Move Stats

Can anybody clear up EXACTLY what some of these stats in each move mean and what affect they will place on the match. I'm guessin they mean what I've added afterwards... Frequency - How easy it is to hit? Success Rate - Chance of a submission or pinfall winning (any effect on moves.. if so, what is Frequency for?) Wow Factor - How much it'll impress the crowd Ouch Factor - Another crowd thing for how painful it looks. Stiffness - I'd say, effecting the other worker.. possible injury etc.. So the main confusion is the first two really.. anybody clear this up for me?

This is from the Help files: Wow Factor - This defines how much the move excites the crowd. A headlock would have virtually no wow factor, while a sommersault corkscrew dive from the top rope to the outside would be very high. It is used when calculating the match rating. Ouch Factor - This defines how painful the move looks to the crowd. Stiffness - This defines how painful or dangerous the move actually is to the opponent.

As i'm making a real data scenario I REALLY need to know what these two do.. Frequency Success Rate I got a rough idea, but i'ma need to know exactly what is what. I've looked through every help page and they aren't explained. Anybody help?

From the very first page of the Help file: "...The key values are the Frequency and Success Rate. The frequency is how often the move will be successful. So, a move with a frequency of 99% is almost guaranteed to hit every single time. The success rate is how likely the move is to end the match. So a move that has a success rate of 25% should result in a successful pinfall or submission once in every four attempts."

ahh... thanks Adam. I was reading the help file last night and must have glossed over that part. Is there anyway to "export" all the moves and their related stats. Ideally, I'd like to put them in excel and have a reference sheet of sorts. Again, I have to compliment Adam on a very well done game. Hope the interactions can be fleshed out a bit, but overall I'd give it a 9.5 on a 1-10 scale. Thanks!

Archived