FCW: Start Date December 2015.

FCW: FREEDOM Fighters Live in front of 6,975 at San Juan Cultural Center

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Mainstream Hernandez defeated Rudy Velasquez in 7:42 by pinfall with a Super Kick. Mainstream Hernandez makes defence number 15 of his FCW People's TV title.

<hr>

A surprise debut from Jonnie Perez tonight, teaming with his brother. And in a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Perez Brothers defeated La Segunda Generación and Natural Storm in a vs 2 Ladder match in 13:37 when Frankie Perez retrieved the item. The Perez Brothers win the FCW Tag Team titles.

<hr>

Having just picked up the victory, The Perez Brothers go out into the crowd to celebrate with their people.

<hr>

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Shawn Gonzalez defeated Sean Deeley in 15:16 by pinfall.

<hr>

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Reed and Black defeated Henry Lee and Hell's Bouncer in 12:26 when Art Reed defeated Henry Lee by pinfall.

<hr>

Puerto Rican Power cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Ross Henry. He says more than just the championship is online.

<hr>

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Puerto Rican Power defeated Ross Henry in 13:58 by pinfall with a San Juan Rush. Puerto Rican Power makes defence number 19 of his FCW Puerto Rican title.

<hr>

Henry took a microphone and told PRP he intends to buy out FCW!

<hr>

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Haruki Kudo defeated Marc DuBois in 21:47 by pinfall.

<hr>

Haruki Kudo celebrated after the match.

Show Rating: B

Welcome back 20Legend. Hope this is startiing up again

I have exams in the next couple of weeks, so I'm going for this to get back into it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be starting a new thing up soon with more detail, I've just got a few ideas going around :) More importantly I need to get back into reading stuff.

These are the results from FCW Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre being held at President's Hall in front of 4,213 and LIVE on TV Puerto Rico!

Puerto Rican Power cuts a promo saying Haruki Kudo's retirement is coming up next month. So there will be numerous matches in the coming weeks that he is setting up some "dream matches" for the fans to see!

<hr>

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Perez Brothers defeated Natural Storm in 11:07 when Frankie Perez defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall. The Perez Brothers make defence number 1 of their FCW Tag Team titles.

<hr>

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Billy Russell defeated Super Panther in 7:22 by pinfall with a Grounded Knee Flurry.

<hr>

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sean Deeley defeated Optimum Eagle in 11:34 by pinfall.

<hr>

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Remmy Skye defeated Mainstream Hernandez in a Ladder match in 15:48 when Remmy Skye retrieved the item. Remmy Skye wins the FCW People's TV title.

<hr>

Mainstream Hernandez looks angry at his first match lost since he return. Hernandez had a strop around the ring and then said he was leaving because he was too good for this promotion anyway.

<hr>

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Haruki Kudo defeated Art Reed in 16:15 by pinfall.

<hr>

The match is over, and Haruki Kudo is celebrating. Art Reed walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect, and the two competitors shake hands.

Show Rating: B-

TV Rating: 0.24 [RECORD!] (+0.07)

I can't believe I missed this since FCW is probably my second favoriote promotion in the C-Verse. Glad to see you hit cult after five years because after 26 years of my FCW game I never did and although I could go back to my FCW game I probably wont because I don't have a single member of the origional roster on my current roster (except for four people who are retired that I kept).

Anyways glad to see this up and I will be following!

Archived