Three Kingdoms

Three wrestlers band together to open promotions

Tuesday, Week 1, December 2009

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AceYoungblood.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/CalSanders.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/MikeyJames.jpg

Independent wrestlers Ace Youngblood, Cal Sanders and Mikey James announced today by way of an internet stream that they are launching their own separate wrestling promotions.

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE, owned by Youngblood, Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling, owned by Sanders and SIN CITY Pro, owned by James will all work together under the 'Three Kingdoms' umbrella.

All three are well-known independent contractors on the North American circuit. Youngblood is a regular for Rip Chord's Mid Atlantic Wrestling while Mikey James is a stand-out performer for Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling. Sander is well-known across Canada as a fine high flyer. None of the trio have implicit knowledge of promoting shows before but they have worked for some of the industries finest minds. The source of any financial backing that they are enjoying remains unknown.

In a short release posted on threekingdoms.com after the conference, it was confirmed that the first shows for all three promotions will take place in January 2010. Names already confirmed by way of graphics on the website homepage include CZCW’s James Prudence and Frankie Perez, ‘Superstar’ Stephanie Wade of AAA fame and Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s current Champion American Patriot although it remains unknown if they will appear on all three shows or just one.

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE

Show History

"SPF Factor 10" - Sunday, Week 3, January 2010

"SPF Factor 11" - Sunday, Week 3, February 2010

SIN CITY Pro

Show History

"Edge of History" - Wednesday, Week 4, January 2010

"Edge of History II" - Wednesday, Week 4, February 2010

Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling

Show History

"Wrestling Challenge" - Saturday, Week 4, January 2010

"Wrestling Challenge 2" - Saturday, Week 4, February 2010

Sounds awesome!

Looks very interesting sir. I'll be reading.

Thank you Rathen4 and SpaceNinja3030. Cheers for the kind words.

Is Three Kingdoms the actual promotion and then the 3 separate promotions are brands or are you doing a 3 player game?

I've gone for a 3 player game. There will be lots of cross-over but I think trying to manage three brands would have been just a little too much... and separate companies comes in handy.

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE
: "SPF Factor 10"

Sunday, Week 3, January 2010

The first ever SUNSHINE show kicks off with
American Patriot
heading to the ring. The masked star isn't due to compete until in the evening but he is simply on hand to welcome the fans to the debut show and also talk about his eventual hopes of becoming the first SUNSHINE Champion. Being his usual hand slappin' and baby kissin' self, AmPat can't help but enjoy the cheers of the crowd; until he is interupted by 'Superstar' Stephanie Wade, his opponent for later in the night. The pair start duelling insults but just as it looks like Wade is ready to lash out at her opponent, she simply promises to silence the crowd by pinning their beloved American Patriot.

Jake Idol, Sammy Shootout and Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Ace Youngblood, Soaring Eagle and Running Wolf A high-paced, quick-changing opener ended when Jake Idol rolled Running Wolf up with a handful of his tights. The young Native American couldn't wriggle free and that allowed Idol to steal the win.

The Punisher defeated Panda Mask II All one way traffice. The Punisher, for the want of a better word, punished Panda Mask from bell-to-bell and finished him off with his signature Piledriver.

After the match
The Punisher
grabbed a microphone. The veteran brawler questioned if Panda Mask II was really the best competition that the SUNSHINe board could offer. Putting it rather simply, he demanded better fights soon... or he won't be hanging around.

Stephanie Wade defeated American Patriot Given their rather tense interaction earlier in the evening, there was really no love lost between Stephanie Wade and American Patriot when they clashed. AmPat tried to use his bigger size and power to his advantage but Wade proved to be a slippery opponent and she eventually hit her Somersault DDT to pull off the victory.

Before their tag team clash,
'Hollywood' Bret Starr
took time to introduce SUNSHINE fans to his new tag team partner,
Edward Cornell
. Despite all of Starr's relative success so far in his career, he promised that alongside the famous Cornell nephew things could only get bigger and better for them.

Edward Cornell and Bret Starr defeated Kinuye and Matt Hocking Having talked a good game, Cornell and Starr backed it up with an empathetic victory over Kinuye and Matt Hocking. They divided and conquered the intergender pair pretty successfully before Hocking fell victim to Edward's Rough Ride.

Following the bell, Bret Starr added insult to injury by blasting Hocking with his Starr Maker.

Jack Griffith defeated Brendan Dream In a battle of generations, 'The Teen Idol' Brendan Dream did his best against 'Souther Justice' Jack Griffith. Where Griffith was ruthless and efficient as he battled Dream, the youngster got a little too self confident and started to pose for his many fans in the crowd. He should have been wrapping up victory but instead, he stalled in a pose on the second rope that allowed Griffith time to hit his Jack in the Box for the three count.

Before his main event clash with Rayne Man,
James Prudence
decided address the Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE crowd. Prudence warned the full house to not get used to seeing him in a Three Kingdoms ring. 'The Platinum One' isn't planning on hanging too long. A call from the big leagues is due anyday now and he has employed Julie Forletta as his manager so that she can watch his cell phone while he is kicking ass in the ring. He simply promised to be as brilliant as he could be for however short his SUNSHINE stay is, so that when he is being beamed straight into their living rooms they can remember living the future World Champion in the flesh.

James Prudence defeated Rayne Man True to his words, James Prudence was brilliant in the main event. He was far too much for Rayne Man to handle and though the former SWF star did have his moments in control, 'Platinum' Jimmy P was able to send the fans home unhappy with a rather comprehensive victory that rounded out by his Platinum Superkick.

SIN CITY Pro
: "Edge of History"

Wednesday, Week 4, January 2010

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MrElectricity.jpg

MR ELECTRICITY:
“Roderick Remus... I'm not going to lie to you. I think I owe you at least that... I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you can do... That means I know for sure... You’re not Mister Electricity. I am the most electrifying man in wrestling today. I’m the man that is sending sparks of passion racing through the veins of every woman looking at me right now. I’m charged from finger to toe and tonight, you’ve unfortunately got to come down that aisle and face me. Come on... don’t be shy. I'll probably make you famous. Get yourself down here so we can get this over with. I’ve got a fifty foot limousine outside waiting, just waiting to take me and... that woman right there in the front row... to the hottest club that I can find. The clock’s a ticking. So come on... let’s me prove you can't take the shock!”

Mr Electricity defeated Roderick Remus The opener was all about Mister Electricity showcasing his many talents to the SIN CITY crowd. Roderick Remus started pretty brightly and obviously wasn't put off by the opening speech from Mr Electricity, but once he realised his onslaught of moves wasn't working; he seemed to run out of ideas. That allowed Mr Electricity to pounce and he was soon on his way out to his limousine following 'The Most Electrifying Move in Wrestling.'

Mr Lucha III and North Star Jr defeated Sayeed Ali and Slim V In a real clash of styles, the third Mr Lucha and the second North Star combined for the first on American soil to better the Street Thugs of SIN CITY. Mexico's Most Wanted still have some work to do to become a slick tandem but they did enough to better Sayeed Ali and Slim V. Mr Lucha III wrapped up the pinfall after he planted the Third Strike on V.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JackpotJordan.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JakkiJordan.jpg

JACKPOT JORDAN:
“Yo retards... Listen up, I'm only going to say this once so pay attention to me. As all of you will already know, I'm Jackpot Jordan and I'm a big deal. Not only in the wrestling ring but at the poker table as well. I raise the stakes pretty high and always walk out as the winner... Of course, being so brilliant has some drawbacks. It's hard to keep track of where I'm winning next so I've gone and got myself a manager to you know... manage all my sh*t . This is my sister, Jakki Jordan... Pay attention to what she says as it'll always be about me.”

Nurse Darla Knight defeated Jonnie Perez Jonnie Perez literally threw himself into his match with the evil Nurse Darla Knight. Unfortunately for 'P-Dawg' is still a tiny slip of thing that meant Knight was able to comfortably catch him in her arms and slam him to the mat. Darla bossed the match-up and scored the win following her Lethal Injection.

After the bell, she made her point by hitting a second Lethal Injection on Jonnie P.

Kirk Jameson defeated Ant Force, Fearless Blue and Extreme Deluxe 'The Marksman' Kirk Jameson came through a tricky elimination match thanks to his manager Maryam Vega. She was on hand for Jameson to distract all of his opponents as he completed all three eliminations himself and with his trusty Bullseye DDT.

Mikey James and Frankie Perez defeated Rudy Velasquez and Hector Gallindo In a first time meeting between two of America's hottest tandems, neither the Latino Kings nor the Cali Dragons wanted to give an inch to their opponents. Velasquez and Gallindo have been partners since day one of their training and that meant they looked the slightly more comfortable team early but when Mikey James ducked under a clothesline and followed it up a clinical spinning heel, the tide of the match changed. The Dragons gained huge momentum and then delighted the home crowd with victory thanks to James' Dragon Whip on Hector.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JakkiJordan.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JackpotJordan.jpg

JAKKI JORDAN:
“Yeah... So like, could you guys... like start paying actual attention or something? Because you are about to watch like... a totally big star of the future... wiping the floor with this... like total loser! My big brother... Jackpot Jordan... as if you didn’t already know who he is... My big brother is so totally destined to be the World Champion of the World one day... For some reason, he’s stuck in this like hell hole for now. But for you... That's totally a great thing! So yeah... pay attention and watch him kick this guys ass... I mean, who is Remmy Skye anyway?”

