anything yet? checked downloads page but no wmma3 product. clicked wmma2 and switched the 2 to a 3. found product page but latest dates there are 12-10-2010.

Yeah, can't find anything either. Guess Adam will let us know what is going on sometime soon.

It's on the front page, quit bellyachin'.

However, it looks like it's an installer. Would it be possible to just get the patch? I don't really want to uninstall and mess around with the licensing thing again.

The demo-to-retail is the patch.

There is no need to uninstall or unlicense, there never has been when using installers. All you need to remember is to copy 009.mm3 from the System folder before installation (and replace it after) if you want to keep your current Achievements.

So if I want to continue my ongoing game, install the new patch AND add the new fighters, I can just install and overwrite my default installation? Are the new fighters brand new for this installation or are they the ones already included in the previous add-on package (Charlie Oakley, Christopher Drew and the others?) Because just adding the patch doesn't seem to be giving me more fighters when examining the database in the editor - still only have 62 fighters to debut.

So if I want to continue my ongoing game, install the new patch AND add the new fighters, I can just install and overwrite my default installation? Are the new fighters brand new for this installation or are they the ones already included in the previous add-on package (Charlie Oakley, Christopher Drew and the others?) Because just adding the patch doesn't seem to be giving me more fighters when examining the database in the editor - still only have 62 fighters to debut.

I suspect you can just add the new fighters manually to your save game?

Because just adding the patch doesn't seem to be giving me more fighters when examining the database in the editor - still only have 62 fighters to debut.

From the pinned topic:

These new characters are only available in the full installer, you do not get them if you just use the trial-to-retail patch.

The demo-to-retail is the patch.

There is no need to uninstall or unlicense, there never has been when using installers. All you need to remember is to copy 009.mm3 from the System folder before installation (and replace it after) if you want to keep your current Achievements.

I didn't do it, but for next time how do I do this

Archived