RTE 9 on selection sunday

Guest packerpoke

Guest packerpoke

I'm trying to recreate basketball history by starting with some original conferences and teams and then building upon that. I set all teams prestige to zero and conference prestige to 1 and added some new conferences and deleted some old ones as well as teams. I got everything set up and I ran through my first season with no problems, I even got through the conference tournaments. Then I got a box asking me if I'd like to watch the selection show. I click either yes or no and I get the 'RTE 9', it happens every time. Any thoughts?

I did find that on the new conferences that I created that there were no divisions and it wouldn't allow me to set them as having 1 or 2 divisions. Would that be screwing something up in the program? Thanks.

If you could send me the league file or the default league files if you edited them prior to starting this game that would be great. You can locate the default league files by entering the default league editor and choosing the open folder option. I would need the conf.csv, teams.csv, and tourneys.csv files.

If you edited an already open game I would need league.dat, league2.dat, leagueinfo.dat, newdata.dat, and saveinfo.dat from your league folder. If you go to the load screen and use the open folder option you should see a folder with the name of your save. These files will be inside that folder.

heavyreign@hotmail.com

Archived