WWF 2002 The New Boss on the Block

I’m still running as the WWF and I’m still in the attitude era. The WWF has purchased WCW and ECW after being in a five year ratings battle with WCW and a pretty good relationship with ECW which is why Heymen is still in WWF. After the tour able Invasion storyline WCW has pretty much died and ECW is still buried. With the return of the NWO to the World Wrestling Federation, what will happen next? You never know after all Vince isn’t in charge any more. Nope I have bought WWF along with the trade marks for WCW and ECW, so I guess you could say I own the wrestling Industry. Now many of you are problem thinking who I am, and that question may be answered at a latter time but I have some business to get to. Vince has done me wrong in the past and know I have put him out of work haha. He’s no longer the C.E.O no longer the Chairman just my bitch. After the court order that was settled that’s was the last thing that pushed Vince over the edge. I used the lump sum to buy Vince and his company.

Now for what I’m going to do with this company is unknown, but one thing is for sure, no brand split WWF will be top dog till I decide to end it. WWF will grow the audience more than it has in years. No longer will the Cruiserweight division be used as a joke no more European title, and no more wasted talent. Now I understand that it is impossible to make everyone happy but I will do my best to give you the best entertainment that you could possibly watch on TV. Well lets get this show started, are you ready for this ride I’m about to take WWF on? Because I know I am.

My first RAW card is set and her it is.

Mike Awesome V. Al Snow

Two guys that have been under used under the Vinnie Mac Era now getting time to shine in my Era.

DDP V. RVD ( C )

In a match for the Intercontinental title in a ECW V. WCW match here.

Edge V. X-Pac

A number one contender match for the Intercontinental title.

Big Show V. Kurt Angle

In a number one contender match for the Undisputed Title.

Hall & Nash V. The Rock & Triple H

The two leader of the NOW goes up against two of the faces of WWF

Quick Picks

Mike Awesome V. Al Snow

DDP V. RVD

Edge V. X-Pac

Big Show V. Kurt Angle

Hall & Nash V. The rock & Triple H

Mike Awesome V. Al Snow

Awesome push is Awesome.

DDP V. RVD

Whoa, battle of the initials. Would love to see DDP take this one, but RVD has so much more upside.

Edge V. X-Pac

Edge was pretty much the IC title at this time.

Big Show V. Kurt Angle

Hall & Nash V. The rock & Triple H

All about heels looking good.

Jim Ross: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, I’m Jim Ross along with “The King” Jerry Lawler. And King tonight we have a hell of a show.

King: That’s right JR, we start off this month with a show head lined my The N.W.O versus The Rock and Triple H. JR that’s PPV quality and we get it tonight for free!

JR: And that’s not it King we also have a Intercontinental Championship match, a number one contender match for the Intercontinental Championship, and a number one contenders match for the WWF Championship.

King: JR hopefully we see some PUPPIES! I love PUPPIES JR.

JR: We all know King. Lets go down to the ring to get this show started.

Mike Awesome V. Al Snow

Snow locks up with Awesome to begin this match up Awesome wins the lock up and sends Snow into the corner. Awesome flows up with a running big boot to the head of Snow, Awesome follows this up with a knee drop to the head of Snow then picking him up. Snow pokes Awesome in the eye and slams him to the mat by his hair. Snow goes for the elbow drop but Awesome rolls out of the way Awesome whips Snow into the ropes followed by a sidewalk slam. Awesome picks Snow up and hit’s the Awesome bomb and goes for the cover 1...2...3

Winner: Mike Awesome

Rating: C-

JR: Awesome gets the win and made it look easy King.

King: This man is putting the WWF locker room on notice.

Commercial

We return to a dark room and see Raven sitting in the corner.

Raven: They say Raven is washed up, they say that he doesn’t have the “it” to make it in the WWF. While they speak there words of hate upon me, I will show them the way of the Raven, I will show them that when you say one can’t do something it only pushes the mind to find a way to do it. Raven will make these people pay and I will start next week. Quoth the Raven Nevermore.

