Who is going to help with real rosters?

Is anybody interested in creating real rosters? I know this is going to be a hassle , but if I was hoping if the in game editor is better and easier to use than last year. or if we could use csv files, than we could all get together and knock this out. Yes I am aware that in 4 season all the players will be gone. I still would like toi do this if possible. I can help out whereever is needed. Matt

I could help out. But the only area I could be of any help with accurate ratings and such would be the South Eastern Conference. So, I can handle that conference by itself when the game is released. But we'd need to find others who are experts on the other conferences to help out there.

Guys, we've been trying to setup a good editing process but it's been difficult given the ratings range of BBCF, polls and number of ratings. I would hate for you guys to put in a lot of time and have the ratings not work correctly or polls/simming not work properly because of it. What I would like to do is release the game, let everyone play with fictional rosters and get an idea of what ratings do what. Then, after a few weeks of playing and testing an editor, work with you guys (and others) to come up with a process that makes this work well. Also, in that timeframe after release, I will try and write an "editing FAQ" like what Mike D talked about to get you guys a better idea of what ratings map to what. Because all of the athletic skills (speed, strength, acceleration,...) are on a uniform 1-100 scale, I think you guys will need a little help to create good rosters.

Which reminds me, I found this bug...it has to do with three points being scored on an extra point. I don't think anyone has brought it up.... ;) At least we are good at finding the same bug several times. Removes all doubt of the validity of the claim.

Archived