Fezzik overrated

2 years ago, Fezzik in WMMA2 lost in his first fight against Foster, start of 1998, he went off to win a few fights and loose again for the title against Cabal, i setup the rematch with Foster when both were in their late 30s, he lost again to never hold the title. His ultimate low point was loosing a decision to Bozniek :eek:

In WMMA3 He started off loosing the first title match against Foster...........again:p Fezzik for some reason has never been the monster he is sold to be in the game, put simple he is overrated. Anyone else have a similar story?

Fezzik is a beast... but he's not unbeatable. He's at his peak when the game begins and about to start on a slow downwards slide while many of the less talented guys are on their way up. Also don't forget that while he is a great all-rounder he's also developed that in a time period where most other fighters were relatively one-dimensional, meaning he especially stood out against his competition which is another reason why he's been able to compile such a great record.

Having said that... in a quick fight I always run, Foster ground and pounded him out about 2 minutes into the second round under a 12*5 minute, anything goes cage fight... this made me happy for some reason. But the point is... he's an amazing all rounder, but everyone is beatable. :)

Well, he usually beats Foster in my games, and did so, when I started my World League in WMMA 3, however, in his next fight, he lost to Armen Sarkisian, which really surprised me, now Sarkisian defends against Raul Hughes, let's see how that goes.

Archived