What it takes to kill a man: TCW

Triple Combat Warfare!

I'm stoked I just read a post online that a small fed is starting up here in Atglen, PA

They are featuring such amazing talent as:

Ant-Man, Running Wolf, Leftie Wilkes, Brimstone, Happy Elwood, Dare Devil Areo, Fearless Blue, Paranoia, Super Sonic, K-squared, Dragon Americano, Malik Cash, Weird Waldo, Zachary Inc. , Pyromaniac, Bret Starr, Matt Hocking

They even announced their first event. well 7 events I guess, It's going to be a week long Tournament, at the end of January. Frozen and Bloody. And the Final Night they will award the Spoils of War title!

if you live in central PA, you'll kick your self if you miss this one.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj232/mistaken4now/banners/fb-1.jpg

I was there last night for the debut of my new favorite wrestling company! Triple Combat Warfare put on their first show, of a week long tournament. Frozen and Bloody!

Night one was just the warm up, but I thought it was great, it was an 8 man tournament, the first round saw Ant-man defeat Leftie Wilkes, Fearless blue win a ladder match and Brimstone put Paranoia through a table. Weird Waldo also ended up bleeding buckets to end his first blood match with Matt Hockings.

The Second round were a pair of Chair on a pole I quite matches, Brimstone easily defeated Fearless Blue. But Matt Hockings had a harder time with Ant-man who actually got the chair down, but ended up getting it drop kicked into his own face.

The Final match was advertised as a light tube match, but I think the wrestlers were scarred of the tubes, as the stipulation was that the first one to break their opponents light tube won, so no one actually got smashed, and it was more of a standard hard core match up. Matt Hockings made Brimstone look bad, when he broke his tube out of no where by throwing a chair half way across the venue at it.

Over all the show was Fantastic, if you like bloody messes, and I would venture to say there were about 50 people there.

- Randy Dandy

Monday, January Week 3

I caught a whiff of the trouble that Supersonic caused before the show, dude should really lay off the chili on nights he’s in action! But enough of the back stage drama, you want to hear about the show.

They Changed things up a bit tonight for Frozen and Bloody, Night 2. six singles matches led off the night. Supers Sonic drug Happy Elwood down to the ring by a dog collar and proceeded to tear him apart. Blue Star and Zachary Inc, put on a wrestling clinic the fans just did not care for. And things just got worse as Malik Cash and Fearless Blue, failed to deliver in a ladder match.

But from that point on the night took off. Dragon Americano defeated K-Squared in a victory on a pole match., kind of like capture the flag, but with ladders, it was E-mazing! Leftie Wilkes and Running Wolfe then turned in a bloody hard core match, and Ant-man used a coalminers glove to turn Brimstone’s face to a pulp.

The semi’s were a pair of three man match ups, tonight it was a barbed wire baseball bat up on the pole. Bret Starr crushed Super Sonic in the side of the head, and left Malik clutching a bloody abdomen, before rolling him up for the three. Leftie Wilkes defeated Dragon & Ant-man in a less spectacular, but just as bloody follow up bout.

In the final match up Bret Starr and Leftie Wilkes were pretty evenly matched up. But the extreme Death match that had been advertised, was more like an over hyped brawl, as both men avoided the fire trap, electrified barb wire, and steered clear of the scaffold they were clearly meant to use. But in all it was still one of the stand out matches of the night.

Over all it was a little more +Fantastic than the night before, and I was glad to see the crowd has chosen to return.

- Randy Dandy

Tuesday, January Week 3

I met two people at the show last night. The first was Slagaholic, he said he was a fan, and promised to check out my blog of the action as he missed the first two nights, plus he wanted the low down on the Super Sonic incident. The Second was a larger fellow who called himself Papa 4-D-2, he was a little gangsta, he said he’d come to the show after happening across a link to my blog on the local wrestling forum. I promised both of them I’d keep up the good work, and hoped to see them if not every night, at least on Sunday at the big show!

Frozen and Bloody, night 3, started off with a bang. Dragon Americano got back at K-squared for his loss the previous night, by putting K through a table to win their grudge match. Zachary Inc, pulled an obviously beat Brimstone around the ring in strap match, which really killed the crowds momentum. Matt Hockings pumped it back up defeating Dare Devil Aero. Weird Waldo finished up the first round, showing Paranoia a ladder from every possible angle, before climbing said ladder to win his bid to the second round.

To blow off some time, TCW added a tag match to separate round 1 from 2. Antman & Fearless blue defeated Brimstone & Leftie Wilkes.

