Custom bowl logos

You can also replace the bowl logos by using /graphics/bowls/[bowlname].jpg. Just remember to replace any spaces with "_". So, if you wanted a logo to represent the orange bowl, you would call the file orange_bowl.jpg. I attached an example of out GDCS bowl logo to get you an idea of the dimensions.

gdcslogo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have. Using Icy's psats v1.5 I was able to just copy ixnay's bowl logos into the /graphics/bowls directory. The 4 "special" national championship game logos didn't work, but the regular fiesta, sugar, rose and orange bowl logos did along with all of the minor bowl games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I created a bowl called the Gotham Bowl. It takes place in New York City at Yankee Stadium (or Giants Stadium, if that suits you better...) and it's a bowl matchup between the PAC-10 and SEC since there isn't a tie-in bowl that does that.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc113/Dynasty_DC/GOTHAMbowl.png

Here's a image that's formatted for the game.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...

<p>I know this thread is a touch old but;</p><p> </p><p>

Is there a different naming format for custom bowl logos to show in a 4-team playoff league vs BCS? My custom logos for a 2018 mod I'm working on only show in BCS mode leagues. But don't show in 4-team playoff mode leagues, which is what I'd want for a 2018 mod. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks.</p>