Too many plays per game

Am I the only one who thinks that the game has to many plays per game the average for a game is 60 to 65 plays a game. I think that this needs to be fixed. Maybe if you run an extra 1 sec off each play or so. Because my average when i sort by teams are the top is 82 plays agame and the bottom is 65. This needs to be like 70 top and 55 bottom. Matt

Well, just looking at the games from Saturday: LA Tech vs Fresno St: 153 total offensive plays (not counting replayed downs) UCLA vs USC: 160 Texas vs Colorado: 134 GA vs LSU: 120 VT vs FSU: 142 Louisville vs UConn: 146 142.5 plays per game average, 71.25 per team average Seems like the game has it just about right.

[QUOTE=RBPD5015]Am I the only one who thinks that the game has to many plays per game the average for a game is 60 to 65 plays a game. I think that this needs to be fixed. Maybe if you run an extra 1 sec off each play or so. Because my average when i sort by teams are the top is 82 plays agame and the bottom is 65. This needs to be like 70 top and 55 bottom. Matt[/QUOTE]Wrong. From 2000-2004, the average number of plays per game in the NCAA was 70.84. Check out details here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7931[/url]

Archived