SHIMMER: Wanna See Girls Get Their Heads Kicked In?

Guest KingOfKings

MsChif Vs. Nicole Matthews - SHIMMER Championship

Alexa Thatcher Vs. Mickie Knuckles

Sara Del Rey Vs. Sarah Stock

Wesna Busic Vs. Cheerleader Melissa

Amazing Kong Vs. Ayako Hamada

Cherry Bomb Vs. Jennifer Blake

Kellie Skater Vs. Mercedes Martinez

Guest KingOfKings
Hi all, as i'm typing up Vol. 29, I'm just thinking about how cool it would be if I had my own DVD "Covers" to use in this thread. So if anyone is good in photoshop or any photo editing software that would like to help, feel free to contact me. It's not necessary, would just add a bit of immersion to the game world.

Great 1st show - I can't believe I forgot to predict, though!

Won't make that mistake this time...

Guest KingOfKings
Just a little update people. This is not dead, at all. Iv'e been in Pittsburgh all weekend and I just got back today. So expect lots of updates starting tomorrow!

Guest KingOfKings

http://www.star-collector.net/images_sports/shimmer.gif

SHIMMER Vol. 29 Review!

Hi all, it's me again, that SHIMMER fan guy and i'm back with my monthly SHIMMER Volume review. This time it's Volume 29 and the SHIMMER Championship tournament gets officially underway this month! To refresh your memory lets take a look at this months tournament bracket...

Ayako Hamada Vs. Amazing Kong

The tournament will conclude at VOL. 30 and the winner will receive their shot at VOL. 31. Speaing of the champion, she's defending her title against one half of the Tag Team Champions, Nicole Matthews. The Ninjas have been impressive lately and they would love to add more gold to their stock. No doubt Portia Perez will be at her side, but will we see the much anticipated return of Allison Danger to even the score?

Our first match of the evening was the returning Cherry Bomb taking on Jennifer Blake. This was just the filler first match, but as always the SHIMMER fans loved it. I loved it too, I must say I have a bit of a crush on Cherry Bomb.

She took the loss in this one when Jennifer Blake hit the sitout facebuster in a bit under 6 minutes. Tough loss for the Bomb in this way, but hopefully she can get back on the winning track next month.

Jennifer Blake Defeated Cherry Bomb by Pinfall with the Sitout Facebuster

Our second match of the evening featured two of my favorites. The Rate Tank Kellie Skater taking on fan favorite Mercedes Martinez. I can't say much for Kellie as a wrestler, but this girl surely knows how to get the crowd into a match. The Latina Sensation was loved as always and was definitely the favorite to come out with the victory.

Mercedes won the match in a little over 12 minutes. Kellie Skater had control of the match but of course she let the crowd get to her and as soon as she turned her back on Martinez she hit her with the surprise DDT and got the hard earned win. Kellie Skater continues to impress every Volume but she needs to get some wins to help her momentum and she can easily move up the card.

Mercedes Martinez Defeated Kellie Skater by Pinfall

After the match we got shown a pre-recorded interview by Sarah Stock talking about her match against Sara Del Rey later on in the SHIMMER Championship tournament.

She said it's her time to shine in SHIMMER and that she's happy she finally gets the chance to get her hands on the title and that she's gonna prove to everyone in the audience who the best SaraH is in SHIMMER.

Two newcomers to SHIMMER are up next, and apparently these girls are so good that they were thrown right into the SHIMMER Championship tournament. Mickie Knuckles and Alexa Thatcher.

These two girls certainly didn't disappoint as they had an awesome 13 minute first round match. It was ruined a bit as Mickie Knuckles won the match by using the ropes as illegal leverage on a quick roll up pin. It was a shock victory and Alexa Thatcher was livid after the match as Mickie slid out of the ring clearly impressed with her victory in the tournament.

Mickie Knuckles Defeated Alexa Thatcher by Pinfall

Two of the best wrestlers in SHIMMER went head to head next in the tournament first round. Amazing Kong Vs. Ayako Hamada. We all know about Kongs impressive size, just as well as we all know about Hamadas never back down attitude.

This match was a clash of styles as Kong tried to use her power at every chance, but Hamada was all hit and run. Hamada made one fatal mistake though. She went up to the top rope and tried to hit a flying Hurricarana and got caught by Kong into an Amazing Bomb! Kong made the cover for the 3 and moved on to the secound round.