I know I went crazy when they brought out the weapons for round 2’s tazer on a pole matches! First guy to get tazzed looses. Dragon Americano and Zachary Inc, fought tooth and nail for the weapon, then Dragon slipped and tazzed Zack early stealing some of the thunder from the match up. Matt Hockings and Weird Waldo made up for it though, the tazer came down early, but neither man seemed to be able to control the weapon. That is until Waldo missed Matt and tazzed the referee! Waldo then quickly tazzed Matt, but the ref was out like a light. It took several minutes for the ref to wake up, and he did so just in time to see Matt force a Weird Waldo to tazz himself. What a +Fantastic match!

The Finals were a little bit of a let down, they erected a steel cage, but it was clear neither man had enough gas left to put on the best performance of the night, and Matt Hockings came off the top of the cage with a huge splash to pick up the win.

I have to admit, that TCW gets better every night, the crowd isn’t growing yet, but each show has remained more +Fantastic that the last!

- Randy Dandy

Wednesday, January Week 3

The show was not the show last night. Word Passed through the crowd that Bret Star walked out on some important back stage meeting, begging the question “would he be competing as scheduled tonight?”

Frozen and Bloody, night 4 kicked off with a bang! Weird Waldo defeated Pyromaniac in his lack luster debut. The high flyer refused to go hard core at all! Zachary Inc. pinned Running Wolfe in the center of the ring, when he clocked him with a clothes Iron handed to him by some one in the crowd. Dare Devil Aero used a 4 foot ladder to prop up Paranoia for an insane top rope drop kick, to get the victory by decision.

The whole place went quiet as nothing happened, this was supposed to be Bret Starr's match, Brimstone was waiting for him in the ring. The music ended, and they scrambled to re-loop it. Then as it was almost to the end of the song a second Time Bret Star stepped through the curtain and told us that in Hollywood, being Fashionably late is the only proper way to arrive. Bret went on to dominate Brimstone, picking up the easy win.

Dragon Americano and K-squared continued their feud in a non tournament ultimate submission match. Neither man was able to force his rival to submit and the match ended in a time limit draw. A most +Fantastic outing for both men!

The semi’s saw a bull whip hung from the pole, and the ring announcer let us in on the fact that an I quit stipulation had been added to the matchups. First out Weird Waldo beat Zachary Inc. to a bloody pulp, but Zack put up so little fight the match devolved into something grotesque. Bret Star how ever brought the fans back around, defeating Dare Devil Aero in a match that saw some unique uses for the whip, such as a choker, a clothes line weapon, and the but end as a saw to grate Dare Devils forehead open and finally get him to quit.

The Main Event once again saw a little wind knocked out of it’s sail, but was still far from the worse match of the night, as Bret won this match over Waldo, and picked himself up a two tournament win pass to the finals!

The show as a whole was Fantastic, but a step down from the last two, and there was a face or two more missing from the crowd, than the 50 or so I have come to expect. oh well, hope to see you all tomorrow night, as the Road to the Finals heats up!

- Randy Dandy

Thursday, January Week 3

Just a few words to my loyal readers.

Weird Waldo! man he cam so close last night. I know there are only three spots in Sunday's Title Tournament Finals, but I really hope he finds his way into it!

Bret Starr, what a jerk, I mean really walking out on an important meeting is disrespectful to the company. But treating us, the paying fan, like that, I hope he gets what's coming to him!

Matt Hockings, by far the best TCW has to offer, and who will bet against him in the finals? I mean he's getting 4 days of rest almost no one else is getting!

Finally readers, I may have an inside line on Sunday's line up, do you want me to post it before the show, so we can talk about who we think is going to win this thing?

-Randy Dandy

Randomness

I must say that while 7 nights of wrestling is awesome, my favorites are taking a heavy beating. I swear some of them start bleeding just walking out to the ring. While this makes for some gruesome matches, it is taking away from the over all quality of TCW’s shows. I hope that if they return next month, they slightly rethink their show format!

Frozen and Bloody, night 5 started off strong, as Ant-man crushed Malik Cash into the steel structure that was left standing for all 8 matches, including the Ladder match. Super Sonic took to the air, using the cage to hit Leftie Wilkes from every angle. K-square defeated Running Wolf, despite some under handed tactics from the Native American. Dragon Americano also advanced to the next round, defeating a total shell of a man in Weird Waldo.