Remmy Skye defeated Jackpot Jordan Despite Jakki's confident words and her persistent help that constantly saw Remmy's rhythm broken up, Jackpot Jordan fell short in the first SIN CITY Pro main event. 'Psyche Out' stuck to his usual high flying ways rather than getting sucked into a technical battle with Jordan. The 'High Roller' had his chances to snatch victory but failed to hit the Cash In. Skye rolled through the move and then planted his opponent with the Skye Diver for a hard-fought win.

After Remmy tried to celebrate his victory, Mr Electricity stormed back to ringside and planted the fan favourite with 'The Most Electrifying Move in Wrestling.' The crowd were left dumbfounded as the show ended with Mr Electricity standing over Remmy Skye.

: "Wrestling Challenge"

Saturday, Week 4, January 2010

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/GregKeith.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MatthewKeith.jpg

GREG KEITH:
"If anyone here in attendance can read... You'll know that we, The Keith Brothers, extended an open challenge to any tag team in the world for tonight. We wanted to make the first Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling show by picking unknown opponents apart... Proving that we are in fact the fastest team in the world of wrestling right now."

MATTHEW KEITH:
"We are untouchable."

GREG KEITH:
"However... I fear that because we've travelled to Canada it won't be a fair fight. My body is used to existing in countries that own soap. I've been in Canada for less than a week and I already fill like I'm dying from a hundred different diseases..."

MATTHEW KEITH:
"I can't get over the fact that this is apparently a developed nation... Who made that decision?"

GREG KEITH:
"Clearly someone that has never been here. They've properly looked a few photos of the place while being threatened by a couple of toothless hockey players... This place is ridicu-"

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JesseGilbert.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JoeGilbert.jpg

JESSE GILBERT:
"You were looking for two toothless hockey players?"

JOE GILBERT:
"Now, we could stand here and hurl insults back and forth with you two... We could point out how you both possess self-righteous smug grins even though you have proved nothing about your wrestling skills to anyone we care about... But we don't want to. Instead... We want to shut you up by kicking both of your butts, right here... In front of our home crowd."

Jesse Gilbert and Joe Gilbert defeated Greg Keith and Matthew Keith The Gilbert Brothers were true to their promise and gave the home fans something to cheer in the opening match of the night. Both sets of siblings were naturally desperate to start with a victory in the first match and it was the Canadians who came out better when Matthew Keith fell to a Puck Shot from Jesse Gilbert.

Cal Sanders defeated Jayson van Pelt The second match of the night saw "The Leaping Lumberjack" overcoming "The Sensation" in a frantic match. They did battle standing up, in the air and even in a technical tussle on the mat, striving for victory until Sanders hit his Timber Dive to keep van Pelt down for the three.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/DavisWayneNewton.jpg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON:
"Opening shows are funny things... The first night for a new promotion seem to be the only time when it seems that every single person competing gives everything... Unless there is a big battle royal somewhere in the future... Or maybe a one-night tournament... Tonight will be the only time that you will so many of the Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling roster trying so hard to impress. They want to impress you, the fans, as well as the board of directors watching on who can decide what opportunities come their way. Everyone wants to start with a win... Which is a shame for Jana Maries Bowen because there is no way she walking away as the winner from our match... And that's going to reflect badly on her... I'm Davis Wayne Newton... I'm the triple threat. I can take you down... I can take to the air... I can simply stand in front of you and punch your face inside out... Sorry JMB, It's not happening for you tonight."

Davis Wayne Newton defeated Jana Marie Bowen Despite what Davis Wayne Newton had to say, Jana Marie Bowen gave her everything against 'The Triple Threat.' She tried to match him in every department of his all-round skills... and very nearly bettered him. There were a couple of occasions when DWN just about got his shoulder up. Although, importantly he did get his shoulder up. Jana wasn't so lucky when she turned into Newton's Fisherman's Suplex. Her head bounced off the canvas and there was no way she could meet the count.

Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone defeated Stan Manna and Ryan Turner Despite taking on the usual team of The Rock City Stars, Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone impressed quite a few with their tag team skills. The fact that they were happy to bend the rules also helped. Jazz Funk wrapped up the win with his Block Chords Drop on Ryan Turner.

After the bell, Ricochet Ramone continued the attack by blind-siding Stan Manna as he tried to tend to his partner. He threw 'The Man' into the corner and pounded on him until a bunch of referees pulled him away.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JacobJett.jpg

JACOB JETT:
"When I heard that a new company was launching in Canada I knew it was only a matter of time before they came calling for Jacob Jett... And what Jacob do? He answered the call. Canada is my country. Everything you see around here... Belongs to me... I'm the finest athlete to ever be born in Canada and eventually, I'll be the finest athlete the world over. But for now... I'm protecting my homeland. Jacob Jett is hereby ready to act as Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling's one-man welcoming party... Everyone that steps north over that border for the first time can do so... But they have to go through me... Starting with you, Calamari Kid!"

Jacob Jett defeated The Cannonball Kid No longer going by his SWF name, The Cannonball Kid proved quite the opponent for 'The Amazing' Jacob Jett. The one-man welcoming party didn't give The Kid a chance to settle into their clash and kept him constantly thinking. Unfortunately for the near ten year veteran, he just couldn't keep up with Jett and soon fell victim to the Jett Engine.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/LisaBowen.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JeffersonStardust.jpg

LISA BOWEN:
"Ernie Turner... Stan Manna... Ricochet Ramone... Jayson van Pelt... Jana Marie Bowen... Greg Keith... They are just a handful of the people you'll see tonight that my client, Jefferson Stardust could beat with both of his arms tied behind his back. The rest, well he'd only need one free arm to pin them... 1 - 2 - 3!!! Everyone knows it... Yes, you know it... She knows it... You, sir, in the front row... Exactly, you know that its true. So now... Can someone please explain to me why the powers that be decided not to include Jefferson on the first show? I can't understand it; and if we turn up next month and find Jefferson's name missing from the card we won't be back."

Philippe LaGrenier defeated Joanne Rodriguez, Britannia and Ernie Turner to qualify for the MLCW Championship match On MLCW's fifth show "Hero," the first Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling Champion will be crowned in a four-way elimination match. The main event of the first show saw Philippe LaGrenier booking the first place in that four-way with a nervous victory over Joanne Rodriguez, UK Dragon and 'The Slick Pimp Daddy' Ernie Turner. All four were cagey from the first bell as they knew one mistake could cost them a place in the first MLCW Championship match. In the end it came down to Jo-Rod and LaGrenier after they had eliminated Britannia and Ernie Turner respectively. The pair went for the juggler once only two remained but constantly came up short. After a while, Philippe ducked under a drop-kick from Rodriguez and then hopped up to plant her with a Reverse Spike DDT for the win.

Three Kingdoms JANAURY 2010 NEWS

SIN CITY Pro have confirmed that Nurse Darla Knight has left the promotion following their debut show. The former BSC star was said to be unhappy with the planned direction of her character and chose to leave the company. Her profile has been removed from threekingdoms.com.

Queen Emily, who provided colour commentary on the first SIN CITY Pro show alongside Remmington Remus has been traded to Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE. Following the show, Remmington and Emily were said to be at loggerheads with each other and the Three Kingdoms owners thought it better to keep them apart. Sue Danes will replace Emily in the SIN CITY booth.

Air Attack Weasel and Bret Starr have extended their Three Kingdoms contracts.

Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling star Greg Keith has signed a deal to tour with Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods. It remains unknown how many shows he will miss. Ernie Turner has signed a pay-per-appearance with Rhode Island Pro Wrestling.

SIN CITY Pro's Remmy Skye has made his one and only appearance for Three Kingdoms. The high-flyer has penned a written deal with Richard Eisen's Supreme Wrestling Federation and is starting with the company before the next SIN CITY show.

Three Kingdoms FEBRUARY SCHEDULE

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE: "SPF Factor 11"

Sunday, Week 3, February 2010

featuring...

Rayne Man versus Jake Idol

American Patriot versus Jack Griffith

Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking versus Nathaniel Ca$ino and Sammy Shootout

...plus... Ashley Grover, The Punisher, Bret Starr, Edward Cornell and Ace Youngblood!

SIN CITY Pro: "Edge of History II"

Wednesday, Week 4, February 2010

featuring...

Mikey James versus Mr Electricity

Tamara McFly versus Kirk Jameson

Mr Lucha III and North Star Jr versus Rudy Velasquez and Hector Gallindo

Dharma Gregg versus Jackpot Jordan

...plus... Frankie Perez, Sayeed Ali, Ant Force, Extreme Deluxe and Tamara McFly!

Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling: "Wrestling Challenge 2"

Saturday, Week 4, February 2010

featuring...

Extraordinario Jr versus The Cannonball Kid versus Davis Wayne Newton versus Greg Keith for a MLCW Championship match spot

Jesse Gilbert and Joe Gilbert versus Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone

Jana Marie Bowen versus Jacob Jett

Ernie Turner versus Jefferson Stardust

...plus... Britannia, Jayson van Pelt, Philippe LaGrenier, Matthew Keith and Joanne Rodriguez!

featuring...

