iota - A Horror Story

iota

The Birth of a Wrasslin' Fed

We're RICH!!! We're RICH!!!

I was confused. Never had I heard my dad so excited. I immediately rushed to the room where my dad was. He was looking at the newspaper and he was somewhat shaking in excitement. I looked at him and asked what all the excitement was about. My dad looked at me and dropped a bomb.

Son, WE WON THE LOTTERY.

Surprised I could not fathom the magnitude of what was happening. My dad was a practical businessman who saved his money and always preached hardwork and smart business ethics would lead to the highest success. So to hear we hit the lottery was a surprise to me as I didn't ever think my dad would even play anything as unpractical as the lottery. What he said next surprised me even more by the unpracticality

Huddy, my son, I can finally do what I've always wanted to do. Open a wrestling company.

I was floored. I myself was training to be a wrestler and yes my dad and I are huge wrestling fans since we are from the Pro Wrestling Heavy Traditionalist Mid-Atlantic but never could I imagine my dad ever wanting to run his own wrestling company, especially this late in life. We talked for a while. My dad laid out his business plan to me and surprised me when he told me he wanted me to be the Head Booker. We always talked about what we would do in certain circumstnces in the wrestling business but it never occurred to me that my dad would want me to book and write his own federation, but finally my dad convinced me that over time we could make this work. Finally I asked my dad, who obviously had this wrestling business thing all figured out, what he planned to name his fed.

I've given it a lot of thought and I have decided to call it iota.

IOTA???

Yes, iota, the international organization of tactical arts.

To me that name sounded a little familiar. Some other wrestling organizaion that may or may not have existed at some time but I liked the name. We talked the rest of the afternoon about the fed, about talent that could be on our roster, and about who we could bring in to help guide us since we were both kind of green in the wrestling business. By the end of the day my dad cashed in his lottery ticket which would be our financial backing and iota was born.

iota

The Little Wrasslin' Company that Could

FYI: This federation takes place in Huddyworld. Huddyworld is based in the Cornesllverse but has a few additions to the game which are all creations from my experiences in e-feds which I used to particpate in

RICHMOND TIMES-DISPATCH

Richmond - Virginia's newest Millionaire has just announced Virginia's newest form of Sports and Entertainment. William E. is opening the Intenational Organization of Tactical Aggression, or iota for short, and just announced today they are running their first card right here in Richmond at the Blackwell Community Center. The show will have a bell time of 2:30pm on the 3rd Sunday of January 2010. Many are wondering what is in store for such a novice promoter running in an area dominated by Pro Wrestling Tradition. Not since the heyday of Rip Chord has anyone been able to build a rabid fanbase here in Richmond. Rip Chord's Mid-Atlantic Wrestling (MAW) still runs in Richmond and throughout the Mid-Atlantic to this day. So in an area rich in tradition it'll be interesting to see what Will E. can bring to the table and see if he can replicate the buzz that once permiated this territory so many years ago.

Pro Wrestling POWER

January 2010

Virginia - The newest wrestling organization to hit the United States looks to have its humble beginnings in the Heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Richmond, Virginia. Though not much is known about iota other than it is run by an inexperienced businessman named William E. who has just recently won the lottery. There are rumors that The Lords of War and a few members of Painful Procedure are involved but other than the rumors nothing can be substantiated. Though this tiny federation aptly named iota is looking to get off to a great start they already look to be overshadowed in their own territory by Rip Chord's MAW who are running their annual Rip Chord Invitational Tournament this month.

iota

In the Beginning...

Blackwell Community Center

Richmond, Virginia, USA

3rd Sunday in January 2010

2:30pm Bell Time

56 in attendance

The show begins with a beautiful unknown skinny blonde haired Norwegian supermodel female in her mid 20's coming to ringside. She is met by cat calls and whistles as she walks to ringside. When she gets in the ring she is handed a microphone.

Ladies and Gentleman Welcome to the International Organization of Tactical Arts. This is our 1st ever show and I am thankful for everybody that is here in attendance. I am your hostess for the night as well as your iota Commisioner. My name is Miss Jessica. I am the hostess with the mostest and am looking to bring you the best wrestling and good clean fun anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic United States. The shows are going to be entertaining and built on traditional wrasslin'...

Suddenly an Indian looking male with bleach blonde hair underneath a colorfully decorated hat and sunglasses comes out from the back. He struts to the ring and walks right up to Miss Jessica and takes the microphone out of her hand. He rubs the side of her face with his hand and raises the microphone to his mouth.

