Is there any popularity benefit to having the same TV show on two networks in the same country? My TV show has been airing on a Tiny and Small network in the UK and I noticed when we dropped the 'Tiny' network, we lost a lot of money from airing TV specials. So I know there is financial gain, but I'm curious is tying up a second UK network will also help my popularity?

The only time I ever run two TV shows is when I've pretty much... beat the game in terms of records and money. TV show(s) will gouge your money, for sure. It's the fastest way to get a fighter over in the particular area... So if you're having issues with having fighters popular enough to consistently put on pay per views, then perhaps having two TV shows for a while might be beneficial... otherwise I'd just switch to a more focused pay per view model, and try to fit 3-4 tv shows in per year to showcase your underlings you want to eventually be the who's who.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HansLanda11" data-cite="HansLanda11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28606" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>IMO when running a big promotion with lots of fights you should always have two TV shows. Just my opinion though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm of this school of thought as well.</p>

<p>i always run 2 shows for GAMMA by the end of year 1. If you don't, inless foster is main eventing, it wont draw. i run 2 tv shows to my 1 ppv bout every month and a half.</p><p> </p><p>

then again, i rape alapha-1 within 6 months anyway so i need as many stars as possible.</p>

Archived