The High Lite match was Happy Elwood over Pyromaniac, in steel cage ladder match. The fans were E-lectric for this one. The match showed what TCW could be if it brought well rested wrestlers to the mat more often.

In the semi’s a box cutter was hung from the pole, and things looked to get gruesome. The truth is it was more the fall back from retrieving the weapon that did more damage, than the box cutter itself, as K-squared went over Ant-man and Dragon Americano took out Super Sonic. Sending the Ultimate Grudge match to Finals!

K-squared and Dragon Americano elected to make the finals a last man standing match. Both men wailed on the other, but there was just not enough gas left in their tanks to make this the classic it should have been. K-squared literally passed out as soon as the referee had finished the 10 count on Dragon.

While Fantastic for me, I have to say the that the 50 or so fans walked away with a sour taste in their moth form this one. It certainly did not help TCW make any new fans.

- Randy Dandy

Friday, January Week 3

I Thought TCW was on the upswing, but Frozen and Bloody, night 6 has me reconsidering. The night featured a battle royal, winner to get the fourth spot in the Title Tournament Tomorrow night. All a wrestler had to do was keep from loosing his match to get in.

Seven Singles matches, three ending in ties, produced 10 entrants to the battle royal. Of these seven matches, 4 were crap, two barely met muster and only one was watchable, Happy Elwood going over Ant-man. I was kind of bummed as I though Ant-man had, had a good week and deserved a trip to title tournament.

The Battle Royal started out with Fearless Blue, Happy Elwood, Leftie Wilkes, Weird Waldo, Super Sonic, Pyromaniac, Zachary Inc., Malik Cash, Running Wolf and Dragon Americano. Since a pin fall or Submission was the method for elimination, the battle quickly spilled out of the ring. But almost no fans had shown up, and the action was spread so widely around the venue, that those fans who had come could not tell what the crap was going on. The match mercifully ended after a full 25 minutes, when Weird Waldo went on a tear with a trash can and knocked the final two competitors out, and literally passed out on to both of them to secure the victory.

The show was a Fare Mess, and luckily only about 25 people showed up to witness it. I really hope that Sundays Finally goes better!

- Randy Dandy

Saturday, January Week 3

PS. Props go out to my mate Slagaholic, he was hammered Saturday night, the best way to have enjoyed the show. He told me he had not yet found my blog, but passed me a link to a you tube video of the Mexican VW Bug plant. It’s amazing how fast they can make Tin Cans that go fast.

There was something Electric in the air. Papa 4D2 & Slag were setting front row center as Zack Inc. & Pyromaniac came down to the ring strapped together. The match proceed to suck so hard, Slag threw Beer all over Zack, and the told him the match F****** Stunk. Ant-man and Running Wolf then came out and showed the crowd what a strap should be like. Using the weapon to build the drama, and make huge come backs. Ant-man eventually hoisted Running Wolf into the Weight of the world torture Rack, with the strap chocking the bigger man, he quickly gave up.

The crowd began to buzz as they set up the weapon on a pole match, for the Title Tournament Semi finals. The weapon tonight was a Black Steel Studded Leather Belt.

Bret Star and K-Squared led things off. Both men controlled portions of the match up, but in the end, the much fresher Bret Star was able to retrieve the belt, and beat K into a bloody mess.

Matt Hockings and Weird Waldo shook hands before the match, a sign of mutual respect. But once the bell rang all civility was gone, and both men turned into running red fountains by the end of the match. Matt had Waldo pretzeled around the ring post and hog tied with the belt, threatening to cave in his skull if he did not submit. The referee as an act of mercy called for the bell and awarded Matt the victory, to save Waldo’s who refuse to give up.

It was hard for Paranoia and Leftie to follow one of the best matches in TCW history, so they did not bother to try. The match was F-lushable! Dragon Americano defeated Brimstone in a hard core blood bath, that was a least a step up from the prior match. Finally Fearless Blue and Happy Elwood put on a pretty high flying chairs match to finally bring us to the Title match finals!

Matt Hockings and Bret Starr stood eyeing each other from either side of the steel enclosure. The fans poised at the edge of their seats from the very first lock up. Matt took control, until Bret star put his boots into Matt nether regions, to leave him clutching the family jewels. Bret quickly followed up with a series of kicks, Bret then hit the Hollywood Hammer, and rolled Matt up. 1..2..NO, it was amazing, the crowd ate it up. Matt had survived. Bret pulled Matt up and went for the Starr Maker, but Matt reversed it and catapulted Bret into the steel structure.

