Run Time Error Help

Guest sunnychi18

Guest sunnychi18

I bought the game this week. After playing couple of season I get a run time error. I read through the forms and saw that the patch was supposed to get ride of the run time error, but after downloading the patch I still receive the run time error and more often...can someone help with this.

A bit disappointing to pay for a product that does not function accordingly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Guest dhoopup

runtime error

For me it started in general gameplay now I cant even load my saved game

runtime error 9

subscript out of range

Guest sunnychi18
I also get a "run rime error 360" "object already loaded" when I click in the game on one of the navigation button...usually when i want to go to the traiing screen to see improvement after training had occured

I like this game a lot, but the occasional run-time error has put me in the habit of saving monthly. If it's not a persistent error, doing this will save yo ua lot of frustration.

To be fair, the run-time error gave me a championship. I lost the final game the first time, then got the error, and when I restarted, I won. I wasn't going to replay until I lost again, so I celebrated.

Dhoop zip your save and send it to heavyreign@hotmail.com and I'll take a look at it. Everyone else try this build and let me know if you are still having issues.

http://www.fbbgames.com/FBCB2010v2124.exe

This is going to be the 2.2.0 patch soon.

Version 2.1.24

Fixes:

*Fixed sort by potential on recruiting screen when using A-F rating scale.

*Bubble watch now supports 68 team tourney.

Changes:

*Added a 2 team tiebreaker conference tourney option.

*Conferences can now hold between 2 and 20 teams.

*Added more options for total conference games depending on the number of teams in the conference.

Version 2.1.23

Fixes:

*Injured or suspended players should no longer appear before active players on the recommended depth chart.

*Added code to prevent error 360. Please let me know if you encounter this and which screen was loading.

*Fixed the career shooting display on the career stats screen.

*Clicking on a coach when viewing your past assistants allows you to view that coach's profile.

Version 2.1.22

Fixes:

*Fixed error 9 when setting up championship tourney due to not enough teams with winning records.

Version 2.1.21

Fixes:

*Fixed error 9 during end season when using conference movement introduced by version 2.1.20

Archived