Hi I am trying to find the best historic mod to get the roster I desire. Back in the early 90s was it easy for WWF to take stars from WCW?

The guys I HAVE to have on my roster are as follows... Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, Ted Dibiase, Virgil, I.R.S., Legion of Doom, Demolition (all 3 members), Mr. Perfect, Honky Tonk Man, Ravishing Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Jake the Snake Roberts, Earthquake, Typhoon(Tugboat), Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Brutus the Barber Beefcake

October 1990 seems like the closest that I could find to what I want.

The WWF roster for October 1990 was as follows:

Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Tito Santana, Gregg "The Hammer" Valentine, "The Brooklyn Steve Lombardi, King Haku, Hillbilly Jim, Brett "Hitman" Hart, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, "Leaping" Lanny Poffo, Hercules Hernandez, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Honkytonk Man, Paul Roma, Jim Powers, Ax, "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware, Dino Bravo, "The Model" Rick Martell, Smash, The Ultimate Warrior, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, Virgil, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggin, Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, The Big Boss

Man, The Warlord, The Barbarian, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, "Rugged" Ronnie Garvin, Luke Williams, Butch Miller, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, Tugboat, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, Earthquake, Nikolia Volkoff, Akio Sato, Pat Tanaka, Paul Diamond, Black Bart, "Playboy" Buddy Rose, Crush, Sgt. Slaughter, Hawk, Animal, Shane Douglas, "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, Dustin Rhodes, Tony Atlas, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith

What do you guys think?

Archived