I'm BACK

NickC13573

MLT I'll send you that song list either tonight or tomorrow sometime. I'll try cutting out some of the Heavier stuff, maybe throw in a couple new ones I've heard lately..

Here's a couple for you though...

Anything off of Trapt's Self-titled CD, and Anything off of Breaking Benjamins Phobia and Dear Agony CD's...

Also, what is the purpose of the songs, workout music, just music, love making music? just trying to get a feel for what I should out.. I don't wanna say Sex Machine by James Brown if it's gonna be a workout thing.. Just saying. lol.

MLT I'll send you that song list either tonight or tomorrow sometime. I'll try cutting out some of the Heavier stuff, maybe throw in a couple new ones I've heard lately..

Here's a couple for you though...

Anything off of Trapt's Self-titled CD, and Anything off of Breaking Benjamins Phobia and Dear Agony CD's...

Also, what is the purpose of the songs, workout music, just music, love making music? just trying to get a feel for what I should out.. I don't wanna say Sex Machine by James Brown if it's gonna be a workout thing.. Just saying. lol.

I like all kinds of music. I have lists on my computer set up to keep changing them on my Ipod. When I go to the gym I put my work out list on my Ipod. When I'm going bowling I throw as much as I can on there. I just love listening to music all the time.

Hell I put headphones on when I'm reading a book. So anything and everything fits into what I want. :)

Archived