Question About Custom Field Art

I'm currently working on a solo fictional college universe. I'm trying to figure out how to add custom field art to the game. I see an In-Game field template file. Is this template to be used to make custom fields (End Zones and all) for each team? If so, what do I name the files to make them show up in-game for each team's home field? PS: My solo fictional project will be based on local elemenatary schools in my area. For example my old school Graham Elemenatry will become Graham State and our rival will be Russel Elementry (less than a mile down the street) which will become Russel University. This is all based on a concept I used to play out as a kid using board and dice football games. BBCF will allow me to resurrect it and put it all on my computer. Hoorah for Arlie!, and Go Graham State!!

We don't know yet which parts of the game will be customizable, probably end zones will, but you will need to wait a bit more to know about it.

[QUOTE='[Icy]']We don't know yet which parts of the game will be customizable, probably end zones will, but you will need to wait a bit more to know about it.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the reply..I was kind of wishing we could just create the actual fields..kinda like that Boise State blue turf.. Apparently the basketball game will have that..but then again I'll take what they offer

[QUOTE='[Icy]']We don't know yet which parts of the game will be customizable, probably end zones will, but you will need to wait a bit more to know about it.[/QUOTE] Ok. No problem. I'll wait. But, my hope is that we could just have that whole stadium scene for moding, just as is done in TPB. That would put this game on another level as far as customization. Talking about a moder's dream. Gamers would be able to mod not just the endzones, but the stadium itself with fans, field quality and scoreboard. That'll allow one to create a total homefield atmosphere for each team. Gamers could share their creations with the BBCF community. There are some talented gamers out here who could do wonders with it. I'm aware this will be a developer's decision, but just wanted to get these thoughts out there for possible consideration.

[QUOTE=DreamTeams]I'm currently working on a solo fictional college universe. I'm trying to figure out how to add custom field art to the game. I see an In-Game field template file. Is this template to be used to make custom fields (End Zones and all) for each team? If so, what do I name the files to make them show up in-game for each team's home field? PS: My solo fictional project will be based on local elemenatary schools in my area. For example my old school Graham Elemenatry will become Graham State and our rival will be Russel Elementry (less than a mile down the street) which will become Russel University. This is all based on a concept I used to play out as a kid using board and dice football games. BBCF will allow me to resurrect it and put it all on my computer. Hoorah for Arlie!, and Go Graham State!![/QUOTE] That's a very cool and creative idea! Go Parker State!

Archived