About new update

Sorry Adam,

I don't understand what I have to do for upload new DB.

"If you want the updated database and new pictures then you must download the full installer for 1.2. The database and updated pictures will eventually be available separately on the Cornellverse web site, but this is not scheduled to happen for a few weeks."

I've download the full installer, i've open the file, thus I simply found the.exe file. I've copy it in the Tew2010 folder, and it work, thus I can't see any differences in DB. Have I made something wrong? What I have to do for update the DB?

Thanks

Sorry Adam,

I don't understand what I have to do for upload new DB.

"If you want the updated database and new pictures then you must download the full installer for 1.2. The database and updated pictures will eventually be available separately on the Cornellverse web site, but this is not scheduled to happen for a few weeks."

I've download the full installer, i've open the file, thus I simply found the.exe file. I've copy it in the Tew2010 folder, and it work, thus I can't see any differences in DB. Have I made something wrong? What I have to do for update the DB?

Thanks

If you just have the TEW2010.exe then you don't have the new database and pictures. The full game should be a 117Mb download, which you should then run. Make sure to back up your saved games just in case... and if you care about your achievements then you should install the game to a different place than the default settings or your achievements will be lost. :)

Archived