekz and Brown are able to put on a remarkably decent encounter. The crowd is a little worn out from the four previous intense matchups…and the physicality of the match is a little off-putting to the crowd. Still, the two put on a back-and-forth encounter, won by Brown, with the Pounce in 17:18.

RATING – E+

Match 6

Rob Conway vs. Colin Delaney

This was a BRUTAL match, with Conway taking the early advantage and never letting go. Delaney is able to get some good offense in, but he is no match for the strength and power of Conway, who is able to win at 14:41 with the Ego Trip.

RATING – D-

After the match, Conway beats Colin down, rubbing his face in the mat, making a mockery of him, and standing with his arms outstretched. – E+

Segment 6

Before the main event, Dreamer came down for Guest Commentary, bringing the belt with him. – D

Match 7

FOR WPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

BEST TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS

In the ring, Louden makes his introductions:

“THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR THE BEST TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS FOR THE WORLD PRO WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

In the corner to my right…From Saginaw, Michigan…weighing 275 Pounds…he is the Alpha Male…MONTYYYYYYY BROWWWWWWWWWN!

And, in the corner to my left…from Las Vegas, Nevada…weighing 230 Pounds…he is the Gangster of Love…..ROOOOOOOOOOOOB CONWAYYYYYYYYYY!”

With that, the rules are explained, the belt is shown to the crowd, and match Begins:

In the first fall, both men have a slow feeling out process. Both men are obviously fatigued from the matches they’ve wrestled, but both are fighting through their torpor, because they both know what this means. Conway gets the early upper hand, hitting several high impact clotheslines and suplexes, and generally taking advantage of the more worn-down Brown. Monty tries to get a rally going, but is stopped every time by Conway, who grabs the ropes, stalls, and generally frustrates the hell out of Monty. Brown looks to be gaining the upper hand, but when he goes for a powerslam, Conway is able to shift his weight, and turn it into a DDT! He then picks Monty up, and NAILS him with the Ego Trip to win the first fall.

The second fall begins with Brown firing at Conway with renewed vigor, slamming his fists into him, and making him suffer. This gets the crowd on their feet, as does Conway turning tail and running, only to have Brown in hot pursuit, meeting him with a generous helping of pain. The match makes its way back to the ring, and Brown begins to mount a huge offensive push which gets the crowd, and the announcers excited:

“This right here is why I am in World Pro Wrestling!” yells Tommy Dreamer “This is the passion that I LOVE about our sport!”

Brown throws Conway into the corner post, waits, and then gets into position for his “pounce” spear tackle. But as Brown runs in, Conway rolls out of the way, causing Brown to thunder into the turnbuckle, knocking him silly. Conway capitalizes, by rolling up Brown, grabbing his tights to get the three count And The Belt at 35:30.

RATING – D-

After the match, Dreamer reluctantly hands the belt to Conway, who celebrates as if he’s won ten Super Bowls. He starts cheering, running around the arena, throwing water on himself, the whole deal. Brown makes it up to his feet…and just stares a hole through Conway…seething with anger. And with that our show ends.

RATING – D+

FINAL SHOW RATING

D-

Please let me know what you think

Brian~

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m455/JepMasta/WPW%20Photos/WPW-banner.jpg

NEW ADDITION!

Big news everyone, on the heels of our first event, we are proud to announce a new addition to the WPW roster. Ring of Honor female super star "The Lovely" Lacey has now been added to our WPW Talent roster.

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m455/JepMasta/WPW%20Photos/lacey.jpg

Keep it here at WPWrestling.com to be the first to hear about all the exciting news about World Pro Wrestling!

Hey everyone

I wanna apologize for the delay in posting new material...I've had some personal stress lately (nothing I want to get into here) but I am okay, and will be back very soon to continue this diary...I promise I am in this for the long haul.

Brian~

<p>WPW – IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE</p><p> </p><p>

BACKSTORY</p><p> </p><p>

PART V – WELL, THAT COULD HAVE GONE WORSE</p><p> </p><p>

Well, to be quite honest, we were very pleasantly surprised with the audience approval of our last show. The crowd was into it, and the dirt sheets (for the most part) enjoyed the show. We were so flushed with success, that we announced our next show, entitled “WPW: Desperate Measures” on June 25th. Things seemed to be going well…of course, the initial shock of starting up the organization had worn off, and I was now getting into the swing of being the booker. I settled down at my computer and began posting the following on our official website.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>WORLD PRO WRESTLING</p><p>

PROUDLY PRESENTS</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:18px;">WPW DESPERATE MEASURES</span></p><p>

JUNE 25TH, 2010</p><p>

LIVE! FROM THE GEORGIA SAVANNAH CENTER PROMENADE</p><p> </p><p>

MAIN EVENT</p><p>

“THE GANGSTER OF LOVE” ROB CONWAY</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

“THE ALPHA MALE” MONTY BROWN</p><p> </p><p>

ALSO IN ACTION:</p><p>

COLIN DELANEY, SAMI CALLIHAN, SHARK BOY, CLIFF COMPTON AND MORE!!!</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>