Amazing Kong Defeated Ayado Hamada by Pinfall

After the match we see a hype video of SHIMMER Champion MsChif and her reign as SHIMMER Champion. She's a great fighting champion and honestly I don't want to see her lose the title anytime soon. This video made me fall in love with her instantly.

Another first round match up was up next as The Croatian Panther Wesna Busic took on Cheerleader Melissa. In any other case Wesna Busic would have the power advantage, but Cheerleader Melissa can brawl with the best of them.

This match was just what it was advertised. These two girls threw punch after punch and wore each other down and at around the 12 minute mark when Melissas dominate stamina came into effect and she was able to hit a tired Wesna with her finisher to pick up the win!

Cheerleader Meliisa Defeated Wesna Busic by Pinfall

Sarah Vs. Sara, SHIMMER Championship first round matchup. This had all the makings of a great bout and it surely was. These two girls went at it for 20 minutes and the crowd loved every minute of it.

There was something about Death Rey though, she missed a few spots and seemed really off her game tonight. That ruined would could have been an even better match. Either way the match was good like I said better. These two girls battled for the full 20 minutes. In the end though, Del Rey proved who the better Sara(H) was and hit the royal butterfly to move onto round 2 of the tournament.

Sara Del Rey Defeated Sarah Stock by Pinfall

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/shimmer.jpg

Main event time, the big one for the SHIMMER Championship. It would be hard to top the Sara Vs. Sarah and they didn't, but it was damn near close.

It was a 22 minute great technical match and these two girls have great chemistry and it showed. In the end though, of course the other half of the Ninjas tried to get involved in the match but MsChif was too smart for that. Portia was on the apron trying to hit MsChif with a big right hand, but she contorted her body in classic MsChif style and Perez hit Matthews instead. MsChif pushed Perez off the apron and caught Nicole with the swinging arm DDT to make another defense of her SHIMMER Championship!

MsChif defeated Nicole Matthews by Pinfall to retain her SHIMMER Championship

A great Volume. 29! The last two matches made the even in itself and I can't wait for next month. The Cheerleader Melissa Vs. Sara Del Rey match should be fantastic. The preview for that event will be up next! We'll find out who MsChifs next opponent for the belt is, not that it seems like anyone could beat her anyway!

Make sure you check back here soon for all your SHIMMER news and updates!

Quick Results:

Jeniffer Blake defeated Cherry Bomb

Mercedes Martinez defeated Kellie Skater

Mickie Knuckles defeated Alexa Thatcher

Amazing Kong defeated Ayako Hamada

Cheerleader Melissa defeated Wesna Busic

Sara Del Rey defeated Sarah Stock

MsChif defeaed Nicole Matthews to retain the SHIMMER Championship

Guest KingOfKings

<p>Well I changed up the format a tiny bit. I think it's a bit easier to read this way. If you guys have any suggestions of comments about the format let me know. I really want to get pictures involved in this so if you guys have any ideas just swing them my way.</p><p> </p><p>

Prediction results and Vol. 30 preview up next.</p>

Guest KingOfKings

Prediction Results for Vol. 29!

I'm back again, this time with the results for our monthly prediction contest. This time for VOL. 29 and boy was it an exciting! I have decided to throw in a monthly prize for the winner! Here are the results..

Jingo - 6/7

dse81 - 6/7

TheOmniWarrior - 5/7

tizzyt - 7/7

Jaded - 4/7

Bigpapa42 - 4/7

Huntman - 6/7

tizzyt check your inbox for your "prize"

Guest KingOfKings

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/images/logos/shimmer.jpg

SHIMMER Vol. 30 Preview!

It's almost that time people! Another Volume of SHIMMER is upon us and of course, I have the Lo-Down on the card and happenings. Last month we saw the beginning of a SHIMMER Championship tournament and this month we see the end of that tournament to see who gets to face the champion on Volume 31!

Speaking of the champion, she has a surprise challenger to her belt this month in Joshi newcomer Apple Miyuki! It looks like there is going to be a Joshi movement in SHIMMER soon and this is just the start! Will MsChif be defending her title on VOL. 31 or will Apple come out with the surprise win?

Allison Danger is finally going to get her hands on Portia Perez this month, too, but not in the way she wants. She's going to be teaming with LuFisto taking on the Canadian Ninjas for the tag titles. Will Danger and LuFisto be able to work together? Or will Allisons personal vendetta hurt her team in the end?

