The Death Note Saga (expect crappy shows)

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/Beebear26/Death%20Note/Death-Note-Logo-.jpg

Kira's Perfect World Wrestling Recap

In December of 2008, Light Yagami, the owner of KPWW, hired his friend, El Guchador, as the head booker of the company. Light was getting bored of booking, and it was getting bothersome. Once he entered his office, he immediately created more PPVs and hired many more superstars, including every graduate of the Azumanga Daiohjo. Within weeks, he had earned enough money to buy out nChan Wrestling and pillage some of their roster and championships. They signed with many different PPV providers, but one provider was bothersome to KPWW, as it wouldn't even allow matches with a Low content risk. At their January 2009 PPV, KPWW Celebrates The New Year, rapper and jobber to the jobbers Eminem rapped for over 20 minutes about how much they suck. Almost immediately after, KPWW and that provider severed ties, and have been putting on extremely hardcore matches since. In January, El showed that he holds serious grudges, as he told the KPWW PPV providers out of the blue that they would be holding a PPV called "El vs. L" on the day of the show. The reason for this PPV was to completely humiliate L, who was leaving soon after and to heavily promote El, which many have considered to be a character that rips off L almost to the name. In the show, El brutalized L in a match that went 88 minutes. Both of them obviously gassed, and the fans were even chanting things like "**** This ****", "El Sucks Light's Dick", and even "BLEACH Rocks, KPWW Sucks". The show, as do many of KPWW's recent shows, sucked hard. After the brutal KPWW reminds you of Misa Amane in February, which featured a worker murdering 2 random females, the same worker killing himself, and a worker getting murdered by another worker, El made a vow to clean up his product... a little bit. He's signed TV deals with cult British comedy channel E4 and cult American comedy/action channel [adult swim] for a 8 season long TV show called "Death Note Saga", which is supposed to be a lighter take on the actual Death Note saga. The final episode of the entire series has been promised to be as bloody and deadly as the real final days of the saga.

Roster

Heel|Face

Note: the rankings on the card do not matter in this company. Anyone can face anyone.

Aiber

Amanita Virosa

Big Daddy

Darth Sid

Dokuro Mitsukai

Duke Nukem

Ed the Magnificent!

El

Eminem

Empire States Building

Epic Fail Guy

Faye Valentine

General Limecat

Gretel/Hansel

Hit-Girl

Jet Black

Kagura

Koyomi Mizuhara

Kyou Fujibayashi

Kyousuke Higuchi

Macintosh OS

Maya Natsume

Melissa Seraphy

Mello

Molly Hayes

Naomi Misora

Nevada-tan

Osaka

Playstation 2

Playstation One

Power Girl

Sakaki

Scarlet Spider #1 (injured)

Scarlet Spider #2 (injured)

Scarlet Spider #3

Scarlet Spider (MC2)

Scarlet Spider (Original) (injured)

Sega Dreamcast

Shi Shiko

Spengbab

Spike Spiegel

Teru Mikami

Tetsuzaemon Iba

The Great Tomo Takino

Touta Matsuda

Triple H

Vicious

Wedy

XP Professional

Yaguu Jubei

Yaguu Jubei the Second

Non-Wrestling Staff (for now)

Adahm Ryland (Authority Figure)

Akachochin (Referee)

Card Crusher (Manager)

Chiyo Mihama (Manager)

Conan Edogawa (Authority Figure)

Grinbitch (Personality)

Hitoshi Demegawa (Authority Figure)

Jeremy Morash (Perverted Announcer)

Kaori Aida (Manager)

Kira (Manager)

Mister AZNface (Referee)

Moot (Road Agent)

Ouendan Dai-Sei-Kou (Managers)

Peter Gobsmack (Announcer)

Phoenix Wright (Color Commentator)

Rem (Announcer)

Rosalina (Manager)

Ryuk (Color Commentator)

Sidoh (Manager)

Souichirou Yagami (Referee)

Yukari Tanizaki (Color Commentator)

Tag Teams

Bonklers FIRE

Tomo Takino and Osaka

Finisher: Bonklers Grade Average

Bonklers OCTAVE PLUTONIUM

Osaka and Kagura

Bonklers POWER

Tomo Takino and Kagura

Hit-Girl and Big Daddy

Hit-Girl and Big Daddy

RDS: Unit 27

Vicious and Spike Spiegel

The Great Tomo Takino and Yomi

The Great Tomo Takino and Koyomi Mizuhara

Finisher: Unlikely Finisher

The Power Couple

El and Wedy

Titles

KPWW Death Note

Won in tournament every June

KPWW Deathmatch Championship

Current Champion: Duke Nukem

Past Champions:

KPWW Hardcore Championship

Current Champion: Ed the Magnificent!