American Patrior versus Jack Griffith

Ashley Grover versus Golden Delicious

Kinuye versus The Punisher

Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking versus Nathaniel Ca$ino and Sammy Shootout

Ace Youngblood and Running Wolf versus Bret Starr and Edward Cornell

featuring...

Mr Lucha III and North Star Jr versus Rudy Velasquez and Hector Gallindo

featuring...

Extraordinario Jr versus The Cannonball Kid versus Davis Wayne Newton versus Greg Keith for a MLCW Championship match spot

Jesse Gilbert and Joe Gilbert versus Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone

Preview

What a great night ‘SPF Factor 10’ was... What do you mean you weren’t there? How could you be so happy to miss the beginning of a wrestling revolution? You better make sure you show up to the second Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE show ‘SPF Factor 11’ (we're going in numerical order don't you know) and just hope that you can still call yourself an original fan when we become the biggest wrestling organisation in the world.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/RayneMan.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JakeIdol.jpg

RAYNE MAN versus JAKE IDOL

Rayne Man lost out in the main event last month. That's not a good way to start life in a new promotion. Jake Idol used a handful of Running Wolf's tights to secure a victory last month. That's a better way to start life in a new promotion, although I'm fairly sure he shouldn't have pulled at Wolf's clothing. This is a chance for Rayne Man to get his SUNSHINE career up and running, and for Jake Idol to prove he isn't a cheater.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AmericanPatriot.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JackGriffith.jpg

AMERICAN PATRIOT versus JACK GRIFFITH

If it hadn't of been for one big problem, Jack Griffith could probably be a World Champion somewhere right now. Unfortunately for him, that one problem was an unhealthy dependency on alcohol. Thankfully, he has bettered his demons and is back in fighting shape. Last month he pinned Brendan Dream and a second consecutive win should go a big way to impressing the board of Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE. American Patriot won't be easy to defeat but maybe if Jack appeals to his humanity he might lie down for him... Nope, I don't actually believe what I'm typing either.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AshleyGrover.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/GoldenDelicious.jpg

ASHLEY GROVER versus GOLDEN DELICIOUS

You didn't see either of these women last month. Why? Because they were busy in the kitchen... Okay, they weren't. That was an attempt at a joke. Please don't tell them I said that. Ashley Grover and Golden Delicious are two of the toughest women in wrestling right now, and they'll kick my ass for that. This match should be awesome.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/KinuyeMushashibo.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/ThePunisher.jpg

KINUYE versus THE PUNISHER

Last month, The Punisher made it very clear that he wasn't impressed by Panda Mask II. He said it after the match in front of the crowd and then he kept going once he was backstage. Something he tells me he won't be pleased to see that his next opponent is Kinuye. No offence to the 'Baby Blue Assassin' but I don't think The Punisher had her in mind when he demanded a bigger challenge.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/BrendanIdol.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/MattHocking.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/NathanielCaino.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/SammyShootout.jpg

BRENDAN DREAM and MATT HOCKING versus NATHANIEL CA$INO and SAMMY SHOOTOUT

After last month's show, Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking bounded for a very odd reason. Because they are both totally fetch, both men were trapped in the arena for hours by hundreds of teenage fans that had shown up to get a piece of both of them. As such; they are now a tag team called The Teen Dreams and on their first outing, they have been matched up against the High Rollers. Nathaniel Cas$ino and Sammy Shootout are big gamblers but even they wouldn't back themselves against hordes of adoring fans; would they? Do they even have any fans?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AceYoungblood.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/RunningWolf.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/BretStarr.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/EdwardCornell.jpg

ACE YOUNGBLOOD and RUNNING WOLF versus BRET STARR and EDWARD CORNELL

I'd like to tell you that this match is generations in making. I'd like to tell you that Edward Cornell's ancestors were kicked out of America by Native Americans way-back-when and this is his chance for revenge. But I can't. This is just a tag team match... with tag team ranking repercussions. Ace Youngblood will lead Running Wolf into battle with 'Hollywood' Bret Starr and England's very own Edward Cornell.

...plus...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AlexisLeeLittlefeather.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/SoaringEagle.jpg

The other half of the Native Americans, ALEXIS LEE LITTLEFEATHER and SOARING EAGLE, want a match as well. They have extended an open challenge for anyone to meet them in ring. If no-one good signs up, we may just take offers from the crowd.

Confirmed Card

Teen Dreams versus High Rollers

The Native Americans versus Bret Starr and Edward Cornell

The Other Americans versus ??? and ???

Teen Dreams versus High Rollers

The Native Americans versus Bret Starr and Edward Cornell

The Other Americans versus ??? and ???

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE
: "SPF Factor 11"

Rayne Man versus Jake Idol The opener saw both men begin on the cautious side. Having been defeated last month, Rayne Man wanted to put that disappointment behind him while Jake Idol wanted to build on the victory he stole over The Native Americans. Despite being known for their reckless skills in the ring, it took a couple of minutes of tentative pushing and shoving before they took flight. Rayne was the first to do so with a glorious springboard cross-body that ignited the match. Both men threw themselves at each other. As the match took its toil, Jake looked to preparing for his Idolizer when he kicked Rayne Man in the midsection but the former SWF star managed to avoid Idol's signature move. He shoved Idol away and hit him with the Rayne Drop for the win.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/BretStarr.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/EdwardCornell.jpg

BRET STARR:
"As all of you will already be aware... I'm a big deal around here. On the East Coast of America there aren't many Starrs that shine bigger and brighter than a certain 'Hollywood' Bret Starr... So you should all welcome me as such... I'm fed up of all your jeering and the abuse that you shout at me... I deserve to cheered... And so does the man to my left... Edward Cornell... His name resounds around the world of wrestling... And like other people I could mention, he's not afraid of where he comes from... Or who he is related to... Edward Cornell and I... We are going to write history together... Our own history... In our own names... You saw the beginning of it last month when we taught that Asian chick and Matt Hocking a lesson... We're going to do the same right now to these two Indians!"

Ace Youngblood and Running Wolf versus Bret Starr and Edward Cornell Having won their opening match last month, it was no surprise that Starr and Cornell started the match the brighter of the two teams. The Native Americans took their time settling into the match and that allowed Bret and Edward to isolate Ace almost immediately. He battled back and soon sent Running Wolf rampaging into the ring. He rather impressively clubbed Cornell and Starr away before making a rash swipe that caught referee Wilson Carlisle square in the jaw. Starr and Cornell pounced on the opportunity to cheat with the referee down and even though Edward wasn't the legal man, he hit Running Wolf with his signature Slingshot Suplex into a Face Crusher to score the three count when the ref came round.

Before Starr and Cornell could indulge in a post-match attack on their defeated opponents, they were chased off by Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Soaring Eagle running to the ring to help their fallen friends.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AlexisLeeLittlefeather.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SoaringEagle.jpg

ALEXIS LEE LITTLEFEATHER:
"Earlier this month we extended an open challenge to anyone that wants a match tonight. We still haven't been told who are opponents are going to be... But ideally... We ask, if you are watching now... Don't try to beat us with antics like that. No-one can feel good about themselves winning like that... So when you come to the ring later... Give us a fair fight."

Kinuye versus The Punisher Much like his clash with Panda Mask II, The Punisher dominated Kinuye from the first bell and didn't stop until he dropped her on her head thanks to his vicious Piledriver. The Japanese star tried valiantly to knock the veteran brawler off his stride but she rarely got close to causing an upset. The Punisher was unrelenting with his attacks and eventually broke Kinuye's resistance.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/ThePunisher.jpg

THE PUNISHER:
"Last month... I beat that kid in the Panda costume so badly, he's had to think long and hard about his wrestling career... And afterwards I demanded more competition... Somebody closer to my level of expertise and skills but instead of getting that... I end up fighting
her
... Kinuye... Am I some sort of joke? Am I some sort of grizzly old man that no-one listens to any more? Do you expecting these nothing fights to appease me until I eventually retire as I'm getting older? Think again... Board of Directors... Whoever you are... I want competition... Give it to me!"

Ashley Grover versus Golden Delicious Even though neither woman was on the first SUNSHINE show, they quickly drew the crowd in with the swift start to their match. They matched each other with a string of wrestling holds, flipping each other in a host of different and unpredictable directions. That soon lead into Grover taking to their air and unleashing a range of her aerial attacks on her Australian opponents. Golden D tried to keep up... But despite her best efforts, she couldn't keep up and was felled by Grover's Chicago Hope.

Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking versus Nathaniel Ca$ino and Sammy Shootout The newly-formed Teen Dreams took their time getting to the ring. Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking made sure to greet and high-five with as many of their pre-teen fans as possible before charging into battle against the High Rollers. Everything that the Dreams did was greeted with wild cheers from the crowd and as the match progressed, it seemed the crowd were cheering more than they weren't, until Sammy Shootout struck Matt Hocking with a blatant low-blow. He immediately got a talking to from Cody Nelson and that allowed Nathaniel Ca$ino to pounce. He slipped into the ring and dropped Hocking with his Hard Eight, allowing Shootout to wrap up the victory once his telling off had finished.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SoaringEagle.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AlexisLeeLittlefeather.jpg

SOARING EAGLE:
"Okay... So we're here and we're supposed to be fighting in a tag team match now... Who is going to take us on?"

