any real life rosters?

A real name mod would be nice... but it's not real practical to undertake such a huge project when all the real-life players will either be drafted or graduate in 3 or 4 game years and you'd be right back to fictional players anyway. That being said...if anyone were to create such a mod, I'd certainly use it.

I'm in the process of doing it.

I'm in the process of creating real rosters. I've done about 550 players with every player in the Pac 10, WCC, WAC, ACC, and Big 10 done as well as a handful of other teams. I have tried to be as accurate as possible from home town, to school, height, weight, etc.

(It's actually really cool to start new games and look at the overall draft pro prospects start to emulate the actual upcoming draft. Harrison Barnes is pegged the #1 overall pick.)

If anyone is interested in the roster file and willing to let me know how to email it? or post it online i'd be more than willing to. Just not sure how

yea i would like to share this stuff. it's taken me quite a while to finish 3 power conferences. it makes the game much more realistic. My goal is to complete about half of all the teams (pretty much everything excluding the MEAC, Independents, NEC, Great West, Summit, Horizon except Detroit and Butler, SWAC, and Big South).

The file is in a .fpf format and am unsure how to open it manually. any help would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cbear
have not seen a mod for this yet. Still a relatively new game though. There are mods for real names and logos.

Where can I find that at?

Archived