One Shot Wrestling - The Rise of Dreams

This special interview brought to you, exclusively by:

http://hollywoodroaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/tmz-logo.bmp

Harvey Levin: My guest has requested to stay off camera for the moment. Now... you requested this interview. Mind telling us what its all about

???: In my life... I've been very fortunate to have been able to follow my dreams. No one knows better than I that you don't get many chances in life... and with how I've been blessed with being able to follow my dreams, I have decided I am going to give more people the opportunity to follow theirs.

Harvey: How do you mean?

???: Well... Ive always been a wrestling fan... not so much lately with the people getting the top spots in today's organizations... so I am giving shots at stardom to a deserving bunch. I will give them the opportunity to showcase exactly what they can do. These guys work hard... they don't skate by on the minimum effort, and ive gotten to know most of the ones I've talked too and they all seem very deserving of this opportunity

Harvey: So... are you ready to reveal yourself?

The figure steps into the camera light.

Eminem: My name is Eminem, and I am a wrestling mark. I am going to give one shot and one opportunity to those who actually deserve it and have the skills to back it up.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Archived