Gods of MMA ::.:: Real World Mod

I'm desperately wanting to create a Mod. The only problem is, it's ALOT of work for one person. If anyone wants to help out with anything at all please PM me. ASAP. Whether it be stats, picture pack, etc..

Let's try and pump this out quick, so the Real World Mod enthusiasts can have their fix.

I'm desperately wanting to create a Mod. The only problem is, it's ALOT of work for one person. If anyone wants to help out with anything at all please PM me. ASAP. Whether it be stats, picture pack, etc..

Let's try and pump this out quick, so the Real World Mod enthusiasts can have their fix.

Some words of advice... Dont start unless you're going to finish, you just end up wasting your time. If you have a team, keep the team as small as possible. This helps with keeping stats inline, and not fluctuating. Lastly, always use the default database as your base. Keep things inline with it as close as possible. This makes the game play the way it was intended.

GOOD LUCK! I hope someone gets a real world MOD for us all to play.

To be honest, dude, I think most people here are too busy with their own real-life databases to want to start on a new one. WMMA3 even has an "import WMMA2 mod" feature, so you don't even have to recreate all fighter stats from scratch, just update them to fit the new engine.

Archived