After starting my game with USPW, i got up to my warming stage entering the national stage. Now that that is done, i got notified that i can partake in National Wars...what does that mean? And how does it benefit me? Im already at a war with SWF

What it means is there are three promotions in the USA that qualify as National or higher, but National Battles is way to ensure there are only two National companies at any given time. Therefore, the company with the worst shows will drop down to Cult.

This is in the help file by the way.

Well, that's not exactly the case. Each month, the company that had the worst best show (their best show was worse than everyone else's best show) will take a hit to Popularity and Momentum. Lose enough of them, and you'll drop to Cult. It is possible, however, for more than two companies to maintain National+, but it's unlikely.

Don't worry, though, there's nothing new for you to do. Just make sure that you have one really good show per month (which you're probably already doing). The rest takes care of itself.

Congrats on hitting National. Cheers!

Archived