Miss Jessica, Miss Jessica, Miss Jessica. Nope as I suspected you didn't disappear. Well anyway since you're here, you and all these fat, out of shape sweathogs might as well listen to the MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN IOTA TODAY. I am Mr. Electricity and its not surprising all the men fear me and all the women want to be with me. Now Miss Jessica since you are here in my presence you might as well consider yourself the luckiest woman alive.

Mr. Electricity caresses Miss Jessica's face one more time but Miss Jessica grabs Mr. Electricity's hand and throws it off her. She slaps him so hard he staggers back a little. Miss J grabs the microphone back from him.

Excuse Me Mister whoever you call yourself, don't ever lay a hand on me ever again. I am your boss and I hold your career in the palm of my hand. Now if you don't mind I was talking and you interupted me, now leave MY ring.

Mr. Electricity mouths "FEISTY I Like that". He looks at Miss Jessica one last time and turns around and leaves the ring.

Now where were we. As I was saying here at iota we are looking to bringing good CLEAN fun to wrasslin'. Tonight will be no exception as we are going to have two main event matches tonight. In the first match we're going to have straight outta Cali, "The Dragon" Mikey James versus "The Old School Bully" Black Hat Bailey and in the other match we're going to have one heck of a reunion as the man once known as Ronnie V. Pain now known as Man Mountain Cahill will take on his Painful Procedure teammate "The Bandit" Randall Hopkirk. And the winners of those two matches will face off next month against each other for the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship Title. So without further adieu, LET THE ACTION BEGIN.

The crowd gives a moderate pop at some familiarity with names. Miss Jessica looking pleased with the pop leaves ringside.

(Segment D)

Our first ever iota wrasslin' match is:

The Green Avengers (Green Hornet and Green Genius) vs. "The Human Spreadsheet" Excel and Joey "Breeze" Beauchamp

The Green Avengers, two masked superhero gimmick styled wrestlers, debut to launch their super assault on the iota tag team division. With decent in ring action the match had a good crowd involvement. In the end Excel was downed outside the ring and Green Genius took advantage and hit the Brain Drain on Joey Beauchamp for the submission victory.

(Match Rating D)

Next up Ash Campbell comes out to the ring.

Miss Jessica get out here right now and that's an order!

After waitng a few seconds Miss Jessica appears at the top of the stage with a microphone.

Yes, I'll admit it. I talked with Miss Jessica weeks ago and agreed to be here, BUT, wait a minute here, I was told this show was going to be on television. Now I see a few rinky dink cameras around here but I have yet to hear of any TV Deal. I am a BIG FISH. Do you know who my daddy is? The name alone should tell you I am destined for great things, yet I got stuck here on iota wrestling in front of these mo-rons who don't even know how to say WRESTLING. Its Wrestling not WRASSLIN'. I wrestle. I do not wrassle.

Just a moment Ash. Before you demean our fans anymore, you are correct. We are not on Television here in the United States but...

Miss Jessica goes behind the curtain and comes back out with a belt.

We do have an iota Television Title and as I have promised you, you will wrestle on TV for this very title. So let me introduce you to your opponent. This match will be broadcast LIVE in Morocco as your opponent is none other than a Prince of Morocco, PRINCE JEREMY.

A large light skin African man standing 6'5" and almost 300lbs comes out wearing some sort of Sheik like headwear. He is accompanied by a woman covered by a veil. All that can be seen of the female is her eyes.

Ring announcer AJ Cross makes the introductions

This Match is to be Televised LIVE in Morocco and is for the iota Television Title. Coming to the ring from Morocco accompanied by Princess Jennifer, PRINCE JEREMY. And his opponent already in the ring, ASH CAMPBELL

(Segment D-)

Prince Jeremy w/Princess Jennifer vs. Ash Campbell

for the iota Television Title

In a match that played a typical David vs Goliath style of match up, the decent action got the crowd slightly into the match. The match ended with Ash Campbell finally able to put Prince Jeremy down on the ground with a chairshot when Princess Jennifer made a mistake and distracted the referee. Ash Campbell then hit his Shooting Star Press to win the match and the title. Ash Campbell rips the Television Title out of the referee's hands and begins to laugh. He walks away from ringside looking like a kid in the candy store, laughing all the way.

(Match Rating E+)

Next out a trio of masked wrestlers come out to ringside accompanied by a female. All four of them look to be hispanic in origin. The one wearing a mask that looks like the flag of Mexico grabs the microphone.

