World Elite Wrestling - The Rise Of The Future

The following radio interview was conducted on http://www.totalextremewrestling.com

Interviewer Joe: Today we have EIGHT special guests. They are the founding members, of what looks to be the next biggest promotion in America, sans TCW and SWF. Care to introduce yourselves?

Gregory: I am Gregory Black and I am a long time mainstay for Supreme Wrestling Federation. World Elite Wrestling was of my innovation, of my brainstorming.

Brett: Im Brett Biggz.

Bart: And im Bart Biggz.

Brett: We were tired of being underutilized

Bart: and being pushed further into the back of the card

Brett: Every time a new tag team debuted

Bart: the word around the locker room was that Greg was planning on leaving and starting his own promotion... so we left after having a conversation with him.

Chance: My name is Chance Fortune, I recently got the call up to TCW from the combat zone. I could have stayed at TCW, I could have gone back to that combat zone, but another person from TCW who was in the "Im-Not-Being-Used-Much-Either" boat as I was, told me about Greg's idea and I think its fantastic.

Ricky: I am Ricky DeColt, and I felt it was time for a change of pace. I didnt want to make my name as the Jobber of the DeColt family, or the guy that got his push because of his last name. Im leaving CGC for one reason. To prove to myself, and to the world that I have what it takes to make it outside of Canada, where my name doesnt hold standards and fame.

Andre: You all know who I am. I am the one, the only, the showstopper, the main event, the second coming of Tommy Cornell. I am Andre Jones. I left USPW because they seemed to be caught up on pushing the past and burying the future. The exact opposite way it should go. So I made a decision, made a call to my boy Gregory and got set up in this promotion

H.M.: I am Hell Monkey. Lately ive been known for touring with WLW. Well... for a long time actually, and, yeah Japan is nice but like they say theres no place like home, and I have actually been wanting to get a full time position on an american roster for some time now. Now im here to stay. The world of wrestling will never be the same.

Jonny ...And I, am Gregory's right hand man. Ive gone by Benny, ive gone by Elmo, but now I am Jonny Benson. The one thing I regretted about leaving SWF was not being able to hang with Gregory, but now thats all changed. He called me up and told me about his new promotion, and I immediately asked for my release. I liked his ideas and I liked what he wanted to do with his wrestling company.

Interviewer Joe: Who else is signed up?

Gregory: So far aside from us 8 just one guy. He calls himself Jackal. I trained him in a 6-month stretch in whicch SWF didnt use me for even one show.

Interviewer Joe: So the guys have mentioned they liked certain ideas about your promotion, so what exactly is your promotion going to be about?

Gregory: Our promotion is going to do two things: The first, which is something that certain promotions, not gonna say who, are not really good at. Our fans will be getting their money's worth. Were gonna make sure they have a good time every show

Interviewer Joe: ...and the second thing?

Gregory: Its the fact that were a hybrid. We are HALF wrestling promotion, HALF dojo. You see we are going to be training our own talents, as well as bringing in others... see alot of places will just take a person out of a dojo and throw them to wolves, so to speak. But us? We want our workers prepared. We understand that going through a dojo alone doesnt make you 100% prepared. They need in ring experience, which is what were going to give them,

Interviewer Joe: And when will the dojo portion be set up?

Gregory: We've been keeping it under wraps, it officially opens on January 1st.

Interviewer Joe: When will your first show be?

Gregory: Our first show will be soon. We're not sure on the exact date, as we need to get a few more talents to round out the inaugural card.

Interviewer Joe: Okay, well thanks for your time... we are out of time for this segment glad to have you all here, ladies and gentleman, next up on this broadcast we will be interviewing some of the babes of sin city...

Archived