Maxing Out Stats

Heyo,

I've been enjoying Wrestling Spirit 2, most especially thanks to Boon's Ghost's amazing and encyclopedic DOTT mod. However, I find it to be quite frustrating that I max out at C+ Basics (and thus C+ chain and mat wrestling) when making a Technician with the highest potential setting.

That shouldn't even be a possibility. If the potential is set to highest, then the wrestler's primary stat (brawling for brawler, technicals for technician, etc.) should be maxed out at an A- at worst. It is no fun to play for a year and a half as a jobber/lower midcarder only to discover that you don't have the stat potential to make the kind of character you want--through no fault of your own.

I think this ought to be patched. I don't want to be surprised by a low potential settings after building my character up for a year.

If you've picked "Incredible" for Starting Statistics then you can't max out before 85%, well above the C+ you are quoting. I suggest you check that you actually have maxed out, as oppose to just thinking you have because of a very slow rate of improvement or not being in a position to gain further skills in your current situation.

Archived