Mi llamo es Angel de Mexico. Esta es mi amigos, Mexican Beast y Senor Lucha Tres.

The crowd begins to boo as most in atendance do not even understand what the man is saying. The female takes the microphone from the Masked Wrestler.

What he said was his name is Angel de Mexico and these are his friends Mexican Beast and Mr. Lucha III

The boos get louder and louder and soon the 56 in attendance are able to get so loud booing that nothing else can be heard, Spanish or English. Suddenly three men run out from the back and begin attacking the three masked wrestlers. The crowd pops big at the attack and suddenly Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony hit ringside to break up the brawl. As the chaos in the ring settles down, Miss Jessica hits ringside and whispers into ring announcer AJ Cross's ear.

I have just been informed that right now we're going to have an impromptu six man tag match.

(Segment F+)

Team Mexico (Angel de Mexico, Mexican Beast, Mr Lucha III) w/Jennifer Heat vs. Larry Wood, Henry Bennett, and Bear

Again like all matches this match had decent in-ring action with a good crowd reaction and Larry Wood secures the win for his team with a Running Big Foot.

(Match Rating D-)

The action continues as we jump right into our next match...

UK Dragon vs. Steven "The Future" Parker

iota has displayed Traditional style wrestling with a little modern flare. Though the matches aren't slow paced, they don't display the element of a high level of danger but feature good solid wrasslin' with a lot of brawling and some good technical spots. This match featured a typical iota style match with UK Dragon dominating the action. Then out of nowhere Parker launches an assault on Dragon resulting in the Future Shock into a pinning combination and Steven Parker gets a surprising win.

(Match Rating D-)

And yet even MORE ACTION...

Insane Machine and "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith vs. Samoan Destruction Inc. (Samoan Machine and Rhino Umaga)

What the good crowd at Blackwell Community Center was treated to was an awesome slugfest by iota's standards. At the end when Insane Machine got a hot tag he cleared house and hit Samoan Machine with the Termination, flying off the top rope and stomping down on Samoan Machine's chest. 1,2,3 and the team of Insane Machine and "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith win.

(Match Rating D)

As Insane Machine and "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith celebrate, a crazy Amazonian looking woman runs out from the back. She stares down with the victorious tag team and Machine and Smith backdown and head to the back. The crazy Amazonian screams to be handed a microphone.

Look at you two. You two are suppose to respresent the great Samoan Nation and you have been reduced to what? A couple of Samoans losing to a tag team that has never teamed up before.

As the tall woman talks, the two Samoans recover in the ring and look at each other kinda groggily trying to figure out why this woman is out here.

Well Samoan Destruction Inc., Let me introduce myself. I am GEENA, Warrior Princess and if you join with me I can return both of you to the ranks of where the proud Samoans belong in wrestling at the top.

The two Samoans look at each other and walk off leaving Geena, Warrior Princess in the ring by herself. Geena shakes her head and follows the Samoans to the back continuing to ask them to let her be their manager.

(Segment D-)

And now its time for the first of our two Main Event matches. This match is a Semi-Final Match where the winner qualifies for a shot at the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship Title. The first competitor coming to the ring Straight Outta Cali, "The Dragon" Mikey James. His opponent, the Scourge of the East Coast, he is "THE OLD SCHOOL BULLY" Black Hat Bailey.

"The Dragon" Mikey James vs "The Old School Bully" Black Hat Bailey

This time the match went way beyond decent action and the action in the ring easily makes this match the match of the night and the crowd really got into this match as well. An older gentleman ran out from backstage and distracted Mikey James allowing BH Bailey to submit Mikey James with the Bailey Breaker. The older gentleman and Bailey celebrate to the back taunting the crowd.

(Match Rating D+)

As the crowd is still all worked up from Black Hat Bailey cheating to win, a well dressed man looking like a pimp strolls out using a cane. He grabs a mic and gets into the ring.

If you don't know who I am, huh, well you better just go check yourself. You see I am the man who taught Alex Rodriguez how to swing a bat, I am the Man who taught James Brown how to dance and I am the man who taught Austin Powers how to harness his mojo. But, huh, you can simply call me Grandmaster Phunk. Now don't think I am out here to entertain, huh, you see with all my accolades I have decided to grace this small upstart with my presence to give it some notoreity. But, huh, how does this company repay my generosity. Well they leave me off the card, huh. Well somebody call my mother cause I'm gonna prove that not only do I belong here in iota but, huh, I am the greatest, how do you southern hicks call it, Ahhh yes, huh. I am the greatest WRASSLER here in iota. So I may have been left off of tonight's show but, huh, you see I am the most entertaining man here tonight. And whoever wins the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship Title, well let's just say you've just been put on notice by the Grandmaster. Either bring that title to me or, huh, be ready for a Pimp Slap.