The rest of the card looks great along with the finish to the title tournament this should be a SHIMMER to remember. Don't forget to predict and report back here for the Volume. 30 review!

Apple Miyuki Vs. MsChif - SHIMMER Championship

Amazing Kong Vs. Mickie Knuckles - Title Tournament Semi

Sara Del Rey Vs. Cheerleader Melissa - Title Tournament Semi

Nikki Roxx Vs. Rebecca Knox

Allison Danger & LuFisto Vs. The Canadian Ninjas - SHIMMER Tag Titles

Daffney Vs. Jessie McKay

Daffney Vs. Jessie McKay

Joshi movement or not, it ain't happening here.

Would like to see Knuckles get a solid time, but she's against Kong. So it ain't happening.

Sara vs Kong just sounds way more appealing.

Gawd, I hate predicting against Allison and Lu, but I just don't see a title change in the works for this show.

Daffney Vs. Jessie McKay

Go Daff!

Daffney Vs. Jessie McKay

Daffney Vs. Jessie McKay

• 4 months later...
Guest KingOfKings
<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.star-collector.net/images_sports/shimmer.gif</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;">SHIMMER Volume </span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF00FF;">30</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"> Review</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I’m back! Your friendly neighborhood SHIMMER loving website reporter is here to FINALLY present to you an overall review of SHIMMER Vol. 30! It was the continuation of the SHIMMER Title Tournament and we had some excellent Semi-Final matches on the card. Sara Del Rey Vs. Cheerleader Melissa and Amazing Kong Vs. Mickie Knuckles. I have to tell you, these two matches stole the entire show and you would not be disappointed to do yourself a favor and pick up this DVD just for the SDR and Melissa match. </p><p> </p><p> Well now that the introductions are through, let’s get down to the DVD review!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/DaffneyUnger.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs.</span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/JessieMcKay.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Our first match of the evening was the “Scream Queen” Daffney going up against “Everybodies Favorite Girlfriend” Jessie McKay. The crowd was completely behind McKay in this one, probably because she’s just the cutest thing to step into a wrestling ring in a long time, and I’ll give it to her, she stuck around with the veteran Daffney for a while, but a little after the ten minute mark, Daffney dropped her with the Daff Knees and got the pin.</p><p> </p><p> Not a great match but it got Daffney some momentum and was a good opening bout.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Daffney Defeated Jessie McKay by Pinfall with the Daff Knees</em></strong> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/NikkiRoxx.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs.</span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/RebeccaKnox.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Up next was SHIMMER mainstay Nikki Roxx Vs. Rebecca Knox. I fully expected Roxx to easily handle Knox in this match, but she was not to be underestimated at all. These ladies went damn near 15 minutes in a GREAT back and forth match that some would argue did rival the SDR and Melissa match later in the night. Shockingly and out of nowhere, Knox hit Roxx with an exploder suplex and picked up the shock victory!</p><p> </p><p> The crowd was stunned, Nikki was stunned and so was I. This is a huge victory for Rebecca Knox who was just celebrating this victory like she had just won the shimmer title. She has a long way to go before that happens but this is definitely a step in the right direction. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Rebecca Knox Defeated Nikki Roxx by pinfall with the Exploder Suplex</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the match we cut back to the SHIMMER interview pit with the tag team champions, The Canadian Ninjas, SHIMMER Tag Belts neatly around their waists. They lay waste to Allison Danger and LuFisto (with words of course) saying that there is no way in hell that they’re letting these belts leave their waists tonight. Portia Perez adds that Allison Danger is going to regret getting in her business. that she’s going to regret every stupid thing she threatened to do to her because when Ninjas strike, they strike quick and it’s not pretty. Nicole Matthews gives a smug look to the camera and the Ninjas walk off.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/NicoleMatthews.jpg</span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/PortiaPerez.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span>.<span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/LuFisto.jpg</span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AllisonDanger.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/shimmertag.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Up next of course was the match and I can tell you, everyone in the arena expected the Ninjas to get creamed in the match mainly due to Dangers hatred of Perez, but that was her teams’ ultimate downfall. The match was actually a good one with the Ninjas hanging around with the two vets. It looked like LuFisto and Danger had the match in hand until Danger let her personal vendetta get in the way. She and Portia were fighting on the outside of the ring in the crowd, well I should rephrase that, Danger was beating down Portia in the crowd and while the ref. was trying to get control of them, Nicole Matthews snuck and got her Tag Title belt and blasted LuFisto with it, got the refs attention and subsequently got the three count. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>The Canadian Ninjas defeated LuFisto and Allison Danger by pinfall after a belt shot to the head</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the bell rang Danger seen what she had down and how she cost her team the match and scrambled back in the ring to help up LuFisto. Matthews slivered away and helped up Portia in the crowd and they went to the back as Danger looked on in disgust promising to get revenge on Perez very soon.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AwesomeKong.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span>. <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/MickieKnuckles.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p> Up next was the SHIMMER Title Tournament semi final match between Amazing Kong and Mickie Knuckles. Two hard hitting females who are sure to throw some hard punches in this match, and I swear they didn’t disappoint. Just punch after punch, strike after strike was thrown until these two just wore each other out. Everyone knew it was coming but this match was only going to end when someone hit their power move and put the other one down, and it happened when Kong hit the Amazing bomb out of nowhere and got the three count. </p><p> </p><p> After the match you could visibly see she was worn out but she got the hard fought victory putting here in the finals of the SHIMMER Title Tournament!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Amazing Kong Defeated Mickie Knuckles by pinfall after an Amazing Bomb</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/CheerleaderMelissa.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs.</span> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/SaraDelReyEyeBrows.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Up next was the match that stole the show, the other semi final in the Title Tournament, Sara Del Rey Vs. Cheerleader Melissa. Two of the best women’s wrestlers in the entire world and they showed us why here. It was a main event worthy match as these two wanted to be in the finals bad to take on Kong for a shot at that SHIMMER title. </p><p> </p><p> Back and forth for the entire 22 minutes, huge kicks, suplexes, chops, submissions and everything else you could ask for. The end came when Melissa made a mistake going for a huge splash off the top rope and missed, allowing Del Rey to hit the Royal Butterfly and pick up the victory!</p><p> </p><p> So the title tournament finals for Vol. 32 are set, Sara Del Rey Vs. Amazing Kong with the winner facing the SHIMMER Champion later that night. Who would be the SHIMMER champion at that event? Let’s find out now. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Sara Del Rey Defeated Cheerleader Melissa by pinfall with the Royal Butterfly</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AppleMiyuki.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span>.<span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/MsChif.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/shimmer.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> MsChif defended her SHIMMER title against JOSHI newcomer Apple Miyuki. It was an average match not much better than the opener, but MsChif definitely needed the momentum going into the next SHIMMER and that’s what she got when she hit the Desecrator and won the match and got a successful title defense. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>MsChif defeated Apple Miyuki with the Desecrator to retain the SHIMMER Championship</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We ended the show with MsChif celebrating with her signature scream and Dave Prazak hyping up Vol. 31! I’ll admit, I got pretty excited myself and I can’t wait for the conclusion of this title tournament!</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Quick Results:</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Daffney d. Jessie Mckay</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Rebecca Knox d. Nikki Roxx</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> The Canadian Ninjas d. LuFisto and Allison Danger</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Amazing Kong d. Mickie Knuckles</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Sara Del Rey d. Cheerleader Melissa</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> MsChif d. Apple Miyuki</span></p>

Guest KingOfKings

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/Large12/Shimmer/FO_0030.JPG</span><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">SHIMMER Vol. </span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF00FF;">31</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"> Preview!</span></p><p> </p><p>

SHIMMER Vol. 30 is in the books and Vol. 31 is nearly upon us! We all know what that means don't we? The finals of the SHIMMER Title Tournament! Sara Del Rey and Amazing Kong are going to face off to see who faces MsChif later on in the night which will no doubt make two great matches. The question is though, will MsChif have the upperhand due to being well rested, while it will be her opponents second match of the night? Only time will tell!</p><p> </p><p>

That's not the only thing happening on Volume 31, though! Allison Danger is finally going to get her hands on Portia Perez. After Portia put Danger through months of hell and now Danger can finally get her revenge in a falls count anywhere match! I almost feel bad for Portia in this one. </p><p> </p><p>