As the match passed the ten minute mark both men were visibly exhausted, bloody and broken. Matt seemed to catch his third or fourth wind though, and hammered huge right and lefts into Bret. We all knew what was coming, and Bret did not seem to have any thing left to stop it. Spinning Hock Kick to the head and down went Bret, as Matt climbed to the top turn buckle. Mat stopped and spouted his trade mark 1,2,3 counting it out on his fingers, then he hit the Hock Shock 460 Splash, and pulled up Bret’s leg. 1..2..3 kick out! Oh just a half second late.

Matt Hock is your Spoils of War Champion!

Folks, Frozen and Bloody, night 7 was the best show from TCW yet, simply un+Forgetable! It was a shame only 30 tickets or so were sold.

- Randy Dandy

Sunday, January Week 3

<p>If your like me you can't wait for the up coming TCW: Schorched Earth Tour! and in the mean time you will make due with any news you can get.</p><p> </p><p>

Well I was talking to one of the road crew, and he confirmed that a whole crop of new talent will be on hand as part of the next tour.</p><p> </p><p>

Such names as:</p><p>

Hughe de aske, Xavier Reckless, SGT. Bubba Lee West, Willie York, Dermot- Ological, Nomad,</p><p>

Stan Manna, Boy Apollo, Wiley Steinway, Ash Cambel, Remmy Sky, Donte Dunn, Richie Riggins.</p><p> </p><p>

I hope to see more of you at the next show.</p><p> </p><p>

- Randy Dandy</p><p>

Random news</p>

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj232/mistaken4now/banners/scorchedearthseries.jpg

So the Scorched Earth Series Kick off last night. What a difference a month makes!

First the tournament will now happen in 3 parts. 4 nights of qualifying matches. 2 nights of semi finals. And one night to crown a tournament Champion. The Champion then becomes the number one contender, able to cash in his title shot as many times during the next series as he likes!

A dozen new faces are reported to have joined TCW, and we saw half of them last night at Scorched Earth, Night 1!

Sgt Bubba Lee West put Brimstone through a table to win an Exciting opening match! Weird Waldo then went over Bret Star in an E-lectrifying hardcore match up. Ant-man got through his first round match going over Super Sonic. Willey Steinway defeated the young Donte Dunn in an I ladder match, PhEnomenal! In a true ladder match, Island Boy Debuted over Running Wolf making the old Indian look horrible. The Final First round match of the night went to Fearless Blue over Malik Cash in a tacks match.

The crowd was then treated to a return steel cage Grudge match, as Dragon Americano evened up the score with K-squared. Both men walked away a bloody mess, from that +Fantastic match up.

Matt Hockings then came out and showed off his spoils of war championship, and made an open challenge. It was answered by a gap toothed freak, Hugh de Aske. But boy could he wrestle. The two tore the house down in a no DQ match up that had these two Every where in the areana!

I will be E-static to return tonight for night 2 of the Scorched Earth series, but I hope more than last nights 25 turn out!

On a side note, though Sgt Bubba Lee West was the high light of last nights show, I hear he created some waves, and might find the locker room teaming up to tear him down!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj232/mistaken4now/banners/scorchedearthseries.jpg

As I settled into my seat for Scorched Earth, Night 2, I set my popcorn down, and made sure I could easily reach the cheese grater I had brought to hand out during one of the hard core match. One of the other hard core fans filled me in, that Sgt Bubba Lee west had been causing problems back stage. As a punishment, he was being force to compete in an Ultimate punishment match in tonight’s main event.

The night started off with a Bang, and never slowed down. Weird Waldo went over Fearless Blue in a warm up match. And then we went into our 6 first round matches.

Dragon Americano went over Zachary Inc. in a ladder match, K-squared kept up with him going over Super Sonic. Ash Campbell then made and E-lecitric debut over Richie Riggins. Remmy Sky and Leftie Wilkes then lit up the ring I a hard core match up, Remy took my cheese grater and turned Leftie into a bloody mess in one D-evastating match! Happy Elwood went over Dare Devil Aero in a match that could just not live up to the last one. Nomad then crushed Xavier Reckless, in a very E-ffective match up.

Sgt Bubba lee West and our other bad boy Bret Starr locked up in an Ultimate Punishment match. Every weapon the two could find came into play in this match. Bret Starr could just not hang with Bubba’s sheer rage, and he picked up a +Deceive victory.

I am Ecstatic about the direction of TCW and this show, and well over 50 people showed up to the best TCW show ever!

Archived