CW Photobucket? Interest?

With Bobinc now gone, I'm considering opening a Photobucket Pro account to house a repository of CW cuts (I wish I'd thought of this BEFORE it went down, but it just dawned on me). I'd take the existing pic packs (I think both Bos & Mr. Canada have released CW pic packs in the past) if I can still find them somewhere, remove duplicates, and create an alphabetized public photobucket account where they would all be available.

Any interest in this?

This reminds me, what happened to TheWho's photobucket. Its like all his pictures are gone. There's still a lot there, but no where near as much.

Something about the photobucket update that screwed with his folders. Getting them back in order is a WIP. Most of the pictures are still there. You just need to "view all albums" to find them.

I will warn you, a lot of my cuts are under the peoples real names (since I prefer to have the real name on file, and use alter egos a lot) but they are all numbered well and all that.

I'm likely to do the same thing myself.

I'm going to start putting this together by gathering up as many different cuts on the CW background that I can and sorting them (Wrestlers / Non-Wrestlers / Logos... etc). I'm starting with the ones I got from Fatallylost's Photobucket page (Photobucket is doing rolling server maintenance right now, of course) but if anyone has links to existing CW picture packs, it would be very helpful as I'll otherwise be going through various threads here on the Greydog Forums and downloading them individually.

Archived