With that Grandmaster Phunk throws the mic down and strolls to the back

(Segment C-)

And now its time for our FINAL MATCH and MAIN EVENT for the afternoon. They were once the hottest act in wrestling but tonight they have agreed to face each other with the winner moving on to wrassle for the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship. Coming out first the man who has stolen the hearts of many ladies, he is "THE BANDIT" RANDALL HOPKIRK. Coming out next he is a Mountain of a Man, MAN MOUNTAIN CAHILL

"The Bandit" Randall Hopkirk vs Man Mountain Cahill

Decent In-Ring action and after the Grandmaster Phunk promo the crowd was definately hot. But to a lot of people the surprise of the evening came when Hopkirk debuted the Sharpshooter putting it on Man Mountain Cahill getting him to submit.

(Match Rating D)

As Randall Hopkirk celebrates his victory, Black Hat Bailey hits ringside lead by the older gentleman who helped him win his match earlier in the evening. BH Bailey gets in Hopkirk's face as the older man directs BH Bailey around. As Bailey and Hopkirk jaw at each other it starts to turn a little rough as the two begin to get in each others face and go nose to nose, the lockerroom empties minus Grandmaster Phunk and tries to get in between the two wrestlers. Finally the two elder statesmen of the iota backroom, Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony hit ringside and keep the two seperated with the help of everybody else in the lockerroom. The wrestlers and agents settle the situation down and all the wrestlers head peacefully to the back. As the wrestlers leave ringside AJ Cross gets on the microphone.

On behalf of all the iota staff and wrestlers, THANK YOU for your support, and don't forget next month we'll be back with more action as our main event will be "The Bandit" Randall Hopkirk versus "The Old School Bully" Black Hat Bailey to crown the first ever iota Mid-Atlantic Champion.

(Segment D)

Overall Card Rating D

Well that went relatively well.

My dad sat back in his chair in the make shift office in the Blackwell Community Center where we just finished our first wrestling show. My dad had just finished paying all the talent for their night's work and took a moment to relax.

You know son, this wrasslin' thing is tougher than it looks. I mean I've heard horror stories of people running shows where only 7 people show up but there is so much more that goes into running a wrasslin' federation than I thought.

I could tell what my dad was talking about. Though we had just finished our first show I was already worried about story ideas I was having and the talent that we were booking. Some of the guys were legitamately crazy and I was glad we had the likes of Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony as our road agents to keep some talent in check but even the Lords of War scared me.

You know dad, I've been working on a few things to help improve our product. Yeah we had a good first show but there are a few things we can do to up our production value.

My dad sat up in his chair and looked interested.

Well first of all this is just a prototype but I've been working on this.

I opened my laptop and showed my dad the webpage I have been working on for iota. I knew it was kinda amatuerish and it was just a prototype but I knew once we started making money I could hire somebody to design it for me.

I was thinking we could use this webpage to help hype our events. We could post results on the page, do features on our talent and our champions, and announce upcoming dates and card rundowns. Also I talked to a guy down the street about making t-shirts but I think right now I am getting a little ahead of myself.

A smile came across my dad's face. Then a heavy knock came at the office door. My dad went to the door and in came two huge men.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/th_WarlordAgony.jpghttp://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/Ruthian23/WarlordPain.jpg

Well gentleman what can I do for you?

There was something funny about my dad calling these two huge guys gentlemen but leave it to my dad to stay professional even in the surreal. Warlord Agony spoke up.

Well sir, I enjoyed working on this show but...

Agony stopped nervously. Never had I seen someone so big look so nervous in front of my dad. My dad looked confused which was out of character for my dad.

Go ahead.

I was afraid these two guys were going to take advantage of my dad and shake him down for some more money as I had heard so much about before finally entering wrestling. Warlord Pain interjected himself into the conversation.

What I think we are trying to say is we are concerned about the direction of some of the booking.

Both Agony and Pain looked directly at me. I got a lump in my throat and swallowed kind of hard. The gaze they were giving me made me very uncomfortable. My dad being diplomatic stepped up.

Well guys I value your opinion but first and foremost I want to make iota a family company. Now definately I am going to take your words and wisdom about the business into account. I brought in Ash Campbell as a favor to both of y'all and took your input into consideration and put a title around him, but its like I told you both before, the Main Event is going to be booked by my son.