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/StephanieWade.jpg

STEPHANIE WADE:
"Apparently my victory over American Patriot last month wasn't good enough to get me a second booking... So I have to search out my own matches... I'm here... And I've accepted the open challenge that you sent out... However, I don't have a tag team partner as yet. Of course, I'm fairly certain I'd beat you without one but just in case... I want to see if anyone is free backstage..."

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JamesPrudence.jpg

JAMES PRUDENCE:
"Steph, as much as the people want to see you being tag-teammed... I'm in the mood for a match. I had assumed that SWF or TCW would come calling after my impressive performance in the main event last month... So I actually refused to take a match so this show... As you can, by me being here, that hasn't happened... And I need something to take my frustrations out on; so let me be your partner."

STEPHANIE WADE:
"Deal."

Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Soaring Eagle versus James Prudence and Stephanie Wade You just have to feel sorry for Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Soaring Eagle. They can't have imagined 'Superstar' Stephanie Wade and 'Platinum' James Prudence would show up to face them; and the match went as you would expect. Littlefeather and Eagle did what they could but the class and skill of their opponents quickly told. Prudence wrapped up victory by pinning Soaring Eagle after his Platinum Finish.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/ErnestForthdyke-Hume.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JackGriffith.jpg

ERNEST FORTHDYKE-HUME:
"Could you peasants please pray silence and pay attention to what I have to say... I am Ernest Forthdyke-Hume and I manage wrestling greats... Athletes in need of guidance come to me for direction... Help in getting where they want to go... One such athlete is this fine man... Jack Griffith should be a decorated World Champion by now... He should be an international phenomenon already... He should be a future Hall of Immortals inductee and looking forward to long retirement... Instead, personal demons have got in his way. He had no one managing his career before, looking out for him, keeping his focused trained on glory... And the opportunities got away from him... Until now... With me by his side... Jack Griffith will soon be weighed under by Championship gold. It is simply the service that I provide."

American Patriot versus Jack Griffith As well as providing career advice, Ernest Forthdyke-Hume is a pretty useful body to have at ringside as well. His taunts and sly grabbing of American Patriot's feet early on, helped Jack Griffith establish some advantage in their clash. 'Southern Justice' enjoyed the early advantage before AmPat battled back with a string of strong right hands, successive powerslams and a really big Spinebuster. The two men threw everything into the battle with each other and Ernest did what he could to help his new client out with his underhand tactics; but it was ultimately fruitless. Having picked themselves up, American Patriot and Jack Griffith met again in the centre of the ring ready to slug it out only for AmPat to rock Griffith into a surprise cradle for a shock win. 'Southern Justice' couldn't wriggle free and Patriot kept him down just long enough to get the all-important three count.

Preview

After the incredible first show in the Snake Pit, SIN CITY Pro are set to do it all again this month. We promise to better our first show and to do that, we've got a few new faces tagging along... and we're going to encourage the ones that you saw in January to try a little harder to give you what you want!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/MikeyJames.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg

MIKEY JAMES versus MR ELECTRICITY

Mikey James and Mr Electricity were both successful on the first SIN CITY Pro show so it makes sense to match them up against one another. James will be without his usual tag team partner, Frankie Perez so that should play into the hands in the charged hands of the most electrifying in the world of wrestling. Both men will no doubt, give it everything; promises to be great.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/TamaraMcFly.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/KirkJameson.jpg

TAMARA MCFLY versus KIRK JAMESON

This was supposed to be Remmy Skye versus Kirk Jameson, but unfortunately for us and fortunately for Remmy; he signed a deal with Supreme Wrestling Federation. To replace 'Psyche Out,' we've brought in Tamara McFly who will have a big task on her hands with 'The Marksman.' Jameson completed all three eliminations in a four way match last month and he'll be keen to that run going with a win over the famous Canadian daughter.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/MrLuchaIII.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/NorthStar.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/RudyVelasquez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/HectorGalindo.jpg

MR LUCHA III and NORTH STAR JR versus RUDY VELASQUEZ and HECTOR GALLINDO

Mr Lucha III and North Star Jr looked pretty good on their American debut. The highly-touted Mexican tandem fought for the first time in the United States and had enough in their tanks to see off Sayeed Ali and Slim V. In their second match, they will two men who have been partners since their first day of wrestling training. Rudy Velasquez and Hector Gallindo are so in tune they can compete without really communicating to each other. A second successive win for Mexico's Most Wanted will be a big ask.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/DharmaGregg.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JackpotJordan.jpg

DHARMA GREGG versus JACKPOT JORDAN

Having glanced ahead (spoliers!) I've realised we've got four new faces showing up... and all four are women. I don't think that was planned. As it is Dharma Gregg will battle with Jackpot Jordan in a pretty tasty looking match-up. Jordan lost out to Remmy Skye in last month's main event and will be keen to score a win; but he will need to be careful not to underestimate Dharma. She is a two-time BSC Queen of the Ring and will be no pushover for the 'High Roller.'

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/FrankiePerez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JonniePerez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/SayeedAli.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/SlimV.jpg

FRANKIE PEREZ and JONNIE PEREZ versus SAYEED ALI and SLIM V

Sayeed Ali and Slim V are pretty proud guys. They haven't taken their defeat to Mexico's Most Wanted last month particularly well and have a month's worth of frustrations built up. Unluckily for the Perez brothers, it will be them that they take their frustrations out on. Frankie and Jonnie will have a tough task ahead of them if they are to keep the Street Thugs grounded.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/AntForce.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JenNeptune.jpg

ANT FORCE versus JEN NEPTUNE

Jen Npetune is one of the top contenders in Babes of Sin City. Those of you thinking that Ant Force will march through her like she isn't even there may be in for a surprise. The raw power of Ant Force could prove too much for Neptune but she is no longer the pushover she was when she debuted.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/FearlessBlue.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/RoderickRemus.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/ExtremeDeluxe.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/ZoeAmmis.jpg

FEARLESS BLUE and RODERICK REMUS versus EXTREME DELUXE and ZOE AMMIS

The mysterious Zoe Ammis will debut in a rather throw together tag team match. From what we know of Ammis, she just sort of appeared on the wrestling scene and has made no attempt to explain her wrestling history. She doesn't speak much and when she does, she sounds a little bit Russian even though all of her documentation insists she is American. Extreme Deluxe has lucked out with her as his partner and they should do pretty well against Fearless Blue and Roderick Remus, who were both soundly beaten last month.

Confirmed Card

Mexico's Most Wanted versus The Latino Kings

Dirty Dawgs versus The Street Thugs

Ant Force versus Jen Neptune

Fearless Blue and Roderick Remus versus Extreme Deluxe and Zoe Ammis

SIN CITY Pro
: "Edge of History II"

Frankie Perez and Jonnie Perez versus Sayeed Ali and Slim V The second show started off slowly before bursting into life. Sayeed Ali and Slim V tried to engage the Dirty Dwags in a messy brawl but the Perez brothers weren't going to be sucked away from their usual game plan; taking to the air. Instead of letting their bigger opponents brutalise them, they took flight. Frankie countered Slim V's power slam attempt into his P-Clutch for a surprise fall.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JenNeptune.jpg

JEN NEPTUNE:
"When I debuted as a wrestler four years ago, people made immediate judgements about me because of the way that I look... I'm hot stuff... And everyone assumed I wouldn't be able to wrestle because I am like the hottest woman they have ever seen in their lives... It used to upset me... It used to distract me... But now, I use it to my advantage... Ant Force is going to be so busy studying my, erm, 'assets' that he'll be easy to beat... He'll become infatuated with me so quickly, the match will be over before you know... Just wait and see!"

Ant Force versus Jen Neptune Unfortunately for Jen, she slightly overestimated just how much of Ant Force's decisions are made by his 'manhood.' The growling freak didn't take any notice of Neptune's beauty and simply delighted the crowd by picking her apart. Jen did have a trick up her sleeve when her sister appeared at ringside, but the interference backfired. Instead of pre-occupying Ant Force, Kathy Neptune got into a shouting match with her sister and allowed the tiny powerhouse to score the win after hitting the Full Force.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JenNeptune.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/KathyNeptune.jpg

JEN NEPTUNE:
"You know Kathy... A lesser person would be annoyed at you... A stupider, uglier, less talented version of myself would probably scream at you for costing me that match... But not me... I'm super-human and I know you were only trying to help... So... I forgive you."

"...just make sure it doesn't happen again."