Rating: C-

Edge V. X-Pac

Edge starts off the match fast by jump on Pac and hitting with lefts and rights. Edge send Pac into the corner and goes for a spear in the corner, but Pac gets out of the way and does the Bronco Buster on Edge. After that Pac locks in a head lock while talking trash into his ear. Edge then powers his way up and then whips Pac into the ropes and hit’s a backdrop, Edge then picks him up and hit’s a suplex. Pac then gets back to his feet and rolls out of the ring and starts walking to the back. Edge chases him down and starts the attack outside of the ring. Edge uses the ring steeps and rams Pac’s head into them he the lefts Pac up and drives his head on the ring apron. Edge rolls Pac back in the ring and waits for Pac to get up, Edge then goes for the spear but Pac jumps over the spear and goes for a quick roll up. 1...2...3

Winner: X-Pac

Rating C+

JR: Well Edge was in control for the whole match but X-Pac pulled off the win right at the end.

King: But he got the win and that’s what counts.

JR: And with that win he will face the Intercontinental Champion which will be up for grabs right now.

Diamond Dallas Page V. Rob Van Dam

RVD taunts the crowd with his signature pointing but DDP turns him around and nails him to begin this match. DDP then turns and does his bang taunt to the crowd which gets a lot of cheers and boos. DDP sends RVD to the mat with a snap suplex. RVD jumps right up and hits DDP with a spinning heel kick followed by an attempt at a rolling thunder but DDP puts his knees up putting DDP back in the drivers seat. DDP drops an elbow on the chest of RVD followed a stomp to his head. DDP then throws RVD out of the ring and goes on the attack, he drives the head of RVD into the steal pole of the turnbuckle which busts RVD open. DDP gets back into the ring as RVD struggles behind him. RVD nails a hard kick out of no where which almost knocks DDP off of his feet ( I don’t know how he is still up it was a hard ass kick) RVD the runs the ropes and hit’s a drop kick to the face of DDP. RVD then hit’s a rolling thunder and then goes to the top rope, he goes for the 5 Star Frog Splash but DDP hit’s a Diamond Cutter out of no where and goes for the pin. 1...2...3

Winner and new IC Champion: DDP

Rating: B

Commercial

We come back as the N.W.O’s music hits and Hall and Nash come to the ring.

Nash: Well the N.W.O is in the hizzouse. Let me start off by saying that Hulk Hogan is at dealing with some family problems at home tonight so he is not here tonight. With that said Hollywood has told me and Hall to take care of The Rock tonight. See while wrestlemania 18 is four weeks away Hogan is ready for The Rock to be done and me and “The Bad Guy” will do that tonight.

Hall: Ay Yo, Rocky tonight you and Triple H go down see while Hogan is facing you Rock in four weeks I’m still open for a match at Mania, and that’s were you come in Hunter, you call your self “The Game” well prove IT! Mania me and you in a match.

Triple H’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

HHH: Hall why would I waste a Wrestlemania on you? The only thing you are known for is being the drunk of the N.W.O if I face you what’s in it for me?

Hall: Ohhh, easy big guy you want something in it for you? You deserve nothing, if you don’t face me it will prove that The Game is a flop.

HHH: A flop? I’ve done more in WWF in the last 4 years then you have done for any wrestling company you’ve been in. Your inferior to me Hall.

Hall: The fight me!

HHH: You got, me you wrestlemania 18.

Rating: B+

King: Ohhh, JR that’s huge Triple H V. Scott Hall in four weeks at Wrestlemania 18.

JR: Yes it is so far Wrestlemania is shaping up to be another historic event.

King: But JR I’m worried.

JR: What about King?

King: We only have 45 minutes left in the show and still no puppies. We want puppies JR.

JR: Well King, its said to say but I don’t think you’ll get puppies tonight.