Ayako Hamada is back and she's taking on Cat Power who hasn't been seen on SHIMMER in a couple Volumes. Can Hamada get some good momentum on her side or can Cat Power score the upset shock victory??</p><p> </p><p>

Daizee Haze will be taking on the "Rate Tank" Kellie Skater. Skater has a big mouth on her and there's no doubt she's going to be overly confident going into her match against the veteran Haze, I just can't see her pulling out the victory here.</p><p> </p><p>

In the battle of giants, Melanie Cruise is going to be taking on Madison Eagles! The two biggest performers in SHIMMER are going to go head to head to see who's the real super power in the promotion, it's sure to be a heated battle of the titans!</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Predictions! :</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

Melanie Cruise Vs. Madison Eagles</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

Daizee Haze Vs. Kellie Skater</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

Ayako Hamada Vs. Cat Power</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

Portia Perez Vs. Allison Danger</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

Sara Del Rey Vs. Amazing Kong</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

MsChif Vs. ???</span></p>

<p>Melanie Cruise Vs. <strong>Madison Eagles</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong>Daizee Haze</strong> Vs. Kellie Skater</p><p>

<strong>Ayako Hamada</strong> Vs. Cat Power</p><p>

<strong>Portia Perez </strong>Vs. Allison Danger</p><p>

<strong>Sara Del Rey</strong> Vs. Amazing Kong</p><p>

MsChif Vs. <strong>???</strong></p>

<p>Melanie Cruise Vs. <strong>Madison Eagles</strong></p><p><strong>

Daizee Haze</strong> Vs. Kellie Skater</p><p>

Portia Perez Vs. <strong>Allison Danger</strong></p><p>

Sara Del Rey Vs. <strong>Amazing Kong</strong></p><p>

MsChif Vs. <strong>Amazing Kong</strong></p>

<p>Good to see this back ...</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Melanie Cruise Vs. </span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Madison Eagles</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>

Daizee Haze</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Vs. Kellie Skater</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Ayako Hamada</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Vs. Cat Power</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Portia Perez</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Vs. Allison Danger</span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><em>Huge Ninjas fan ...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><em>

</em></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Sara Del Rey Vs. </span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Amazing Kong</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>

MsChif</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> Vs. Amazing Kong</span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">DQ ... Following Death Rey interfearence maybe!?</span></em></p>

