TV Star Wars

First,

I've never created a mod before but I have always thought it would be really neat to have a TV show mod. I know there is the 9000 verse which is truly great but this would be characters from TV shows only.

With the amount of westerns from the 50s-70s you could have a cowboy type of promotion with only characters from shows like Bonanza, Have Gun Will Travel, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Cheyenne, etc.

Maybe another promotion would be, say, Paradise Fight League with characters from Gilligan's Island, Fantasy Island, Love Boat, etc.

I don't know how it would all shake out but I have tons of ideas in my head about how to accomplish my vision.

A sci-fi type organization or possibly two would be there with shows like Twilight Zone, X-Files, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Munsters, The Addams Family, etc.

I just can picture epic battles like a Flyweight battle between Barney Fife and Gilligan or a heavyweight dual between Dan Connor (Roseanne) and Hoss Cartwright (Bonanza). Or how about Kelly Bundy (Married with Children) vs Jackie Burkhart (That 70's Show).

I don't know if I could create an entire universe and stats by myself with this idea but if anyone else had a similar idea I would be glad to help with bios, photos, narratives, etc.

Archived