BBCF Preview Dynasty Deux (Florida International Golden Panthers)

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]So it's time for a second beta preview dynasty (this time backing it up far more often;)).This time, I'll be playing from the near the bottom rung of the ladder with the Florida International Golden Panthers. I figured it could be fun, and good for testing, to see what happens when the human takes a bottom-rung team in a state with top-shelf talent..[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]PRESTIGE: Very Low[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]SOS: 116th[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]CONF PROJ: 7th[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]EXPECTATIONS: “Try just win a few games game and we're not all that picky at this point.” (Yes, I just sent a comment to Arlie that it needs to be cleaned up.)[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER: QB Corey Kunz (Jr) 56/58. Very good discipline/intelligence/instincts. 50Ish physical skills in most areas.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER: ILB Javier Ekern (Sr) 58/58. Great tackler (75). Mediocre at everything else. OFFENSIVE PHILOSOPHY: Vertical passing DEFENSIVE PHILOSOPHY: 4-3 [/size][/font]

2006 OFFSEASON Budget-->$1.6M Recruiting-->$35K per week No job offers New Offensive Coordinator—Average at scouting QB's. Prefers the option. New Defensive Coordinator—Average at scout/develop DL. Fired from Arkansas. Special Teams Coach is pretty lousy. All transfers Low interest. No offers tendered. For recruiting this year, my strategy is simple: try to land any 3-star players I can, without really even worrying about position. Also, I want to land an option QB.

Curses, foiled again. ;) The next build is going to be incompatible with saves from the build I started this career with, and it should be out today or tomorrow, so I'll wait a bit longer. There are some fixes in the next build that I definitely want to have included in this dynasty.

Archived