I just signed Wolf Hawkins to NYCW

I now have one of the most popular wrestlers in the world :D. It's a good thing I fought to keep Hooded Kudo because now he is at A* popularity in America, Canada and Japan. He's the current crusierweight champ, but he's facing Bryan Vessey at the final PPV of the year for the Imperial (Empire) Title. Puerto Rican Power and Billy Russell are still at A* for the USA.

Been a while since I last posted. I had two A* TV shows this past month (November) and this month I am focusing on my tag division. After he held out for years (literally) for more money, I've finally signed Warlord Agony and will probably be able to get Demon Spite. At this point, Warlord Agony is retired, but I will make him a semi-active tag partner with Warlord Pain to help shape the tag division and to get him over before I make him an announcer. Same thing for Demon Spite.

I reformed one of my self-made tag teams, TCTP (Travis Century and Teddy Powell). I have Zodiac (Fumihiro Ota and Kazuma Narato), The New Wave (I signed Scout) and the Puerto Rican Connection (Russell and Puerto Rican Power). I don't know if Kudo is going to win at the PPV (The Melee Til Midnight) or if he's going to drop the cruserweight title in the process, but he's doing a fine job thus far.

Archived