When your best match isn't your main feud?

Back in '05, both of them were pretty good workers. Like a lot of people, they got reduced a bit, from '07 on. As well, in '05, TCW was a Sports Entertainment company, so their Popularity was more important than anything. I remember getting MOTY with Runaway Train, in an SWF game, in '05.

I'd imagine I'm going to run into problems like this somewhere down the line in my USPW game. I've already started the build towards a Damien Baal vs Sam Strong match and it's going to be the Main-Event of USPW's top PPV. The way things have happened and the way the Strong/Baal storyline will unfold, it has to be the Main-Event.

I'll see how it goes...

I like when that kind of stuff happens, make it unpredictable in a game where if you play it like such, it could be as predictable as WWE. And just like many cases, lots of matches end up being the showstealers when they aren't involved in a major storyline.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going through the game with a real world mod and using TNA. TNA has from time to time, much like old ECW put the World Title match before the main event. I just remember the 10 Card Stud tourney where AJ defended the World title on the PPV and then the match right after was the final match of the tourney and it was The Pope vs Mr. Anderson.

My ratings are better when I put the best match on last. I try to have my World Title match be the best match on the card by having two great and popular workers, with great match settings...but its not possible to do that for every event.

Oh nearly forgot...............................................ANDERSONNNNN!

In my NYCW game, the title goes on last unless I can justify putting another match in the top slot, regardless of quality. For instance, Flash/Ota went on last over Bailey/Gumble because Flash and Ota are both big names that had (as far as I was concerned) never met before, so I could justify it. Otherwise, title match always goes out last regardless of quality- although, having said that, Bailey's really quite good at our level.

Archived