WWE- Owned by Me!!

(The camera opens up to see a young man by the name of Kevin, in bed sleeping at 7:00 in the morning. when suddenly the phone rings, waking him up, turns out to be his next door neighbor, Vince McMahon)

Kevin: Hello?

Vince McMahon: Hello, Kevin?

Kevin: Yeah, hi Vince?

Vince: Listen, remember the last time we talked, you mentioned that you wanted to take over WWE? Well, I've given it a lot of thought, and since I'm getting older, I've decided to step down as owner and since you're younger, and have a lot of ideas, you can have WWE!

Kevin: Yeah, right!! Nice joke to play on someone when they are sleeping. (slams phone down)

(a minute later the phone rings)

Kevin: hello?

Vince: This isn't a joke....you are the new owner of the WWE!! We have a meeting with the board of directors at 2:00 p.m to fill out the paperwork. today. Congratulations!

I couldn't believe it. The greatest wrestling fan in the world, owning the best promotion. a guy who spent years watching pro wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Trish Stratus, and others tear it up on tv. Now it is my oppertunity to sign these guys and have them work for me!! I need to wake up and get ready for the board meeting!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the meeting) *note* I am using Freestyle mode for this diary, If you have any ideas, please let me know!!! **

BOD: (Board of directors) Hello, and welcome to the World Wrestling Entertainment. We are pleased to announce you as the new owner. We are also curious to see what plans you have for this fed. But first We should let you know that we are at "Global" popularity, this will allow you to sign anyone who you can to keep us at the top. and we are also an entertainment fed, so we run a lot of storylines and angles. So, what are your plans?

Kevin: I'm going to try to sign anyone that wants to work for me, whether they are psychopaths, brawlers, cruiserweights, entertainers, or regular wrestlers. I'm thinking about signing Steve Austin, and trying to lure "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson to step down from acting. Hell, I'll even sign The Ultimate Warrior if fans want to see him.

BOD: What about drug testing procedures?

Kevin: As long as they stay out of the media, and continue to produce good matches every week, I'm not going to worry too much about it. All the superstars I bring in and hire should be responsible enough to know what they are doing. If they want to look like a jackass in front of the media when their house gets raided for drugs, they are only embarrassing themselves. Then I might do something about it.

BOD: Just don't let our prestige take a hit when that happens. But moving on....what is your opinion on women wrestlers?

Kevin: I think women are under rated in wrestling. There are quite a few good ones out there. I think I would create a division for them to show off their talents. And I do have a crush on Mickey James. (grins)

BOD: What would your position be on the roster?

Kevin: I think I would do best as an announcer or heel color commentator. I do have some training in the ring, and can mix it up when possible.....but I prefer to stay out of the ring.

BOD: Ok, that's all we have for you right now...go out and show us what you can do!!

• 4 weeks later...

did you let this die?

Pretty sure the total unbelievability is what turned away any earlier responce. BUT if you put on some good shows, your writing has enough promise to draw an audience.

hope these word of encouragement, get you to at least show us what you've got. :)

Archived