Before I purchase...

I've played the game a lot at a mates house but have been waiting for the V1.2 to come out before buying. I remember Adam posting about the changes to V1.1 and what would come in V1.2... only now I can't find the post, so is it canceled? Mainly I wanted the Bantamweight division.

Thats the one, thanks for the help finding it. I'll just wait til whenever 1.2 comes out, as I don't wanna re-start my game to include the Bantamweights.

I wouldn't bother waiting - I'll be starting on my next project shortly, and as the bantamweight pictures aren't finished yet that means that I almost certainly won't have time to add them to the game until late 2011 \ early 2012.

I wouldn't bother waiting - I'll be starting on my next project shortly, and as the bantamweight pictures aren't finished yet that means that I almost certainly won't have time to add them to the game until late 2011 \ early 2012.

Oh... I guess I'll add my own division then or just play the real world database. Thanks for letting me know.

I actually Added my own BW division and moved down 3 or 4 top ranked FW currently Nuno Valentino is dominating the BW

I did the same thing kind of.... I took some guys from the featherweight and lightweight division and made them bantamweights then i took some welterweights and middleweights and made them lightweights and featherweights. Now I have over 100 bantamweight in my custom mod.

Archived