<p>Melanie Cruise Vs. <em>Madison Eagles</em></p><p>

<em>Daizee Haze</em> Vs. Kellie Skater</p><p>

<em>Ayako Hamada</em> Vs. Cat Power</p><p>

Portia Perez Vs. <em>Allison Danger</em></p><p>

<em>Sara Del Rey</em> Vs. Amazing Kong</p><p>

<em>MsChif</em> Vs. ???</p>

<p>Melanie Cruise Vs.<strong> Madison Eagles</strong></p><p>

<strong>Daizee Haze</strong> Vs. Kellie Skater</p><p>

Portia Perez Vs. <strong>Allison Danger</strong></p><p>

Sara Del Rey Vs. <strong>Amazing Kong</strong></p><p>

<strong>MsChif</strong> Vs. ???</p>

Guest KingOfKings
<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.star-collector.net/images_sports/shimmer.gif</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SHIMMER Volume </span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF00FF;">31</span></span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Review</span></strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> It’s time for SHIMMER Volume 31 and we all know what that means, the conclusion of the SHIMMER Title Tournament! It seems like I’ve been talking about this damn tournament for a while now, so it’s finally time to see if we crown a new SHIMMER Champion or not. </p><p> </p><p> Before we begin let me tell you something though; Sara Del Rey is a god people, this women carried this entire show hands down. Now I’m not saying every other match was a letdown, but she has put on some of the greatest matches in SHIMMER history and today was no exception. One of the best volumes I had ever seen, so let’s get to the review already!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/DaizeeHaze.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs.</span></strong><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/KellieSkater.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Our first match was Daizee Haze Vs. Kellie Skater. Once again, Kellie was outmatched in wrestling abilities, yet for some reason thought Haze couldn’t touch her in the ring. Haze shut up all that non sense very fast with her sharp technical wrestling ability. Surprisingly, Skater shows some real grit in the ring and could very well hang with the best of them, but in the end it was too much as Daizee hit a huge Yakuza Kick to seal Skaters fate.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Daizee Haze defeated Kellie Skater by pinfall with the Yakuza Kick</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/MadisonEagles.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Vs.</strong></span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/MelanieCruise.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Our next match was a “big” one, literally. The two biggest females on the SHIMMER roster going head to head in an epic clash; okay maybe it wasn’t epic, but it got the job done. Hard strikes and body slams were the tale of this one until Eagles finally wore down Cruise and hit her with the Spread Eagle for the pinfall victory</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Madison Eagles defeated Melanie Cruise by pinfall with the Spread Eagle</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After that match we cut to the backstage interview area with none other than Sara Del Rey. She talks about how she’s been with SHIMMER from the beginning, how she was the first SHIMMER champion, and that it’s her destiny to win the title again tonight and become the only 2 time SHIMMER champion. She says nothing is going to get in her way, not Kong, not MsChif, not anybody. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/PortiaPerez.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">VS.</span></strong><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AllisonDanger.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Up next is the much anticipated Allison Danger/Portia Perez falls count anywhere match. These two have been going at it for months now and it’s finally time to settle the score. This match was an all out war with both women trying to tear each other limb from limb. Of course, Nicole Matthews tried to get involved in the match but Allison took her out with a swift chair shot to the back.</p><p> </p><p> After that, Portia was no match for Dangers anger and she picked up the decisive win after a big suplex onto a few chairs while fighting in the crowd. After the match Danger looked like she was helping up Portia but she just hit her with the Old School Expulsion to a huge pop from the crowd. She celebrated for a while and walked out, head held high leaving Portia down on the ground.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Allison Danger defeated Portia Perez by pinfall</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AyakoHamada.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">VS.</span></strong><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/CatPower.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Our next match on the card was fan favorite Ayako Hamada from Tokyo, Mexico taking on Cat Power. The new comer was no match for Hamada as she downed her with the Hamada driver around the 8 minute mark to pick up the victory. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Ayako Hamada defeated Cat Power by pinfall with the Hamada Driver</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/SaraDelReyEyeBrows.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">VS.</span></strong><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/AwesomeKong.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Finally we get to the finals of the SHIMMER Title Tournament, Sara Del Rey Vs. Amazing Kong. This match was everything it was hyped to be, and was only surpassed by the main event in terms of quality on the card. These two went back and forth like two desperate women wanting to fight for the SHIMMER title.</p><p> </p><p> Everyone in the audience was in awe as Del Rey tried her best offense to get Kong down, and Kong tried to use her great power moves to keep Del Rey down, but to no avail. No one could understand how Sara kept getting up from every move, even kicking out of an Amazing Bomb at one point. The ending of the match came as Kong went for the spinning backfist but missed as Del Rey ducked under and grabbed the arm and hooked in the LeBell lock forcing Kong to tap out!</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Sara Del Rey defeated Amazing Kong by submission with the LeBell lock</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the match we cut to the interview area where MsChif had been watching the previous match. She says nothing, just looks at the camera, gives he patented scream and walks out to defend her title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/SaraDelReyEyeBrows.jpg</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>VS.</strong></span><span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/MsChif.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <span>http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/J4E12/shimmer.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> SDR is still in the ring from the previous match as MsChif makes her way down. Sara was at a clear disadvantage after her war with Kong so MsChif came in and started to work her over pretty easily. She kept her grounded for the majority of the beginning of the match, but we all know that Death Rey can’t be kept down long and it became a GREAT wrestling match when she finally got up.</p><p> </p><p> These two went back and forth for nearly 25 minutes, lots of attempted submission holds with MsChif using her body tweaking ability, Sara Del Rey using her power and technical wrestling moves, each woman trying to get the better of the other but it just didn’t happen. It didn’t happen until MsChif went for flying cross body, Sara caught her in mid air and did an amazing reversal to a royal butterfly and a pinfall victory to win her 2nd SHIMMER Championship!</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Sara Del Rey defeated MsChif by pinfall for the SHIMMER Championship</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the match she dropped to her knees, clearly winded and tired, she received the SHIMMER title and held it high above her head, realizing what she had just done, becoming the only 2nd SHIMMER championship! </p><p> </p><p> This was a great Volume guys, one of the best I had ever seen. With Sara Del Rey becoming the SHIMMER champion once again, I don't think there is anyone out there that can take this title away from her. It's going to be a long and successful reign from the Queen Of Wrestling.</p></div><p></p>

Archived