Past Champions:

3. Playstation 2

2. Aiber

1. Darth Sid

KPWW Tag Team Championship

Current Champions: Bonklers OCTAVE PLUTONIUM

Past Champions:

3. The Power Couple

2. A & W

1.Bonklers POWER

KPWW Universal

Current Champion: XP Professional

Past Champions:

3. El

2. Osaka

1. Spike Spiegel

Triple H's Top Squasher

Current Champion: Triple H

Past Champions:

KPWWofficial: VOTE for the matches of the first episode of DEATH NOTE SAGA right now at kpww.com! Vote whoever you like! about 5 seconds ago via Echofon

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/536/deathnotesaga.jpg

Death Note Saga Preview

El is making sure that the fans get what they pay for, because for the very first episode of Death Note Saga, he is having the fans vote for what THEY want the matches to be! Using a highly-advanced selection program, fans can go to KPWW.com and vote for up to 5 different matches using anyone under KPWW contract! What matches could we see? Triple H vs Osaka in a Hell in a Cell match? El vs Wedy in a *shudder* Wedding Gown Match? Who knows? The KPWW World knows! Vote now!

woot, just found this diary by chance. Really big backstory, and will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for the first event and see where you go with this.

Also very interested to see what the future holds for The Great Tomo Takino as well as Melissa Seraphy (who I know absolutely nothing about except that she has a pumpkin for a dress!).

For some reason I'm going to vote to see Eminem & Darth Sid vs Big Daddy & Hit Girl

woot, just found this diary by chance. Really big backstory, and will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for the first event and see where you go with this.

Also very interested to see what the future holds for The Great Tomo Takino as well as Melissa Seraphy (who I know absolutely nothing about except that she has a pumpkin for a dress!).

For some reason I'm going to vote to see Eminem & Darth Sid vs Big Daddy & Hit Girl

That's about all I know about Seraphy, too. She won't be used much, don't worry. And I've been thinking if I should do it like a normal diary in format style or have it be like a RPG with the text bubbles.

KPWWofficial: second match 4 DNS announced! Eminem + Darth Sid v Big Daddy & Hit Girl! about 30 seconds ago via Echofon

By the way, in case I wasn't quite clear, the first 5 votes only will be made into actual matches. We already have 2 down, so that means 3 left! Vote today or be left out in the hot summer heat! (Unless you're in Antarctica or Alaska, whereas you'd be freezing your booty off)

That's about all I know about Seraphy, too. She won't be used much, don't worry. And I've been thinking if I should do it like a normal diary in format style or have it be like a RPG with the text bubbles.

Since it's your first diary, I'd probably suggest going for whatever format will be easiest for you (some kind of normal diary format), at least until you get a feel for it and can gauge how motivated you are to do the formatting each show.

Fancy styles are definitely what I prefer (check out Jack Avatar's diary if you get a chance), but they can eat up hours of time, which can be quite draining. After you've done your fifth show or something I could probably whip up some quick graphics for the presentation (if I've got the spare time) if interested as well.

Macintosh OS, Triple H and Epic Fail Guy vs Empire States Building, XP Professional and Duke Nukem.

Who will no-sell better. The Cerebral Assassin, The Duke of Nukem or a Giant Building.

Hyped for the show! Nice format of letting the first five voters have a "dream match".

Macintosh OS, Triple H and Epic Fail Guy vs Empire States Building, XP Professional and Duke Nukem.

Who will no-sell better. The Cerebral Assassin, The Duke of Nukem or a Giant Building.

Hyped for the show! Nice format of letting the first five voters have a "dream match".

That match sounds like a trainwreck... so it's definitely gonna happen!

KPWWofficial: 3rd match! Mac, HHH, & EFG v ESB, XP Pro, and DUKE NUKEM! Love it! less than a minute ago via Echofon

Good idea! Now we just need some more people to come here and vote. I mean, come on!