I began to feel uneasy. By the way my dad was talking I felt he had already had this conversation with the Lords of War but now it was playing out in front of me. My dad continued to ease Pain and Agony's worries as I sat in the room sinking further and further into my chair as if I didn't exist. Here I was excited about this new endeavor and at the same time scared out of my mind because I was in a business where most guys could beat the crap out of me and the two guys I was booking the cards with had some serious disagreements wit my booking style. As the conversation continued to play out my dad seemed to ease some of the Lords of Wars worries and I listened to see if I could pick up any tips from what they had to say. After a couple more minutes the Lords of War left the office and my dad sat back down and looked at me.

Son, don't mind them. They actually have good intentions and want this company to succeed. You just keep doing what you feel is right for iota. Who knows you may bring something fresh and new to the table since well we are Industry Outsiders.

My dad plopped down the newest issue of Pro Wrestling Power, the pro wrestling magazine I had been reading since I was a kid. It was turned to a page with a short article circled that talked about iota. My dad and I had a laugh after I read the article and my mind was put at ease. We ended up talking about our plans for iota the rest of the night and I was excited to see where this Wrasslin' Adventure as my dad had put it was going to go.

The Prototype

http://www.iotawrasslin.com

iota

International Organization of Tactical Arts

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/GCG/HenryBennett.jpghttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/woodsmeister/Cornellverse/UKDragon.jpghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyBeauchamp.jpghttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/TEW%20Diary/sebstew127.jpghttp://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/dse81_photo/TEW%20The%20Fed%20Dynasty/People/Random/GrandmasterPhunk_dse81.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/StevenParker.jpghttp://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p366/celdom/Full/DharmaGregg.jpghttp://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p366/celdom/Full/DuaneStone_Self2.jpghttp://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/TEW%20Alts/GenioVerde_alt1.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Diaries/MikeyJames_jhd-1.jpghttp://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n329/Dragonmack/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/praguepride/PSW/th_AshCampbell_alt1.jpghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/EkimNosneb/Rerenders/GeorgeDeColt.jpghttp://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW%20-%20Alts/SheikMustafa_alt2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/QAW%20Forever/Callisto_alt1.jpghttp://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/th_T-Rex.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/GCG/RhinoUmaga.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/GCG/SamoanMachine.jpg

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MexicanBeast.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/NakedRedneck/JenniferHeat.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/RandallHopkirk.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/RonnieVPain.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/th_BulldozerBrandonSmithalt2.jpghttp://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GateControlTheory/InsaneMachine.jpghttp://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/praguepride/PSW/th_LarryWood.jpghttp://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/praguepride/RIPW/KashmirSingh_alt2.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/th_WarlordAgony.jpghttp://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/Ruthian23/WarlordPain.jpg

Thank You to ewanite, self, jtlant, jsilver, jhd, nakedredneck, nightshadex, dse81 for letting me use the wresler renders

Pro Wrestling Power February 2010

Pro Wrestling Power

Mid-Atlantic Round-up

Delaware - MAW held their 5th installment of the Rip Chord Invitational at the Delaware Auditorium. The match of the night went to Findlay O'Farraday defeating Mean Jean Cattley in an opening round match. The tournamnet though was capped with a thrilling Match between Cameron Vessey (last year's Winner) and American Patriot (the winner from two years ago). American Patriot came out on top and became the 2nd two-time winner of the Rip Chord Invitational, following in the footsteps of Mainstream Hernandez who has since moved on to FCW in Puerto Rico.

Match Results

MAW's Rip Chord Invitational V

1st Round: Findlay O'Farrady def Mean Jean Cattley (C-)

1st Round: American Patriot def Casey Valentine (D-)

1st Round: Brett Starr def Ricky Douglas (E)

1st Round: Cameron Vessey def Ace Youngblood (D-)

Semi Final: American Patriot def Findlay O'Farraday (D+)

Semi Final: Cameron Vessey def Ace Youngblood (D-)

Final: American Patriot def Cameron Vessey (D+)

Virginia - With a new year, a new wrestling (or Wrasslin' as they call it) organization hit the Mid-Atlantic. The company is called the International Organization of Tactical Aggression, or iota for short. They drew a decent crowd for a first time show and were surprisingly able to get some pretty decent talent with the show headlined by two qualifying match-ups where the winners will face off for the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship. "The Bandit" Randall Hopkirk and "The Old School Bully" Black Hat Bailey both won these match-ups and look to headline iota's next card which looks to be held next month at the same location, The Blackwell Community Center in Richmond, VA. Grandmaster Phunk put in the performance of the night even though he never wrestled, but delivered a promo that really incited the crowd. The Match of the Night went to Black Hat Bailey besting Mikey James, but the most interesting part of the show was Ash Campbell, the son of John Campbell who is better known as Nemesis. Based on Ash's in ring skills and his work on the microphone, this kid looks to be a real star in the future and could be the find of the year in Professional Wrestling.