Mr Lucha III and North Star Jr versus Hector Gallindo and Rudy Velasquez Mexico's Most Wanted weren't completely out-of-their-depth against the Latino Kings. They struggled to match the fluency of their opponents but they gave a good account of themselves. They matched the Latino Kings flip-for-flip and blow-for-blow but they couldn't shake the dominance of their mischievous foes. Hector and Rudy always seemed to be capable of seeing off Mexico's Most Wanted, if they stepped matters up a gear. They didn't need to. Instead Slim V and Sayeed Ali arrived at ringside and pulled Mr Lucha III off the ring apron. That left North Star Jr as a sitting duck in the ring, and he was pinned following Gallindo's Shooting Star Press.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JakkiJordan.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JackpotJordan.jpg

JAKKI JORDAN:
"So, like... Last month... It was the main event... And it was like... You know, last month... Look... Let's put it simply. Even the best wrestlers in the world have an night off! Wolf Hawkins, Eric Eisen, Christian Faith... Hiroaki Nakasawa... They don't win every match they compete in; and unfortunately the same has to be said of my brothers. He's going to be a World Champion one day... Just you wait and see; and it'll probably start tonight... So, if you could all like... sit up and pay attention... just like you did when I mentioned those big names... as if they'd show up in a big massive dump like this... Pay witness to a future great!"

Dharma Gregg versus Jackpot Jordan Dharma Gregg proved to be much more of a match than Jakki Jordan had expected her to be. She was quick on her feet and able to disrupt Jackpot's rhythm with a number of slick reversals. The 'High Roller' had started smugly but that quickly manifested itself as massive frustration as he failed wrap up a comprehensive-looking victory. In the end, he needed the help of his sister to distract Dharma before he could Cash In and score the pinfall.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/DharmaGregg.jpg

DHARMA GREGG:
"No! Jackpot! This doesn't finish like this! You don't get to walk away with that smug grin! I'll make you and your pokey little sister pay for this! I want a re-match... You don't deserve to win like this!"

Fearless Blue and Roderick Remus versus Extreme Deluxe and Zoe Ammis In a slightly tedious match, Zoe Ammis dominated. Extreme Deluxe stayed out of the ring as much as possible and simply let his mysterious partner do all of the damaged. Fearless Blue and Roderick Remus were picked apart by Ammis and she finished the match in devastating passion. She bounced Remus' head off the mat with her Double Cross and completed the fall.

Tamara McFly versus Kirk Jameson Having been so dominant on the first show it was hardly surprising that Kirk Jameson was just as vibrant when his showdown with Tamara McFly kicked off. 'The Marksmen' roared into battle and for a time, it looked like he would finish off the BSC star in record time. Tamara rallied and with a rushing dropkick, she dropped Jameson and bought herself some recovery time before starting into a disciplined comeback. She kept Kirk in the centre of the ring, locked in an abundance of smart holds that sapped his energy and stopped him from retaliating. Unfortunately for Tamara, Jameson had Maryam Vega supporting him. Even though her man was struggling, she didn't stop trying to cause a distraction. Eventually her pestering paid off and she drew Tamara's attention for a just a handful of seconds. Jameson swept in and delivered the Bullseye DDT to score the win.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MrElectricity.jpg

MR ELECTRICITY:
"I know you all were there last month... You saw the start of the next wrestling revolution... I, Mister Electricity started the show as a winner... And ended the show as the leading star in the centre of the ring... So electrifying is 'The Most Electrifying Move in Wrestling' that it's sent Remmy Skye running for his life! He won't be back in SIN CITY Pro and that's because of Mister Electricty... Shame really... I would have made him famous... Instead, I’m going to hit Mikey James where it hertz. And I don’t expect too much resistance in doing so... Because I know that he can’t take the shock!"

Mikey James versus Mr Electricity With Mikey James being the more accomplished flyer, it was pretty much expected to see him take to the air quickly. Mr Electricity soaked up the barrage of attacks that James threw at him before pouncing with a dastardly eye poke that was missed by Wilson Carlisle. That allowed 'The Electric One' to ground 'The Dragon.' He started into a routine focusing on the fan favourite's left knee. He tied it up in submission holds and even slammed it into the ring post and it looked as though it had done the trick. Mikey managed to drop Mr Electricity with a panicked cross body and a separate neckbreaker, but on both occasions he didn't have the power in his leg to make it count. Mr Electricity had two reprieves but on the third attempt, Mikey wriggled free of Mr Electricity's signature move and somehow managed to plant him with a succession of kicks. In scenes reminiscent of The Karate Kid, Mikey James kept his opponent down with a string of one-legged kicks before completing victory with a vicious Dragon Whip.

• 8 months later...

Preview

We may be the third of the Three Kingdoms to get round to our second show, but trust me when I say... the wait was worth it! Get yourself into the Quebec City Arena for an epic show. I wouldn't lie to you... I want to build your trust before I do that in the future.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/Extraordinario.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/TheCannonballKid.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/DavisWayneNewton.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/GregKeith.jpg

EXTRAORDINARIO JR versus THE CANNONBALL KID versus DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON versus GREG KEITH

Philippe LaGrenier booked his place in the first MLCW Championship match by outlasting three others on the first Wrestling Challenge. He'll be joined by either Extraordinario Jr, The Cannonball Kid, Davis Wayne Newton or Greg Keith in that showdown on our fifth show. The four entrants had varying levels of success on the debut show. Extraordinario wasn't even there. Maybe that'll work out to be a good thing.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JanaMarieBowen.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JacobJett.jpg

JANA MARIE BOWEN versus JACOB JETT

On any other day against any other opponent, Jana Marie Bowen would probably have walked out of the first Wrestling Challenge as a winner. Her only problem was that she was matched up against 'The Triple Threat' Davis Wayne Newton on the first show. However, she seems to have done enough to convince the Board of Directors she is a talent as they have followed DWN with 'The Amazing' Jacob Jett. JMB's task has not got any easier.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JoanneRodriguez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/MatthewKeith.jpg

JOANNE RODRIGUEZ versus MATTHEW KEITH

Neither J-Rod nor Matthew Keith enjoyed the first 'Wrestling Challenge'. Joanne was denied a shot at becoming our first Champion by Philippe LaGrenier and Matthew was made to look like a fool alongside his brother by The Gilbert siblings. Both will be eager to put their first mark in the 'W' column when they do battle, one-on-one. Should be a belter of a match between two very talented performers.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JaysonVanPelt.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/PhilippeLaGrenier.jpg

JAYSON VAN PELT versus PHILIPPE LAGRENIER

Having booked himself a spot in the first MLCW Championship match in three shows time, Philippe LaGrenier has got some time to prepare. He can watch his future opponents, schedule the perfect training regime and build some momentum with a string of victories. That's exactly what he'll be after when he faces Jayson van Pelt. "The Sensation" had a tough time against Cal Sanders on the first show but could throw himself into the mix for the final two title qualifiers if he can pin LaGrenier.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JesseGilbert.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JoeGilbert.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JazzFunk.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/RicochetRamone.jpg

JESSE GILBERT and JOE GILBERT versus JAZZ FUNK and RICOCHET RAMONE

Both teams were victorious on the very first Maple Leaf show, making this the final of a completely unofficial tag team tournament. Funk and Ramone remain a very inexperienced pairing and even though their ruthless approach impressed on the opening show, they'll need to find another level to better the Gilbert siblings.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/CalSanders.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/Britannia.jpg

CAL SANDERS versus BRITANNIA

Last month, Jacob Jett became the self-appointed "welcoming committee" of Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling and Canadia. While he is busy with Jana Marie Bowen, Cal Sanders will step-in to take on the United Kingdom's dragon, Britannia. "The Leaping Lumberjack" will be fighting for the pride of his whole nation against the vastly-experienced international star.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/ErnieTurner.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/JeffersonStardust.jpg

ERNIE TURNER versus JEFFERSON STARDUST

On the debut show, Jefferson Stardust, by way of Lisa Bowen, demanded a match for this month. Obviously his demands were met as he'll be taking on Ernie Turner on our second show. I think I might just speak to someone about getting paid to write this... Yeah, maybe not.

Confirmed Card

Extraordinario Jr versus The Cannonball Kid versus Davis Wayne Newton versus Greg Keith

Joanne Rodriguez versus Matthew Keith

Jayson van Pelt versus Philippe LaGrenier

The Gilbert Brothers versus Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone

Cal Sanders versus Britannia

: "Wrestling Challenge 2"

Jesse Gilbert and Joe Gilbert versus Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone The inexperienced pairing of Funk and Ramone found themselves very quickly on a steep learning curve. The Gilbert Brothers' familiarity with each other and instinctive understanding saw them controlling the early action. Neither of their opponents are poor wrestlers and they battled valiantly - they were just unable to isolate and concentrate on a single opponents like their Canadian opponents. They kept themselves in the match until Matthew and Greg Keith hopped the guardrail. The intruders didn't enter the ring but they made sure to get the attention of the Gilbert siblings, allowing Funk enough time to hit his Acid Jazz on Joe Gilbert for a surprise victory.

After the bell, Greg Keith chased Jesse Gilbert from the ringside with a chair. Matthew Keith applied the Proton Lock to Joe.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/GregKeith.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MatthewKeith.jpg

GREG KEITH:
"I don't take defeat well. My brother doesn't enjoy a loss either. In fact, our whole family just can't get used to having our shoulders pinned to the mat. Even the thought of it sends shivers down my spine... We come from a family of winners. I am a winner - a multi-time decorated Champion of many countries. My brother, Matthew - he is a decorated and well-thought of Champion across the globe. Losing just isn't something that we do and not something we take kindly too. Last month - on the debut Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling show, we lost. We were defeated by The Gilbert Brothers in a tag team match and all month, it has been eating away at us. A blip on our records. A zero in our win columns. This isn't how the Keith family usually do things. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Joe... Once you wake up, I want you to give your brother a message. And let me make this very clear. The Keith brothers, we don't enjoy losing. We hate it. And we hate the people that are responsible for our defeats. You are on our list - in fact, you are the list. We're going to crush both of you!"

