DOTM: Cornellverse Poll

DOTM: Cornellverse Poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse Poll

• Angeldayette's USPW: What? This Again?
    • ajcrible's TWL: God Bless Texas
    • Eayragt's USPW: A Joker At Wor
    • James Casey's SWF: Who is Richard Eisen
    • London's HGC Total Makeover
    • Dragonmack's: David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming
    • 1pwfan's NYCW: Old School Til We Die

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• Angeldayette's USPW: What? This Again?
  • ajcrible's TWL: God Bless Texas
  • Eayragt's USPW: A Joker At Work
  • James Casey's SWF: Who is Richard Eisen
  • London's HGC Total Makeover
  • Dragonmack's: David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming
  • 1pwfan's NYCW: Old School Til We Die

<p>I voted for ajcrible's 77 verse. Since Krogan won the championship I wasn't too sure about the direction of the show. I enjoyed the will he or won't he Tucker outlaw stuff but not as much as his previous stuff. Then he brought in that California stable and brought in DeColt and I think its really brought everything back to life in year 2. </p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Looks like my vote made this a three way tie should be a fun ending.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="toeachtheirown" data-cite="toeachtheirown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29200" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I voted for ajcrible's 77 verse. Since Krogan won the championship I wasn't too sure about the direction of the show. I enjoyed the will he or won't he Tucker outlaw stuff but not as much as his previous stuff. Then he brought in that California stable and brought in DeColt and I think its really brought everything back to life in year 2. <p> </p><p> EDIT: Looks like my vote made this a three way tie should be a fun ending.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks toeachtheirown, both for the vote and the reasoning behind it. I love constructive criticism, particularly since I also didn't enjoy Krogan's run and was mildly happy that he was retiring so that I could take the belt off of him gracefully. Hopefully you enjoy what I've got coming up...</p>

Well that's... close :eek:

Thanks to everyone who voted, and congrats to ajcrible. Think I'll have to mosey on over and check it out again as I've fallen behind since your first couple of shows.

Which is ironic because I'm rereading 10 Simples Rules on my e-reader (page 1100 of 1600!) and Who is Richard Eisen on my computer.

And looks like congrats are in order to you also, as we're tied!

Archived