Don't worry if you don't get all the votes. People may be waiting to read a few shows and see how it all shakes out before they start interacting. Always takes a little while for new diaries to establish an audience around here

Death Note Saga

Episode 1: "Special Preview for E4 and [adult swim]"

From a closed space at Kamata High

with 15,000 fans in attendance

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcVGj-sdXw8&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcVGj-sdXw8&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Your announcers tonight are Phoenix Wright, Peter Gobsmack, and Yukari Tanizaki.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spengbab goes into the locker room, only to find a note taped to his bags. He reads it, looks upset, then quickly leaves.

Rating: 0 (F-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Macintosh OS, Triple H and Epic Fail Guy defeated Empire States Building, XP Professional and Duke Nukem in 6:47 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when Triple H defeated Empire States Building by pinfall with a Pedigree.

Rating: 37 (D-)

We cut to backstage where Jeremy Morash is standing, holding a microphone, next to Duke Nukem. He asks Duke a couple of questions, but is quickly cut off, called a flaming hermaphrodite, and then pie-faced out of the scene like a giant loser. Duke continues to cut a promo, now holding the microphone, himself. "All you Japanese pedophiles are the reason why MY team lost! So, now, I have to say **** all y'all sunamabitches!"

Rating: 7 (F)

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Hit-Girl & Big Daddy defeated Eminem and Darth Sid in 6:25 when Hit-Girl defeated Eminem by pinfall.

Rating: 25 (E)

Kyou Fujibayashi comes out and cuts a promo on Osaka. A casket gets wheeled down and placed at ringisde. Fujibayashi approaches to take a look, but suddenly the lid pops open and Osaka sits up inside. Kyou Fujibayashi looks scared to death, and runs for her life, escaping through the crowd.

Rating: 43 (D)

A video plays hyping Playstation One vs. Sega Dreamcast.

Rating: 5 (F-)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Sega Dreamcast defeated Playstation One in 7:39 by pinfall with a Black Belt Dricas Vortex.

Rating: 32 (E+)

The fight is over, and Sega Dreamcast is celebrating. Playstation One walks over and offers her hand as a sign of respect, but Dreamcast-tan just laughs and refuses the handshake.

Rating: 7 (F)

Overall Rating: 29 (E)

Wrestling Industry News

• Ebizou-jii has retired from the wrestling business. Some have said it was because he saw last nights Death Note Saga show live, and thought it was so bad, no other wrestling thing can ever be good again.
  • Last night's Death Note Saga show was so bad, it's said that they are considering showing the first 2 episodes of Death Note over the actual first episode of Death Note Saga.

Source: Rajah.com

• Ebizou-jii has retired from the wrestling business. Some have said it was because he saw last nights Death Note Saga show live, and thought it was so bad, no other wrestling thing can ever be good again.
  • Last night's Death Note Saga show was so bad, it's said that they are considering showing the first 2 episodes of Death Note over the actual first episode of Death Note Saga.

Source: Rajah.com

The show wasn't that bad.

Woot, Dreamcast win! Will also be interesting to see how Duke Nukem pissing on KPWW's japanese workers will play out for the vaporware badass

KPWWofficial: Kyousuke Higuchi was injured at a GAI show yesterday! He's out 4 54 days thanks 2 rupturing hs spleen! less than 5 seconds ago via Echofon

Damn GAI!

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Hit-Girl & Big Daddy defeated Eminem and Darth Sid in 6:25 when Hit-Girl defeated Eminem by pinfall.

WTF!

Big Daddy and Hit-Girl don't know the meaning of the word awful. Their presence along should have garnered a C! Especially for kicking Eminem's ass! Hell, you should have had Hit-Girl decapitate Eminem and end his career hahaha!

HIT-GIRL RULES!

</rant>

By the way, what the heck data is this, anyway? It's very strange.

WTF!

Big Daddy and Hit-Girl don't know the meaning of the word awful. Their presence along should have garnered a C! Especially for kicking Eminem's ass! Hell, you should have had Hit-Girl decapitate Eminem and end his career hahaha!

HIT-GIRL RULES!

</rant>

By the way, what the heck data is this, anyway? It's very strange.

*cough*

Don't worry, Mr. Nukem will get what's due for him...

...because you get to vote for his opponent! Vote from any of the Japanese workers on the roster, and whoever gets 3 votes first will go against Duke at the next Death Note Saga!

Hmm was that a heel turn for Duke? My vote is for Ed the Magnificent if so. If not, hmmm.... Teru Mikami? I dunno, I'm happy just laying back and seeing where it goes :)

Archived