Cal Sanders versus Britannia "The Leaping Lumberjack" made it two wins out of two with a frantic and fast-paced victory over the visiting Britannia. Sanders' enthusiasm and disregard of his own well-being made him more than a handful for his veteran opponent and planted the UK star with the Timber Dive for the win.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/LisaBowen.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JeffersonStardust.jpg

LISA BOWEN:
"There is a small part of me that wants to apologise for the rude things I said last month... Only a small part though. Because, in truth, the MLCW board seemingly saw fit to leave Jefferson Stardust off the first show and that is a big mistake. Big mistake. Huge. Thankfully they have rectified matter this month and now you are all going to enjoy the delights of "The Highlight." You get to watch incredible feats by a future great. Pay attention... This will be a performance you will want to tell your grandchildren about."

Ernie Turner versus Jefferson Stardust "The Awesomeness" was far from the future star that Lisa Bowen promised but he did enough to battle past Ernie Turner. Bowen made a telling contribution, raking Turner's eyes behind the referee's back and allowing her charge to roll him up for the pinfall.

Jayson van Pelt versus Philippe LaGrenier Having booked himself a place in the first MLCW Championship match, Philippe LaGrenier could have been forgiven for taking it easy against Jayson van Pelt. He did to begin with, until the appearance of Joanne Rodriguez walking to the ring kicked him into gear. LaGrenier, who pinned Jo-Rod last month to win the qualifier, showed off as Rodriguez watched on and even had time to shove her from the ring apron when she eventually tried to interfere. LaGrenier kept his eyes on Rodriguez as he dropped JVP with the Reverse Spike DDT and scored the win.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/DavisWayneNewton.jpg

DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON:
"Anyone that saw my incredible performance last month won't have been surprised to see me rewarded with a MLCW Championship qualifying match... I was simply glorious in the ring. I did things no-one else did and conquered in a fashion that made me stand out. It's only fitting that tonight I book myself a spot in the match that will eventually see me becoming the first Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling Champion. I'm THE Triple Threat... which means me already more dangerous than all three of my opponents combined. This promises to be a walk in the park."

Extraordinario Jr versus The Cannonball Kid versus Davis Wayne Newton versus Greg Keith The Mexican debutant, Extraordinario Jr, didn't last particularly long in the match. Whether it was a rush of blood to the head or just inexperience, but he walked right into DWN's Fisherman's Suplex within the opening minutes and was eliminated. That left Newton battling with Greg Keith and The Cannonball Kid. Control and momentum switch sides at quite a rapid rate. Neither of the threesome were able to dominate both opponents at the same time, lending itself a disjointed, scrappy match before Keith became the second man to fall to "The Triple Threat" and his signature suplex. As DWN picked himself up from the fall, The Cannonball Kid swept in and caught him off guard. Newton was eliminated by the Cannonball Run before he had celebrated his second elimination of the match.

After the bell, The Cannonball Kid climbed onto the bottom rope to celebrate. As he held his arms aloft, Philippe LaGrenier crept into the ring and planted him with an elevated Reverse Spike DDT.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JoanneRodriguez.jpg

JOANNE RODRIGUEZ:
"Last month I annoyed myself. I got carried away in the moment. I tried to hard to end the match and got caught by Philippe LaGrenier. I was hot-headed, or over eager. It was a mistake and I was punished for it. Normally I'd learn from a mistake and move on. Normally, I'd let it go. But there is just something about LaGrenier that I can't leave alone. Something about his face makes me just want to punch it until there is nothing left to punch. Smarmy, horrible, sleazy, disgusting excuse of a man... A phrase that can be used to describe both Philippe and my opponent tonight, Matthew Keith. Don't worry Matthew. I'm giving you just as much thought as I should. It'll give me a lot of pleasure to warm up for Philippe with your jaw."

Joanne Rodriguez versus Matthew Keith Jo-Rod and Matthew Keith busied themselves with an engaging, building tussle that was predominantly fought on the mat. Rodriguez tied Keith up in knots quickly, focusing a lot of her attention on the youngster's right shoulder. Keith simply tried to get the upper hand as much as possible and was given constant warnings for blatantly breaking the rules on a number of occasions as he struggled to match Joanne. In the end, the sight of Philippe LaGrenier on the ring apron helped Matthew Keith pick up the victory. Jo-Rod was bounced into the ring canvas by Matthew's Kablooey'd and pinned.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JacobJett.jpg

JACOB JETT:
"Over recent years Jacob Jett turned a lot of offers from wrestling companies across the world. America... Mexico... Japan... Europe... the United Kingdom. Promotions from every corner of the globe have enquired about Jacob Jett and been sent away with the same response... "He is focused on Canada right now." 'The Amazing' has looked on as others accepted the contracts that Jacob refused. They've fought everywhere and against some of the very best... Does Jacob regret his decisions? No. Jacob Jett is focused on Canada right now, and he remains focused. Jacob's mission is to become the biggest star in Canadian wrestling. Once that has been achieved, and only then, will Jacob Jett take his talents around the world. Tonight, Jacob Jett fights in his first Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling main event. Get used to seeing 'The Amazing' going on last... This is where he belongs."

Jana Marie Bowen versus Jacob Jett The main event of the show took a little while to get going. Both competitors were a little tentative in their approach - keen to avoid handing their opponent the advantage early on. It took a brilliantly timed Jacob Jett dropkick to thrust the match into life. With JMB floored, 'The Amazing' found his usual groove and started to dominate. Jana, far from a slouch, started to match the exciting youngster for speed and power - catching him off the top rope with a powerslam swung the momentum of the match in a second. Both wrestlers seemed to sense victory. Having put a lot of energy into the clash following the slow start, moves were missed and mistakes made. Jett rallied when perched on the top rope and threw Bowen onto her back. With little time to react, 'The Amazing' planted his Jeff Take Off somersault right onto his opponent and claimed the victory.

Three Kingdoms FEBRUARY 2010 NEWS

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE's Jack Griffith has signed a written deal with Supreme Wrestling Federation. His defeat at the hands of the American Patriot will be his last with the Three Kingdoms for now.

American Patriot is also departing Three Kingdoms. He has penned an exclusive deal with Total Championship Wrestling. He will be joined in Tommy Cornell's promotion by SIN CITY Pro's Mr Electricity and the promotion's owner Mikey James. No official statement has been made on SIN CITY's future.

Mr Lucha III and Extraordinario Jr have been scooped up for the next World Level Wrestling tour. Lucha III has also extended his existing contract with OLLIE.

Frankie Perez, long-time tag team partner of Mikey James, is also headed for Japan. He has agreed a touring contract with Golden Canvas Grappling.

Extreme Deluxe has had his contract with SIN CITY Pro terminated.

Three Kingdoms MARCH SCHEDULE

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE: "SPF Factor 12"

Sunday, Week 3, March 2010

featuring...

Ace Youngblood versus Golden Delicious

Running Wolf versus The Punisher

American Patriot, Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking versus Jake Idol, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Sammy Shootout

Kinuye versus James Prudence

...plus... Bret Starr, Stephanie Wade, Nelson Callum and Rayne Man!

SIN CITY Pro: "Edge of History III"

Wednesday, Week 4, March 2010

featuring...

Mr Lucha III versus Slim V

North Star Jr versus Sayeed Ali

Mikey James, Frankie Perez and Jonnie Perez versus Kirk Jameson, Rudy Velasquez and Hector Gallindo

...plus... Tamara McFly, Mr Electricity, Ant Force and the Hollywood Eagle!

Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling: "Wrestling Challenge 3"

Saturday, Week 4, March 2010

featuring...

Jesse Gilbert versus Cal Sanders versus Jacob Jett versus Matthew Keith

Extraordinario Jr versus Britannia

Jana Marie Bowen versus Jefferson Stardust

The Cannonball Kid and Joanne Rodriguez versus Philippe LaGrenier and Davis Wayne Newton

...plus... Jayson van Pelt, Greg Keith, Air Attack Weasel and Joe Gilbert!

