Ultimate Wrestling League 2.0: It Lives!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you miunderstood my final suggestion...

Instead of the card being

Team A vs Team B I am suggesting you mix it up with every team getting 1 match per show...

Oh, herp derp. So like...Teams A-E having one match on a show? Then Teams F-J on the next show?

This I did try to do, but only you and someone else (I believe) sent me something. It still could work since I'm not one for writing promos, cause I'm pretty bad. If I were to do that, it may be like the Video Wire I did in my recent Ring of Fire Diary.

That would work, the promos don't have to be super long. Would just be nice to have somewhere users can give pre/post show thoughts (without resorting to insulting the other team leader :p (See me vs. Michigan Hero :D))

That would work, the promos don't have to be super long. Would just be nice to have somewhere users can give pre/post show thoughts (without resorting to insulting the other team leader :p (See me vs. Michigan Hero :D))

OH yeah. That works fine. So instead of

MichiganHero: 1234 team is like a bunch of little girls

1234: MichiganHero smells like tacos.

It will be

MichiganHero: I feeeeel..no I know. MY MEN WILL WIN!

1234: MichiganHero's team sucks...still.

Something like that?

OH yeah. That works fine. So instead of

MichiganHero: 1234 team is like a bunch of little girls

1234: MichiganHero smells like tacos.

It will be

MichiganHero: I feeeeel..no I know. MY MEN WILL WIN!

1234: MichiganHero's team sucks...still.

Something like that?

Forgot to say I meant in character, it would now be Nigel McGuinness telling MichiganHero he sucks, and Steve Corino admitting my team is better. :p

Oh. So like this

Davey Richards: My opponent Grizzly Redwood doesn't even stand a chance against a wolf.

Grizzly Redwood: I'm a lumberjack.

Yep, something like that.

And god damn you for Grizzly's line, I'm going to have the Monty Python lumberjack song stuck in my head now :o

Edit : Now I have the idea of Griz using a gimmick concieved from the song, not a pretty image.

Archived