Should I Buy WMMA3?

I'm just looking for some recommendation, I've been playing TEW (and EWR before that) since 2005 and each newer version becomes my new favourite game. I tried the WMMA3 demo as GAMMA and didn't really get into it very much but tried it again last night as BCF for two months and was enjoying it.

I'm just looking for some recommendation, I've been playing TEW (and EWR before that) since 2005 and each newer version becomes my new favourite game. I tried the WMMA3 demo as GAMMA and didn't really get into it very much but tried it again last night as BCF for two months and was enjoying it.

I love it, and it gets even better with real world mods :)

The default database is great though.

I love it, and it gets even better with real world mods :)

The default database is great though.

I saw there was Dawn Of MMA and starting as UFC in the beginning really appeals to me but I couldn't find a picture pack... To me, TEW games have always been completely unplayable unless almost everyone had a picture.

It turned out that I didn't need too much help to buy this game and reading through a few threads got me excited enough to purchase it, :D I am now keenly awaiting the trial to demo download to complete.

I'd still like some help though, does anyone have a link to a real world picture pack?

Archived