Mod Help

Okay so I am really new to modding any type of game and not the most PC-literate of guys to begin with; needless to say, I'm having some issues.

So I downloaded a Mod. I'm trying to figure out how to create the database. The problem I'm having is that when I create a new database (using the generic name "2010Real") the folder isn't created in the "databases" folder in the main GDS>TEW2010 folder. Shouldn't it be automatically created? I've tried just creating my own folder called "2010Real" as well and it didn't work.

Help!!!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PolitiCon" data-cite="PolitiCon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30406" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah that's right. I create the database from within TEW10 but it never shows in the "databases" folder. I've reinstalled the game and still not working properly and can't get the mod to run.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you on Windows 7 or Vista, if you are make sure you always right click TEW icon and run as administrator each time you load up the game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PolitiCon" data-cite="PolitiCon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30406" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah that's right. I create the database from within TEW10 but it never shows in the "databases" folder. I've reinstalled the game and still not working properly and can't get the mod to run.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you running Vista or Windows 7? If you are, are you sure you're in administrator mode? Right click on the game's icon and specifically choose to run under admin mode. If you are playing via a Shortcut, you do this via Properties -> Advanced -> Admin mode (tick).</p>

Archived