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE
: "SPF Factor 12"
D

Sunday, Week 3, March 2010

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JamesPrudence.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/Kinuye.jpg

James Prudence defeated Kinuye
The third Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE show kicked off with a rather routine victory for 'Platinum' James Prudence, once he had resisted Kinuye's early onslaught. The Japanese-born star rebuilt a little of her reputation that was severely hurt when she was manhandled by The Punisher; but ran out of ideas when she usual plans didn't work. Prudence, with a little help from Julie Forletta, allowed Kinuye to wear herself out and then dropped her with the vicious Platinum Finish to secure the win.
D+

Before their match with one half of The Native Americans, Edward Cornell and 'Box Office' Bret Starr had a couple of things to get off their chest. In case fans had forgotten from last month, they made sure to remind everyone just how awesome they are and how easy it is going to be for them to beat Soaring Eagle and Alexis Littlefeather.
E+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/BretStarr.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/EdwardCornell.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SoaringEagle.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AlexisLeeLittlefeather.jpg

Bret Starr and Edward Cornell defeated Soaring Eagle and Alexis Lee Littlefeather
Eagle and Littlefeather are not a good team together. They struggle to communicate properly and basically meant there was only ever going to one team winning the second match of the night. Cornell hit the Rough Ride on Alexis and pinned her to end the match.
E+

Before heading to Total Championship Wrestling, American Patriot said his goodbyes to Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE. AmPat wished the fans and the rest of the Three Kingdoms all the best for the future as he follows his dreams in one of the biggest promotions in the world. The Patriot even added that he hopes to one day return to the SUNSHINE ring, you know, once he gets his final match out of the way.
D

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AmericanPatriot.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/BrendanIdol.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MattHocking.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JakeIdol.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/NathanielCaino.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SammyShootout.jpg

American Patriot and The Teen Dreams defeated Jake Idol and High Stakes
Keen to go out on a high, American Patriot's enthusiasm rubbed off on his partners and they put together a fine performance against the devilish trio of Jake Idol, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Sammy Shootout. Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking were at their reckless best before AmPat planted Shootout with his American Spinebuster to secure a victorious sending-off.
D-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/ThePunisher.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/RunningWolf.jpg

The Punisher defeated Running Wolf
Running Wolf got closer than Panda Mask II and Kinuye to beating The Punisher. He was still far from actually winning the match but it was the most impressive performance so far by anyone who has faced the grizzly veteran. The match was settled by The Punisher's signature Piledriver.
E

As The Punisher prepared to address the crowd for a third month running, he was set upon by West Coast standout, California Love Machine. The brash, cocky youngster bundled The Punisher into the ring post and struck him continuously across the back. CLM nailed The Punisher with his spectacular LAX Departure (shooting star press legdrop) before leaving to a strangely positive crowd.
E

In-between matches, Ernest Forthdyke-Hume took some time to address the Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE crowd and more importantly, the talent. With Jack Griffith departed to SWF, Forthdyke-Hume is in need of a new client to lead to stardom. The British manager has helped a string of wrestlers to titles across the globe and is ready to do it for the person that impresses him most other the next couple of months.
E

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/NelsonCallum.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AshleyGrover.jpg

Nelson Callum defeated Ashley Glover
Nelson Callum kicked off his Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE tenure with an underhand victory over Ashley Grover. Grover was a more than capable opponent for Callum and had she got support outside the ring to counter the influence of Krissy Angelle, she may have been victorious. As it was, she got caught in Callum's Honey Trap in the centre of the ring and tapped out.
D-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/GoldenDelicious.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AceYoungblood.jpg

Golden Delicious defeated Ace Youngblood
In a frantic, fast-paced match before the main event, Golden Delicious triumphed over Ace Youngblood. Delicious slapped Youngblood with the Rotten Apple off the top rope to seal the victory.
E+

'Superstar' Stephanie Wade hasn't liked Rayne Man since she first set her eyes on him and wanted to let him know before they battled in the main event. In her opinion, Rayne Man doesn't and has never made the most of his incredible abilities - he has got so far and then stopped trying. It's why she knows she'll be able to beat him in their match and why he won't be a factor when the first SUNSHINE Champion is crowned.
D

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/StephanieWade.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/RayneMan.jpg

Stephanie Wade defeated Rayne Man
As promised, Wade bettered Rayne Man - pinning him after her delicious Super Kick had knocked him clean off his feet. Rayne, to his credit, was a little more focused and determined than usual but still came up short in the crunch. Where Wade went for the juggular and it paid off, he continued to look more than a little relaxed. It ultimately cost him.
D+

SIN CITY Pro
: "Edge of History III"
D-

Wednesday, Week 4, March 2010

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SlimV.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MrLuchaIII.jpg

Slim V defeated Mr Lucha III
The third SIN CITY Pro show kicked off with Slim V pinning Mr Lucha III thanks to a huge assist from Sayeed Ali. Neither tag partner were at ringside initially because of their clash later in the show but after the initial exchanges, Ali emerged from backstage. The Street Thugs work in wonderful tandem to confuse Mr Lucha and he was pinned following Slim's Murder One.
E+

Following the bell, the
Street Thugs
continued to attack
Mr Lucha III
, pinning him into the corner and doing their very best to kick a hole in his chest - until
North Star Jr
bounded to the ring. He bundled both Sayeed Ali and Slim V over the top rope but as he tended to his partner, it quickly became apparent he was a little late.
F+

Before gracing the SIN CITY Pro ring for the first time,
Hollywood Eagle
and
Olivia Diamond
introduced themselves to the crowd. They are hard-working grapplers desperate to be the very best that they can. They've worked hard to learn the art of wrestling and want to make sure they get every victory and title reign that they can from what is in truth, quite a short career compared to others.
E+

Of course, it didn't take long for their opponents to interrupt. Kathy and
Jen Neptune
were rather quick to belittle the two "goody-two-shoes" that were going to put in their place rather quickly by the twins.
Kathy Neptune's
message to Olivia and her "obviously ugly boyfriend, why else would he wear a mask?" was to struggle as little as possible. The Neptune Twins were obviously confident as they squared up to their opponents.
E+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/OliviaDiamond.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/HollywoodEagle.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/KathyNeptune.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JenNeptune.jpg

Olivia Diamond and Hollywood Eagle defeated Kathy Neptune and Jen Neptune
Diamond and the Eagle were far from the push-overs that the Neptune Twins expected them to be. Hollywood caught both of his opponents off-guard with an incredibly quick start, and from there he and Olivia were always in charge of the contest. Jen was pinned following Olivia's Diamond Dust.
E+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AntForce.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/ZoeAmmis.jpg

Ant Force defeated Zoe Ammis
Having impressed on her debut, Zoe Ammis came up against a much more challenging opponent in the freakishly strong Ant Force. The match looked to be quite even initially. Ammis' superior wrestling abilities allowed her to tie Ant Force up, only for him to power free of her clutches. However, 'Agent 69' found herself enduring too many strong moves and her energy was quickly sapped. That played into her opponent's hands and Ant Force rounded out the match with his Full Force.
D-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/NorthStar.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/SayeedAli.jpg

North Star Jr and Sayeed Ali fought to a double disqualification
Following the beat-down received by Mr Lucha III earlier in the show, it didn't take long for the Mexican tag team to attempt retribution on the Street Thugs. Of course, Slim V wasn't likely to back down from a fight. The match descended into chaos very swiftly and was eventually thrown out by referee Scott Nelson who gave up trying to retain order.
D-

Having seen her brother pin Dharma Gregg last month,
Jakki Jordan
felt pretty confident she would see
Jackpot Jordan
do it again in the re-match. In truth, she didn't understand why the SIN CITY Pro board had even agreed to the contest - but assumed he had something to do with Dharma 'sleeping with the right people', if you know what Jakki meant. Everyone did.
D-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JackpotJordan.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/DharmaGregg.jpg

Jackpot Jordan defeated Dharma Gregg
Unfortunately for Dharma, Jakki as right. The match played in quite a similar fashion to February's show. Keen to impress and prove that Jackpot's flash pinfall last month was a fluke, Dharma was the quicker of the two to "start" and she had Jordan on the back foot until his sister started to help out. She distracted the referee, she distracted Dharma and she constantly pretended to climb into the ring to force reactions from both. In the end, Jackpot planted Gregg with the Cash In for the second month in a row to score the pinfall.
D-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/KirkJameson.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/RudyVelasquez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/HectorGalindo.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/FrankiePerez.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MikeyJames.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JonniePerez.jpg

Kirk Jameson and The Latino Kings defeated The Cali Dragons and Jonnie Perez
With news breaking that Mikey James is off to TCW, he looked a little less than focused in the Trios match alongside the Perez brothers. He struggled to even find a rhythm with his usual partner, never mind young Jonnie Perez who was constantly left stranded by The Cali Dragons. The usually cohesive East Coast trio just weren't at the races and that played right into the hands of Kirk Jameson and The Latino Kings. Jameson scored the fall, pinning Jonnie Perez following his Bullseye DDT.
D+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MrElectricity.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/TamaraMcFly.jpg

Mr Electricity defeated Tamara McFly
The main event of the night saw Mr Electricity completing his second win in the company. Tamara McFly and her solid all-round skills was fine competition for the 'Most Electrifying Man in Wrestling' and then engaged in a tense battle that showed signs of going in both directions. At one points, Tamara knocked Electricity's glasses from his face with a glorious roundhouse kicks that can probably be traced back to the turning point in the constant. Mr Electricity got very serious from there on out and finished the match with the 'Most Electrifying Submission Hold in Wrestling'.
D+

Following the main event,
Mr Electricity
hung around in the ring and then called
Mikey James
and the rest of the SIN CITY Pro roster to the ring. Mikey confirmed the rumours and news reports that he has signed with Total Championship Wrestling as well as the suggestions that, at least for now, SIN CITY Pro is closing its doors. "In the very near future, if Ace and Cal can find someone to come on board, SIN CITY will return" but for now, James and Mr Electricity are both headed to TCW. The crowd responded with a chorus of chants for many of the SIN CITY Pro performers as the third (and final?) show drew to an end.
D+

