Official Bantamweight Division

After much deliberation, I decided to piece together a team to start putting the wheels into motion on including a bantamweight division that is ready to go at the start of the default data.

I ran the idea by Adam and he said that when all the data has been collected he will add it to the 1.1 update for the official game.

Just to let everybody know, I spoke to Adam about what is required with the Bantamweight project.

ONLY RENDERS ARE REQUIRED!

Adam wants to do the naming, bios and stats himself (which quite honestly is a relief :p)

Sorry for those who were writing bios and the like but for those of you out there who render, there is a division to fill.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great work London,Scottie.My one suggestion and I don't know if I am alone in this or not but I feel like for a smaller company 7 divisions might be a little too much.

Fair point. What would you suggest? This isn't an individual project, anyone can chip in with suggestions, renders, characters etc. :)

Both the KDM FC and XCC are good.With Sigma I always took the Featherweight divison out and ran Heavy to Lightweight.Going through the database for this game I noticed that there was a little more European fighters so I don't think it would be a bad idea to have another Euro company but one that decided to try and capitalize on the the smaller European fighters.I am not sure about the FLB

Both the KDM FC and XCC are good.With Sigma I always took the Featherweight divison out and ran Heavy to Lightweight.Going through the database for this game I noticed that there was a little more European fighters so I don't think it would be a bad idea to have another Euro company but one that decided to try and capitalize on the the smaller European fighters.I am not sure about the FLB

My thought behind FLB was that their rule set would lead to some excellent and exciting fights. I just thought it would be nice to see a place where the lighter fighters could find a home in Brazil. (They don't actually have a Featherweight division there either.)

Archived