Can you trade a worker who is on a PPA agreement or do they need to be under written agreements? Also, if you loan or are loaned a worker who has a title will they lose that title?

If you pull a worker from a dev fed do they automatically lose their title?

I have a comfortable amount of workers on my roster - the amount I am happy working with. I was thinking as I lose workers, I would do a small dark tourney to determine the replacement from my developmental feds.

Yes you can trade a worker under a PPA agreement, you cannot receive a worker on loan that has a title but you can loan one out and they will not lose the title because they are also technically still on your roster. I would say yes to a worker losing the title if they are pulled from a developmental company though I have never done it before.

Yes you can trade a worker under a PPA agreement, you cannot receive a worker on loan that has a title but you can loan one out and they will not lose the title because they are also technically still on your roster. I would say yes to a worker losing the title if they are pulled from a developmental company though I have never done it before.

in addition to this a worker DOES lose his title if he is called up

Archived