Match Results

iota's In the Beginning...

Green Avengers (Green Genius and Green Hornet) def Joey Beauchamp and Excel (D)

Ash Campbell def Prince Jeremy w/Princess Jennifer for the iota Television Title (E)

Larry Wood, Henry Bennett, and Bear def Team Mexico (Angel de Mexico, Mexican Beast, and Mr. Lucha III) w/Jennifer Heat (D-)

Steven Parker def UK Dragon (D-)

Bulldozer Brandon and Insane Machine def Samoan Destruction Inc (Samoan Machine and Rhino Umaga) (D)

Black Hat Bailey w/Mystery Man def Mikey James (D+)

Randall Hopkirk def Man Mountain Cahill (D)

Good luck with this. I'll be reading.

- Sonfaro

Thank You. I am still trying to bang down the format of how I want to do this diary, using differet elements without giving away too much, but I am looking forward to having a creative outlet here on the forums. I haven't written a diary since TEW 07, so needless to say its been while. I have been reading your MAW diary as well considering I am a fan of MAW in TEW.

http://www.iotawrasslin.com

Upcoming Events

The International Organization of Tactical Arts presents:

iota Rise of a Champion

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/RandallHopkirk.jpghttp://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/rayelek/PSW%20Diary/VS.jpghttp://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n329/Dragonmack/BlackHatBailey.jpg

Come see the crowning of the first ever iota Mid-Atlantic Champion as "The Bandit" Randall Hopkirk takes on "The Old School Bully" Black Hat Bailey for ultimate bragging rights. Can The Bandit finally add a promotion's top singles title to his already impressive tag team resume or will Black Hat Bailey bully his way to the top? Will it be an honest fight or will Black Hat Bailey's mystery accomplice make an appearance on behalf of his old school hero?

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p366/celdom/Full/DuaneStone_Self2.jpghttp://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/TEW%20Alts/GenioVerde_alt1.jpg

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GateControlTheory/InsaneMachine.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/th_BulldozerBrandonSmithalt2.jpghttp://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/rayelek/PSW%20Diary/VS.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/GCG/SamoanMachine.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/GCG/RhinoUmaga.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyBeauchamp.jpghttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/TEW%20Diary/sebstew127.jpg

Also as a showcase of the iota Tag Team Division, all Tag Teams that have previously participated in an iota tag team match have been entered into a Four Corners Tag Team Showdown. The first team to gain a win by pinfall or submission will become the first ever iota Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions. May the best team win or at the very least survive.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Diaries/MikeyJames_jhd-1.jpghttp://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/rayelek/PSW%20Diary/VS.jpghttp://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/RonnieVPain.jpg

Finally as a consolation Mikey James will square off versus Man Mountain Cahill. Although both missed out in their quest to become the first ever iota Mid-Atlantic Champion, both competitors will get a chance to show where they belong in the iota pecking order. For one man they will get a bit of redemption, for the other a two match losing streak, a fate that no man wants.

Full iota Rise of a Champion Advertised Card

Main Event for the iota Mid-Atlantic Championship:

Randall Hopkirk vs Black Hat Bailey

Co-Main Event 4 Corner Showdown for the iota Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship:

Green Avengers (Green Hornet/Green Genius) vs Assault and Battery (Brandon Smith/Insane Machine) vs

Samoan Destruction Inc (Samoan Machine/Rhino Umaga) vs Excel and Joey Beauchamp

Mikey James vs Man Mountain Cahill

UK Dragon vs Ash Campbell© for the iota Television Title

Team Mexico (Angel de Mexico and Mexican Beast) w/Jennifer Heat vs Larry and the Bear (Larry Wood and Bear)

Mr. Lucha III w/Jennifer Heat vs Henry Bennett

Steven Parker vs Prince Jeremy w/Princess Jennifer

FYI:The Faces are listed first and the Heels are listed last with the exception of Team Mexico who are working as Faces but have had such a horrible debut that the fans cheer anybody who face them.

Archived