Kurt Angle V. The Big Show

The match starts as Show throws Angle into the turnbuckle and starts with the big slaps to the chest, Angle however thumbs Show in the eye and then takes the right leg out from under The Big Show with a chop block knocking him to one knee. Angle then hit’s a DDT that lays Show out, Angle then goes for the pin 1..Show throws Angle off of him and gets back to his feet. As Angle wants to lock up with Big Show as Show laughs and locks up and pushes Angle to the ground and follows with a big knee to the head. Show then picks him up for the choke slam but Angle reverses into an ankle lock, Show struggles to get out of the lock but eventually reverses it and kicks Angle to the ground followed by a missed leg drop. Angle capitalizes on the opportunity and locks in a modified figure four leg lock. Show tries to get to the ropes but can’t after about three minutes in the lock Show drives Angle into referee Charles Robinson knocking him out. Show goes and checks on the ref while Angle goes outside of the ring and gets a chair he sneaks up behind Show and nails him with the chair busting Show open Angle gets the ref and goes for the pin 1..2..3.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Rating: B-

After the match Angle picks up a mic and calls out Jericho.

Angle: Jericho you see Big Show here this was just a peak at what I’m going to do to you in four weeks at Wrestlemania 18. I’m going to make you tap Chris your going to wish that you were back in Canada. See you at Mania and watch you back.

Commercial

As we return We see The Rock walking to the ring to start the main event and he runs into Triple H.

HHH: Look, I got your back tonight Rock, I want let the N.W.O take you out. I don’t like you but I hate the N.W.O, in my opinion they don’t belong here and tonight we take the first in doing that.

The Rock: Well The Rock appreciates the support, The Rock does not need your help. See I’m the Peoples Champ and you’re the Game together were unstoppable but just The Rock by him self is the force that can not be stopped, but tonight I’ll use your help and the Game and The Rock teaming up on RAW, that spell win. IF YA SMEEEEEELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN.

Rating: A*

JR: Next up is the main event and this one folks is sure to be a slobber knocker.

Kings: That’s right JR, two of the biggest stars in WWF history going up against two of the biggest stars in WCW history.

JR: And its right after the break there will be no more interruptions once the match begins

Commercial

The Rock and Triple H V. Hall & Nash

The Rock and Triple H come out first to a huge pop, but Nash & Hall run out and attack them from behind beating HHH and Rock outside of the ring. They roll them inside the ring and the match starts. Triple H is out of it and is the man in the ring with Nash as The Rock and Hall are outside fighting. Nash picks HHH up and sends him into the corner, he the hits with a couple of elbows followed by an attempt at a Jack Knife Powrbomb and he hits it he then goes for the pin 1..2..3.

Winner: Hall & Nash

After the match the attach continues as Hall goes at Triple H with a sledge hammer and nailing him in the ribs looking like it did some legit damage. We also have Nash with a bat beating down The Rock. Hall & Nash bring out the spray paint and paint N.W.O on both The Rock and Triple H’s backs. They head to the back but right before they leave Nash does a double take at The Rock and whispers something to Hall, Hall goes and drags The Rock to Nash, Nash picks Rock up and sets him up for a Jack Knife and hits it right through the entrance ramp sending him right through it as Nash and Hall pose near the whole in the ramp as the show goes off air.

Rating: A*

Final Rating: B

Well with my first RAW in the books I have seen some very good reviews for the last segment last night but as always the “Smarks” always think they know better than the people who are in the business do. Wrestlemania 18 is shaping up to be a very good PPV which its Wrestlemania what do you expect. With RAW done we now have four confirmed matches for Wrestlemania 18, those match are.

Wrestlemania 18 card (Subject to change no picks yet)

Triple H V. Scott Hall

DDP V. X-Pac

The Rock V. Hulk Hogan

Chris Jericho V. Kurt Angle

And as for Smackdown here is the card (Fell free to pick)

Brock Lesnar V. Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Billy & Chuck ( C ) V. APA in a non title

Raven V. William Regal

Trish Stratus V. Molly Holly for chance at the womens title at Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker and Kurt Angle V. Steve Austin and Chris Jericho

Archived