D.O.'s Face Pack

Here another addition to my facepack series. These are files I collected for myself, as I'm more partial to shots where they fighter is centered, and looking at the camera. A select few shots are of rare fighters, and it just happens to be the best shot I could get. Most files though, follow my liking of quality being the most important factor.

This release has 1032 pics in it.

It is 100% compatible with TOS, and all you have to do it add it to C:\Program Files\GDS\WMMA3\Pictures\TapOrSnap\Faces if you want them to work with your game. Though admittedly I haven't added a couple of these fighters to the database, yet.

I constantly find pics for myself to cut and am always adding files to the folder, so I'm sure I'll release an update in the future. This release include every photo from my previous release, plus the new ones, so you won't have to go back and find my old pack.

These will work with the SOON to be released TOS database.

Download Links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GH5796S5

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/450991593/D.O._s_Face_Pack_v3.zip

Good job, but it lacks a few names for example: Mamed Khalidov and other polish.

By the way there is no fighter like Peter Kusmierz. He's really name is Bartkiewicz. From what I remember he has trouble with the law in the uk and that is why he fought under a different name...

Good job, but it lacks a few names for example: Mamed Khalidov and other polish.

By the way there is no fighter like Peter Kusmierz. He's really name is Bartkiewicz. From what I remember he has trouble with the law in the uk and that is why he fought under a different name...

Thanks for the info on said fighter. I've now changed him in the database to his proper name. I believe I added him after his cage rage fight with Stav Economou back in 08.

As for missing fighters. I sorta never consider the pack as missing anything. It really is just a collection of pics I find and cut for myself. It isn't attempting to be all encompassing, although maybe some day it will have everyone in my database in it... but who knows.

As always man, thanks for the pictures.

Hoping the updated Tap or Snap comes out soon. I've been playing Dawn of MMA since WMMA 3 came out, and I'm almost 85 numbered events into the UFC with that. Fun game, but not the same as updated stats with up and coming stars.

As always man, thanks for the pictures.

Hoping the updated Tap or Snap comes out soon. I've been playing Dawn of MMA since WMMA 3 came out, and I'm almost 85 numbered events into the UFC with that. Fun game, but not the same as updated stats with up and coming stars.

Definitely something I want to put out very soon. The trouble is finding the point where I say, OK, it's ready to release. There's still a lot of things that need work, but it's also very playable. Definitely in March though. If nothing else I sorta need that public beta period to work out a lot of the things that is pretty much impossible to catch when you work on something like this by yourself. Realistically, I do a LOT of editing, and barely any playing... so I think a release will really help me in the editing process.

Still hoping to get someone to join the team with the sole duty of beefing up the woman's side of things... probably won't ever come, but that's something I'm still hoping for.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Strikeforce and Bellator's female fighters are relatively familiar to me, so I could potentially help out with that. I've seen them all fight at least once, if they've been in one of the two promotions. So, with the knowledge of the ladies that I already have, and the aid of YouTube to help fill in some gaps, I'm sure I could help add a sizeable number of the fairer sex to the database.

Definitely something I want to put out very soon. The trouble is finding the point where I say, OK, it's ready to release. There's still a lot of things that need work, but it's also very playable. Definitely in March though. If nothing else I sorta need that public beta period to work out a lot of the things that is pretty much impossible to catch when you work on something like this by yourself. Realistically, I do a LOT of editing, and barely any playing... so I think a release will really help me in the editing process.

Still hoping to get someone to join the team with the sole duty of beefing up the woman's side of things... probably won't ever come, but that's something I'm still hoping for.

I'd definately be willing to help test the data, I've tested for other big games especially simulation ones. Also if you want help with graphics etc, I'd be willing to help. Give me a PM if you want me to :)

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Strikeforce and Bellator's female fighters are relatively familiar to me, so I could potentially help out with that. I've seen them all fight at least once, if they've been in one of the two promotions. So, with the knowledge of the ladies that I already have, and the aid of YouTube to help fill in some gaps, I'm sure I could help add a sizeable number of the fairer sex to the database.

I would jump at the idea of you doing that. Best thing you could do is start with a blank database, and just build it with women that aren't in the game yet. I can then import them.I haven't added any since wmma 2. Ill pm you when I get outta work.

• 1 year later...

Archived