Forum lurking

denzil85

In two days I'll have six years (!) registered here. I haven't contributed all that much except for a couple of diaries that either petered out or I lost due to my laptop crashing.

I used to be a release-time member only and go long stretches away from the boards (aside from checking in on some diaries). But since TEW10 I've pretty much been around and reading almost every day. Since I'm not the biggest watcher of wrestling in RL anymore it helps keep me tuned in to what's going on or what youtubes I should check out. And the general forum & specificially fed-specific threads have been a great help.

Also, I have a tremendous amount of respect and am very grateful to mod/render/logo makers and try to make sure I give encouragement there to what can be a very thankless job.

I've been a long-time sports sim guy, so was on the .400 forums (also mostly lurking) and played EWR and Promotion Wars so naturally came here when GDS opened.

Thats pretty much me too!

I'm also a member of the OOTP board, (as PW MAX), but I don't post over there as often as I'd like.

OOTP was the site I was talking about before. The vets on there are not the nicest people to the newer posters. I know Marcus has told them to be nicer. However, I avoid asking questions on that site unless I really need to get an answer.

OOTP was the site I was talking about before. The vets on there are not the nicest people to the newer posters. I know Marcus has told them to be nicer. However, I avoid asking questions on that site unless I really need to get an answer.

I'm sad to say that I mainly just show up when I need a logo or something. So far, no one's ever been that rough on me over there though.

Of course, I do tend to get as polite as possible whenever I request something, so that might explain that.

I do seem to remember a thread where they were mentioning that one user in particular had a reputation for being rough on the new guys.

Archived