: "Wrestling Challenge 3"
D

Saturday, Week 4, March 2010

The Cannonball Kid
and
Joanne Rodriguez
kicked off the third Maple Leaf Championship Wrestling show, keen to get a few things off their chest about their opponents for later in the show. With The Cannonball Kid set to battle
Philippe LaGrenier
in two months as part of the first Canadian Championship match, he admitted he is incredibly keen to get a decent in-depth look at the Canadian. As Jo-Rod started to question whether LaGrenier deserved his place in the match, LaGrenier and his partner for the night,
Davis Wayne Newton
interrupted. There was little verbal response dished out and instead, the two teams ended up in a brawl that was separated, eventually, by referees.
D+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/Britannia.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/Extraordinario.jpg

Britannia defeated Extraordinario Jr
Britannia triumphed in the clash of the masked wrestlers. The fast-paced, frantic opener flipped and flopped in both directions before the UK Dragon executed the Dragon Drop on Extraordinario Jr.
D-

Matthew Keith
and
Greg Keith
want to face The Gilbert Brothers as soon as possible so that they can prove that their loss on the first MLCW show was a fluke. The cocky twins don't like that some people assumed that the Gilberts are the superior wrestling siblings; although of course, any showdown will be postponed because Matthew is taking the first step towards the Canadian Championship in the main event. Once the title is in his possession, The Keith Brothers will teach Jesse and Joe a thing or three.
E+

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JazzFunk.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/RicochetRamone.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/ErnieTurner.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JaysonVanPelt.jpg

Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone defeated Ernie Turner and Jayson van Pelt
It's going to be quite rare in the recent future that Jazz Funk and Ricochet Ramone will be the more experienced pairing in a tag team match. As it was, what experience that they have as a unit proved to be the deciding factor as they triumphed over Ernie Turner and "The Sensation" Jayson van Pelt. Turner and JVP didn't, for a moment, appear to be on the same page as a tandem and a string of mix-ups ended in Ernie being pinned by Ramone following a savage Superkick.
E

After the bell,
Ernie Turner
refused to let JVP walk backstage. The pairing had an argument over the defeat and apparently who was the blame for the coming together that left Turner prone to Ramone's Superkick. Shoves were exchanged but before it got more heated,
Jayson van Pelt
bailed from the ring.
E

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JoeGilbert.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/GregKeith.jpg

Joe Gilbert defeated Greg Keith
Even though the other half of both tag teams were scheduled to compete in the main event, it didn't take long for them to arrive at ringside and the match lose a lot of its rhythm. Before Jesse Gilbert and Matthew Keith appeared, Greg and Joe had wrestled a match that will leave many fans licking their lips about the eventual re-match between the teams. In the end, Matthew got in his brother's way and left him vulnerable to Joe's effective Puck Shot and the losing fall.
D

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/PhilippeLaGrenier.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/DavisWayneNewton.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/TheCannonballKid.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JoanneRodriguez.jpg

Philippe LaGrenier and Davis Wayne Newton defeated The Cannonball Kid and Joanne Rodriguez
Aware that they will face off in May as part of the MLCW Canadian Championship match, Philippe LaGrenier did as much as he could to avoid The Cannonball Kid in the early moments of the match. He simply tasked himself with Joanne Rodriguez and made a bee-line for his partner when TCK became the legal member of the team. Given the lack of familiarity on either side, the match was constantly disjointed. In the end, LaGrenier blindsided The Cannonball Kid with his Reverse Spike DDT and scored the three count.
D+

Before discussing just how easy it will be for
Jefferson Stardust
to breeze past Jana Marie Bowen,
Lisa Bowen
informed the MLCW crowd that her client will be part of the fourth qualifying match next month and fully expects to be crowned as the first MLCW Canadian Championship in May. In case you didn't know, Stardust is 'The Awesomeness' and he'll prove it by picking JMB apart.
E-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JeffersonStardust.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JanaMarieBowen.jpg

Jefferson Stardust defeated Jana Marie Bowen
Despite a slow start, Jefferson Stardust was much improved on his performance from last month. He match JMB in most departments although he once again had to rely on his trusty manager to complete the victory. She climbed onto the ring apron and kept Jana's attention for long enough that he could set-up and hit his opponent with the Stage Dive.
E

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/RockinRyanTurner.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/AirAttackWeasel.jpg

Rockin' Ryan Turner defeated Air Attack Weasel
With Stan 'The Man' Manna and Roxy Kitten watching on, Rockin' Ryan Turner overcame Air Attack Weasel. The Six String Shooter got the job done after a pretty even contest.
E+

While talking in the third person about himself,
Jacob Jett
did his best to talk the MLCW crowd through the main event. As he is such a giver, Jacob knows that traffic on a Saturday evening can be a bit of a nightmare and he wanted to give as many of them a chance to leave early and be back in their trailer parks before Sunday morning. As you can imagine, Jett's version of the match sees him eliminating all three of his opponents to claim his place in the title match.
C-

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/CalSanders.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JesseGilbert.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/JacobJett.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekingdoms/small/MatthewKeith.jpg

Cal Sanders defeated Jesse Gilbert, Jacob Jett and Matthew Keith to qualify for the MLCW Championship match
Cal Sanders fought a rather clever, if slightly cowardly match to book himself a spot in the MLCW Canadian Championship match. 'The Leaping Lumberjack' allowed Jacob Jett's ego to get the better of him and he simply left the upstart to spend his time trying to dominate all three opponents; all the while Matthew Keith and Jesse Gilbert focused much of their attention on each other. At times, Sanders actually loitered rather unsportingly outside the ring and watched the action. Gilbert was the first man eliminated, tapping out to Keith's Proton Lock. He was quickly followed by Keith himself - pinned following a vicious looking Jett Take Off. Enter Sanders. Comparatively fresh thanks to his sneaky behaviour, 'The Leaping Lumberjack' reacted quicker and got in his attacks quicker than Jett. He booked his slightly undeserved place in May's match with the Tree Falling leg drop.
C-

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE
: "SPF Factor 13"

Preview

Sunday, Week 3, April 2010

SPF Factor 13 promises to be quite the interesting affair. Not only because of the incredible line-up of matches just announced but because next month, a 16 person tournament will begin to crown the first Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE Champion and there are reportedly still places available in the tournament.

The Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE Board of Directors aren't completely sure on who will make up the brackets of the tournament and that could play into the hands of the seven débutantes on this month's show.

Just one week ago,
Wild (Kid) Toma
was tearing up the ring in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Now he is ready to get back to his independent wrestling roots with SUNSHINE and his first task will be a big one. The two-time SWF Tag Team Champion will wrestle
'Platinum' James Prudence
in his SUNSHINE debut; a match that both men will be keen to walk away from as victor.

Last month,
Ernest Forthdyke-Hume
announced he was on the look-out for new talent to manage after securing a future for Jack Griffith with one of the biggest promotions in the world. The British manager has found that talent in the form of The A-List,
'Superstar' Stephanie Wade
and
'The X-Factor' Nadia Snow
. The long standing tag team will start their tenure under the vastly experienced career-guider by taking on the Native American pairing of
Running Wolf
and
Soaring Eagle
; who should probably expect to be in for a pretty tough time.

Rayne Man
has not had the best of starts in his life in Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE. He has been on the losing side more times than he will have enjoyed and needs to find his winning ways as soon as possible; especially with the SUNSHINE Championship tournament looming next month. In
Nelson Callum
, he has something close to an ideal opponent. The match won't be easy; far from it but Callum is still very fresh to SUNSHINE and that could play into Rayne's favour. He'll also know all about Callum's fine reputation across America and be especially keen not to underestimate the challenge. Rayne Man's rise could start in this match.

Last month,
The Punisher
defeated Running Wolf rather comprehensively and was then set upon by the
California Love Machine
. The East Coast stand-out wants to start his time in Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE with the scalp of the veteran. However the match finishes, it's a certainty to be a brutal affair.

In a match ram-packed with new faces, former
SIN CITY Pro
athletes
Kirk Jameson
Jackpot Jordan
and
Ant Force
. The trio are joined by
American Patriot II
in the showcase tag team match. Very, very little is known about AmPat II, some have even suggested he is nothing to do with the original American Patriot, but his incredible size should allow him to impress on his debut. He'll be partnering The Force against Jameson and Jordan.

Kinuye
is scheduled to wrestle
Jake Idol

And in the final match on the show The Teen Idols,
Brendan Dream
and
Matt Hocking
will go toe-to-toe with
Bret Starr
and
Edward Cornell

Pro Wrestling SUNSHINE
: "SPF Factor 13"

Sunday, Week 3, April 2010

Confirmed Card

Wild Toma versus James Prudence

The Native Americans (Running Wolf and Soaring Eagle) versus The A-List (Stephanie Wade and Nadia Snow)

Rayne Man versus Nelson Callum

Kinuye versus Jake Idol

California Love Machine versus The Punisher

Ant Force and American Patriot II versus Kirk Jameson and Jackpot Jordan

The Teen Idols (Brendan Dream and Matt Hocking) versus Bret Starr and Edward Cornell

Archived